First Prev
of 3
Next Last
billy

Ogden, AR

#1 Nov 1, 2010
let's start a orgy group in each town.only requirement is to be std free.we could make them in categories.hetero-gay women-gay men-bi-sexual.no kids or animals.get to know people in both senses of the word.

billy
Michele

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Nov 1, 2010
I would love to do that. I have always had a fantasy about being with different men in 1 night or to have 1 start me and another finish me.
Count me in

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2010
Michele wrote:
I would love to do that. I have always had a fantasy about being with different men in 1 night or to have 1 start me and another finish me.
Count me in. I will start or finish or be in the middle.
Here here

Beckley, WV

#4 Nov 1, 2010
Count me in. I'll start or finish Michele.
Whaa

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2010
Sounds great!
Michele

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Nov 1, 2010
how old are you count me in and here here?
Into this

Daniels, WV

#7 Nov 1, 2010
Michele, are you into rimming?
Michele

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Nov 2, 2010
yes. what I really want is for you guys to call the shots tie me up and take several of u at once or 1 at a time. I want the hardest and kinkiest time you got. leave your ages after you post if you answer this. im 32
nasty

Tarboro, NC

#9 Nov 2, 2010
Michele wrote:
yes. what I really want is for you guys to call the shots tie me up and take several of u at once or 1 at a time. I want the hardest and kinkiest time you got. leave your ages after you post if you answer this. im 32
now this is nasty, can you imagine the yellow pus like slime that comes out of her from VD? Nasy just nasty. Aids city here she comes.
Well

Dallas, TX

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Billy, look at this nonsense you started.
sasha

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2010
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>now this is nasty, can you imagine the yellow pus like slime that comes out of her from VD? Nasy just nasty. Aids city here she comes.
why is it that anytime i woman indicates she loves sex, is sexual and and different from a soccer mom everone hates her and starts talking shit about her, I love sex and am very sexy and never have had a vaginal infection in my life unlike the married concervative women I work with that are always battling Yeast, with white krud. Women are very uncomfortable with an oversexed member of their gender, why???

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#12 Nov 2, 2010
billy wrote:
let's start a orgy group in each town.only requirement is to be std free.we could make them in categories.hetero-gay women-gay men-bi-sexual.no kids or animals.get to know people in both senses of the word.
billy
I know I should just leave this can of worms alone but I can't believe you opened this rotten one up. I'm no prude but I had to look on Wiki to find the meaning of one of the words used in one of the posts. How disgusting!
oversexed ok

Tarboro, NC

#13 Nov 2, 2010
sasha wrote:
<quoted text> why is it that anytime i woman indicates she loves sex, is sexual and and different from a soccer mom everone hates her and starts talking shit about her, I love sex and am very sexy and never have had a vaginal infection in my life unlike the married concervative women I work with that are always battling Yeast, with white krud. Women are uncomfortable with an oversexed member of their gender, why???
Oh some of us are perfectly o k with oversexed but a woman who will get on a public forum and advertise for group sex with total strangers is just nasty. Many wives are so oversexed their husband stays worn out and sometimes strays because he is so insecure about losing the wife, that he feels the need to keep one in the wings waiting just in case he loses what he loves. But there is a way to be oversexed and that is called being selective, something that a nasty woman who would get on here and discuss group sex with strangers is NOT. Oversexed, I am accused of being that and have nothing against other women who are but a nasty hoe who would get on here and do what that one calling herself Michelle would have sex with anyone and not even think about protection. There is a key word PROTECTION and SELECTIVE.Why do hoes think no wives can be oversexed. Why do you think men hand over their whole paychecks to the wives not some hoe they might toss a hundred dollars every now and then.
billy

Ogden, AR

#14 Nov 2, 2010
an experiment.i wanted to see if anyone would comment seriously,or turn it into something like hoes.apparently there are many people out there with strange ideas.nowhere does anyone mention love.
casual sex is alive and well.{so to speak}.no wonder there is such a std problem and some form or another of herpes is rampant.the data suggests that great precautions is the only way to go in sexual affairs in todays world.
i was trying to get this data because of all the sexually-themed subjects in here.everybody is doing everyone else's whatever.they are actually proud of it and brag about it.it appears that a lot of people have the morals of a alley cat.i did not want to say this on a thread that had been started about 2-3 obvious people.
i set a trap,people fell into it on their own.
sorry,but they are showing you what some of the people out there are like,i just opened a doorway.

billy
Curious Boy George

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Nov 2, 2010
Can i finish on Billys face? That shit would be so cash.
1 post removed
my opinion

Beckley, WV

#17 Nov 2, 2010
i think a woman and a man or men can do what they want it is nasty and i guess in my book kinda of sick but that is freedom it is her body and the mens body that are taking the chance on getting the stds but lets look at these adult book stores the viewing booths in those places are a sex palace for in my own opinion perverts married men having sex with other men i got this info from an enmployee that worked at one of them, but again let me say in the woman want this type of sex it is her and i hope she feels good about it later in life good for her i just feel sorry for the poor guy that marries her and gets the news later on thru the grapevine
Tim

Beaver, WV

#18 Nov 3, 2010
billy just sunk to a new low if that is possible. Can you imagine what he really looks like?
billy

Ogden, AR

#19 Nov 3, 2010
Tim,other than my teeth i am pretty damn good looking.I enjoy peoples reactions when i bring up controversal subjects.It shows the diversity of the people and you can read so much in their responses.Why don't you sink back into obscurity and leave the mental gymnastics to those who have the intelligence to use them,and actually have fun doing it.

billy
Well

United States

#20 Nov 3, 2010
You're right Billy. You just brought up a subject that took an ugly turn. You can't be held accountable for others posts and how far they took the subject. And you're right in that people need to leave the mental gymnastics to those of us who are capable.
the grapevine

Tarboro, NC

#21 Nov 3, 2010
my opinion wrote:
i think a woman and a man or men can do what they want it is nasty and i guess in my book kinda of sick but that is freedom it is her body and the mens body that are taking the chance on getting the stds but lets look at these adult book stores the viewing booths in those places are a sex palace for in my own opinion perverts married men having sex with other men i got this info from an enmployee that worked at one of them, but again let me say in the woman want this type of sex it is her and i hope she feels good about it later in life good for her i just feel sorry for the poor guy that marries her and gets the news later on thru the grapevine
One of the biggest problems around here are people who get their gossip "from the grapevine". Don't a person who listens to gossip and repeats it realize that the grapevine can take an ugly turn all of a sudden and they can be labeled as a tramp or rumors started on them just like the rumors they help spread. NEVER repeat gossip or something he said she said he said she said unless you know it for the truth cause it can turn around and bite cha on the butt. Turnabout is fair play and when you start rumors or repeat them be intelligent wnough to realize those same rumors can be spread on you TOO. People who go around saying "well, EVERYBODY says that about her" are just not smart enough to realize that EVERYBODY can be saying the same things about her, and they are the ones that get the maddest when that happens. The grapevine is a evil vine and probably the one Eve feed Adam the forbidden fruit from, so best to stay away from the grapevine cause it can get you in a heap of trouble. What goes round comes back around and turnabout is fair play. In other words don't gossip and repeat rumors unless you want the same done to you. Keep that in mind next time someone is gossiping to you or you are making fun of others. Surely grown adults are not so simple and stupid they don't realize that if they don't want something started on them, don't repeat gossip cause sometimes EVERYBODY will deny they said the things they are repreating when up against the wall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pine lodge nursing home (Jul '11) 14 min Robert 37
Golden Corral 2 hr Leroy spencer 9
lennoxx?????????????? 3 hr Richard 47
Dont understand 3 hr your mom 20
59 news 4 hr Ralph 6
Review: Levin Barry A (Sep '13) 5 hr artdeco 16
Upside-down flag patches on army uniforms. (Aug '13) 14 hr 88 Lima 16

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance