Coal Mining is a Scam
Pure Evil

Athens, WV

#1 Jun 13, 2011
designed to keep the impoverished South even poorer

West Virginia is the sick man of the United States

this state is one catastrophe away from utter collapse

they tell their children to go to the mines instead of off to college and this desperate territory slips further and further into oblivion
informed citizen

Fayetteville, WV

#2 Jun 13, 2011
Thank you Evil for that scholarly LOL, but terse dissertation on coal mining.

btw - you failed - not enough information provided to merit a response. Haven't we just about exhausted "coal topics" AND -- wasn't there an existing thread where you could have added your rant?

“Bored with insomnia”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 13, 2011
pure evil do you know the defination of the word scam?
Pure Evil

Athens, WV

#4 Jun 13, 2011
we must destroy the mountains to bring in big business along with immigrant Mexican, African, and Eastern European workers

they will work for next to nothing and push out all the inbreeds and coal diggers

we can take back this state from the meth heads.. because when people earn good money they do a good job.. so we will have good police officers and not the corrupt zombies we have know

build amusement parks and artificial beaches to bring in tourist. no longer will the only reason to come to West Virginia will be such awful things as to see local inbreed children, the bitter depth of poverty, who wrecked their car and died this time, or the KKK evrewhere u look

burn this place to the ground, and start from scratch

coal mining is the worst thing to happen to this state since splitting from Virginia

“Bored with insomnia”

Location hidden

#5 Jun 13, 2011
you sound like that cobalbtkiller moron. I have lived in wv for 33 years and never have a seen the "kkk"

There are INBRED children in EVERY state, I hate to burst that bubble.

Some people would rather not have more tourists here, I like the fact that I dont have to pay 1800 a month to live in cracktown.

People wreck and die every day in every state in every country

There is poverty everywhere

We have plenty of immigrants here have you ordered from papa johns or eat at wendys? This state is EOE just like all others.

Since your primary sentance was to destroy the mountains and bring in big businesses what is your problem with coal mines? cant find a job in one?

“Bored with insomnia”

Location hidden

#6 Jun 13, 2011
btw there are racists people in every part of the world too if that was what you meant by your kkk exagggeration
Sick_of_fat_chic ks

Dover, OH

#7 Jun 13, 2011
If I was in charge of Wv for 6 months I could completely fix the place. It would be simple. Problem is the people in WV are idiots and would never put someone in charge that was smart enough to fix anything. So you get Gaston Caperton, the Manchins, Rockefellers, and the others who aren't smart enough to know where they are half the time.

I'll give you this much for free. Eliminate the B&O taxes, lower income taxes, donate land to companies, and make WV a "right to work" state. Pre empt localities from making restrictive laws that could negatively affect business.

Want to solve the drug problem? That is stupid easy. Legalize medical marijuana. Then make it super easy to get a prescription. If the druggies could get weed they would not be taking pills and meth. As it is now, there is little choice if you're going to self medicate. You can't find weed so that leave drugs that are actually dangerous. Weed is safer than aspirin. It should be as easy to get as aspirin.

my name is pure evil

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Jun 13, 2011
and I am a complete and utter fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raleigh county 41 min Jack 33
Airport video 1 hr Denny 12
Ricky Agnor's out ,woot woot 2 hr Jerry 1
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 2 hr Doug77 7,221
Dr Hassan 2 hr Ubotherme 7
VICKI Jones Phondale 2 hr Glade man 4
Beckley Gas Prices 4 hr baby robert 40

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance