parking lot car groups

parking lot car groups

Posted in the Beckley Forum

mm

Beckley, WV

#1 Jun 21, 2012
I can't take them. The ones who don't bother anyone is fine, but the ones who mommy and daddy bought them there vehicle and they think there so cool get a life!! A big jacked up truck is nice but keep it legal, don't cut off the muffler and think its cool , go buy you a flow master and keep it loud but not annoying. And if your all so redneck and country boy, stop hanging out in parking lots, the real country people hang out in fields and don't bother nobody. You all are making beckley look like a joke thinking its cool to go hang out in the movies/pet supplies/sams/ Walmart/Kroger parking lots. Thank you and please get a life!!!!!
redneck

Seth, WV

#2 Jun 21, 2012
mm wrote:
I can't take them. The ones who don't bother anyone is fine, but the ones who mommy and daddy bought them there vehicle and they think there so cool get a life!! A big jacked up truck is nice but keep it legal, don't cut off the muffler and think its cool , go buy you a flow master and keep it loud but not annoying. And if your all so redneck and country boy, stop hanging out in parking lots, the real country people hang out in fields and don't bother nobody. You all are making beckley look like a joke thinking its cool to go hang out in the movies/pet supplies/sams/ Walmart/Kroger parking lots. Thank you and please get a life!!!!!
How about stepping in my face and say that!I have a real bad ass car, what do you have?
Yea

Rocky Mount, NC

#3 Jun 21, 2012
agreed, these kids today rollin around in 2012 mustangs and jacked up trucks that mommy and daddy pay for. really? they will wreck them being their first car, and its not teaching your kids vaules anyways. real country boys would be in the woods with their $hit in mudd, instead of setting in a parkin lot, with their crackin exhausts.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 21, 2012
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>How about stepping in my face and say that!I have a real bad ass car, what do you have?
Awwww, spoken from another brat with a car from mommy and daddy. Hope you defend them as much as whatever you're driving.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 21, 2012
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>How about stepping in my face and say that!I have a real bad ass car, what do you have?
So what is this bad ass car your talking about? More importantly, who paid for it and all the upgrades?
Meee

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2012
WHO CARES??????? If I had the money to buy every teenager in the world an awesome car or truck I would. I enjoy seeing them in parking lots hanging out with their friends a hell of a lot more than I enjoy seeing doped up adults in the SRJ website.....kudos to the teens who appreciat nice things!

“All Glory To God”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#7 Jun 22, 2012
My first car was a 1970 Dodge Dart.
cock_block

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2012
I have a 83 chevette ... All muscle
aww

Beckley, WV

#9 Jun 22, 2012
lol so true on them acting "country" and hanging out in parking lots. Find a field, build a bonfire. Now that is fun.
1 post removed

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 22, 2012
nosey people wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a perfect example of why everyone needs to just mind their own business. I know for a fact that sometimes what looks one way could be a completely different scenario for example: We own a lifted truck that we have paid for ourselves and our daddies dont pay for anything we have. We sometimes park in the marquee parking lot ONLY because we like to take our kids out to get ice cream at sweet frog and when you have little ones it's hard to sit in a cramped place so we stay in our truck. We also meet other people that also sit in their vehicles because they have children as well...Its something we like to do because our kids enjoy it. Also its our truck and we pay for it so its none of anyone's business whether or not we decide to have exhaust or not. Everyone needs to quit getting all caught up in everyone elses lives and look to their own. Not everyone in a lifted truck or hanging out in a parking lot is out to cause chaos. So unless i know the story i dont complain because you never know why or what someone is actually doing unless you are in their shoes.
Good Post.
When I was your age, long time ago, we did the same thing, got together in parking lots or just ride around town. Today your not suppose to do anything that most of the complainers did when they were younger.
Meee

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2012
and the woods and fields of Beckley are now covered with stores and restaraunts

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13 Jun 22, 2012
aww wrote:
lol so true on them acting "country" and hanging out in parking lots. Find a field, build a bonfire. Now that is fun.
I agree!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liars 32 min playmaker 5
No More Pajamas Beckley 41 min Jacob 4
Found out Friday-I have cancer...... 1 hr IMO86 6
hide yo teenage girls 4 hr Alicia 5
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 14 hr Jon_B 7,231
I'M Tired of Moron Trump who unfit or Qualified... 16 hr Your labrador 18
Jerry Ball murders-Any info? (Jun '10) Mon Unknown 387

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages