shooting on rt 3???
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wtf

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 28, 2012
Anyone know what happened on rt 3 in front of Lakeview Dr. about an hour ago?? Lots of cops....Ive heard someone was shot and some more people got busted for drugs. Anyone know who it was or what really happened?? Thanks topix :)
chevy

Beckley, WV

#2 Mar 28, 2012
An Alleged member of a notorious motorcycle gang fired a handgun at a State Trooper in Beckley this afternoon. 59 News will bring you more details as they become available. http://bit.ly/GYRIyB
wtf

Beckley, WV

#3 Mar 28, 2012
i found the story... http://www.wsaz.com/breaking/home/BREAKING_NE... wonder who it was
Duck

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 28, 2012
The circus is coming to town .
wtf

Beckley, WV

#5 Mar 28, 2012
chevy wrote:
An Alleged member of a notorious motorcycle gang fired a handgun at a State Trooper in Beckley this afternoon. 59 News will bring you more details as they become available. http://bit.ly/GYRIyB
THANKS .... now i think i know who it was. what a mess
wtf

Beckley, WV

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Duck wrote:
The circus is coming to town .
yea i dont doubt it....oh boy
please

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Mar 28, 2012
wasn't there some people on the forum a few weeks ago claiming to be from this group and threatening to kill people?? Might have alot of evidence in this forum if it was for real.
Duck

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 28, 2012
You all should have seen all them ambulance chasers headed into the twilight zone .
Duck

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 28, 2012
Every cop for miles and miles around is headed in to the party .
saints #1

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Mar 28, 2012
Anyone know what trooper it was?
Smasher

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 28, 2012
Even the renta cops are speedin in .
Interested

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 28, 2012
please wrote:
wasn't there some people on the forum a few weeks ago claiming to be from this group and threatening to kill people?? Might have alot of evidence in this forum if it was for real.
post a link
please

Parkersburg, WV

#13 Mar 28, 2012
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>post a link
Gosh I don't remember, I just skimmed thru it, it was titled something about revenge, it was probably some kid because they actually used the name "avenger" just wanted to be tough but still not a good thing with the recent crime
no the truth

Rocky Mount, NC

#14 Mar 28, 2012
chevy wrote:
I know the whole story behind that thread. A couple of old forth year men are picking on a little lady in town, following her around and harrasing her, she is very sick and weighs like about 120 lbs and these two goons keep bothering her because they are very stupid and their sister puts them up to it. A person, who is a member of the Avengers, just let them know where he comes from, real men don't abuse women.
no the truth

Rocky Mount, NC

#15 Mar 28, 2012
I bet some little no weiner having faggots that have been spending a lot of time and energy tormenting a certain little lady have pissed their dirty underwear right now. They are so stupid they probably think santa claus has come to town. woweeeee, bet they think twice before they do anything else to a defenseless little lady. I am sure this is not connected in any way, but damned if I would ever mess with anyone who has a connection with the Avengers. That scooter trash shoots to kill. Would never want one of them mad at me. lol
no the truth

Rocky Mount, NC

#16 Mar 28, 2012
However, I am sure this is in no way connected to that thread because that guy was a FORMER avenger and now is a Ghost Rider. I saw six of them in Glen Daniel today without their colors on, so they were looking for trouble. Somebody's ass is in some deep shit.
no the truth

Rocky Mount, NC

#17 Mar 28, 2012
please wrote:
Liar, no threats were made to "kill" anyone, get it straight and stop the lies, it jusst said that if the faggots that were bothering people did not stop it "santa claus was coming to town", and he was making a list of who is naughty or nice. No threats were made whatsoever. Why so concerned, are you the one who was putting the two little faggots up to tormenting a defenseless little woman who don't bother no one? This is in no way connected to that thread so don't make yourself look foolish by implying that. I know what that was all about and the guy that wrote it is a Ghosst Rider now and no longer even associated with the Avengers. You must have a guilty mind or worried it might fly back on you. You used the name please that night too. Can pretty well figure you are the one who put the two faggots up to the childish juvenile things they were doing.
no the truth

Rocky Mount, NC

#18 Mar 28, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh I don't remember, I just skimmed thru it, it was titled something about revenge, it was probably some kid because they actually used the name "avenger" just wanted to be tough but still not a good thing with the recent crime
Dumb ass, the name avenger is even used in the funny papers and cartoons. Get over yourself.
please

Parkersburg, WV

#19 Mar 28, 2012
no the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb ass, the name avenger is even used in the funny papers and cartoons. Get over yourself.
Excuse me pycho path, I just said what I remembered and also said it was probably some kid, so please do us a favor and learn how to read the WHOLE post. I am against bullying, violence and name calling of ANY kind, including the filth in your paragraph. I was burned over 21% of my body because of a bully and I don't need your shit either. Thanks.
1 post removed
oh hell

Rocky Mount, NC

#21 Mar 28, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>
you skimmed through it my butt, you posted many times on that thread. That was more than liekely a real avenger because there is one called santa claus, but I think he was just letting two little weiners know to stop bothering innocent women just to pelase their mentally ill sister, am sure it is not related to this in any way. The real men I know don't bother women they don't even know just because their BIG sister tells them a bunch of high school lies. To even think for a minute this is related is so drama queen queer. From what I hear, the two faggots that was addressed are needle using junkies, and don't even work so they have a lot of time to spend riding around tormenting women. Only a very weak loser would bother a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bojangles Raleigh Mall area opening soon. 16 min Enter Username 9
who knows Kimberly Crawford ? 21 min gomart 1
calling all hebrew israelites! (Sep '15) 1 hr Nancy 15
Lying Hillary 5 hr CaperniumRising 11
natalie and jack 5 hr Just saying 87
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr UTrashy 1,667
wanting to buy a female pitbull puppy (Mar '12) 6 hr YIM 169

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance