justice for shawn rucker

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justice for Shawn Rucker

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2012
STOP THE VIOLENCE!!! INCREASE THE PEACE !! Don't be afraid to voice your opinions and concerns. This could be you or your loved one and if nothing is done it will without a doubt happen again!
amen

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2012
You could not have said it better. I agree something must be done. This is still so unbelievable how they broke into his home and gunned him down. Life in prison definitely suits this situation.
justice for Shawn Rucker wrote:
STOP THE VIOLENCE!!! INCREASE THE PEACE !! Don't be afraid to voice your opinions and concerns. This could be you or your loved one and if nothing is done it will without a doubt happen again!
informed citizen

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Sep 29, 2012
The Justice & RIP threads always erupt into arguments, unless the person was a saint. Still yet, there'll always be some negative comments. Although you calling for Peace & Stopping Violence,I fear this thread will end up just fanning the flames.

Good luck.
My Opinion

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Don't matter if he was a saint or not, he didn't deserve what happened. Someone should pay. I say get the person(s) who did this and take them to a mountaintop and HANG them from the highest tree. Just like years ago. That should teach them and make a good example!
rip Shawn

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2012
You will truly be missed and I hope justice is served soon forever in our hearts. We love and Miss you.
stop and think

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2012
I agree. Yet it was in a well to do area someone would've been arrested.
My Opinion wrote:
Don't matter if he was a saint or not, he didn't deserve what happened. Someone should pay. I say get the person(s) who did this and take them to a mountaintop and HANG them from the highest tree. Just like years ago. That should teach them and make a good example!
they must be caught

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2012
I believe that they need to pay for the lives they have taken and I say lives because I do believe they have done this before (the other unsolved murder of Mr j singleton) and will do it again. Justice for Shawn!!! Rest in heaven.
FOOTBALL

Fayetteville, WV

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Justice for everyone that loved these guys justice to prevent the next victim in line not time to stay quiet time to stand up speak out and get these murderers behind bars where they belong. Get the facts and push them on the police people solve their own loved ones cases all the time. Take the info straight to the police and don't give them an option as this being another cold case!!!!!!!!! GET UP BECKLEY SAVE THE NEXT PERSON
fantasyfootball

Bronx, NY

#9 Sep 29, 2012
please forgive me for asking but wasnt this drug related? Didnt Mr. Rucker sell drugs?
FOOTBALL

Fayetteville, WV

#10 Sep 29, 2012
That must be in your fantasy what does a door being kicked in and a person being shot to death mean?did u buy drugs off of him if so you are a druggie right did you sell him drugs if so you are a drug dealer right well I never did any of those things with him so to me he was a friend that was MURDERED do u understand that word? Can u justify the action of him being murdered???
they must be caught

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2012
I truly believe the insensitive comments are from yours truly bcpd officers that are upset that now they are in a position to do their jobs so gtf off here and do you f#&$?;; jobs or maybe drug heads or the perp
This will not go unnoticed
fantasyfootball wrote:
please forgive me for asking but wasnt this drug related? Didnt Mr. Rucker sell drugs?
1 post removed
white boy

United States

#13 Sep 29, 2012
With most crimes nothing is done it dies down and forgotten,So let's keep what happen to Shawn alive .Let's press and press until something is done, I don't know him as a dealer I believe this was made up by the bpd so people won't care and people will forget. Because they are to ignorant to know how to do their jobs,and the once that know how are just to lazy let this happen at glad springs it would of been solved already.Btw he was a coal miner.
1 post removed
the blackington

Beckley, WV

#15 Sep 30, 2012
FOOTBALL wrote:
That must be in your fantasy what does a door being kicked in and a person being shot to death mean?did u buy drugs off of him if so you are a druggie right did you sell him drugs if so you are a drug dealer right well I never did any of those things with him so to me he was a friend that was MURDERED do u understand that word? Can u justify the action of him being murdered???
Your so mad. Look it's sad he was killed blah blah blah. Terrible. Whatever. I think what people are trying to say is word on the street is he sold drugs. And if he sold drugs then he bought drugs. And when you buy/sell drugs - things like this are going to happen. Live by the sword and die by the sword. Get my point?
2 posts removed
wait

Cleveland, OH

#18 Sep 30, 2012
He was still human ......and this case must not go cold by all means neccessary
white boy

United States

#19 Sep 30, 2012
Thats right he was a great man and yes he use to be a coal miner..
alert

Beckley, WV

#20 Oct 1, 2012
the blackington wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so mad. Look it's sad he was killed blah blah blah. Terrible. Whatever. I think what people are trying to say is word on the street is he sold drugs. And if he sold drugs then he bought drugs. And when you buy/sell drugs - things like this are going to happen. Live by the sword and die by the sword. Get my point?
Yep, you sound like a cop. NOTHING to be proud of there! By reading the paper, it looks like some of the drug problems, such as theft.... is happening IN the police departments.
truth

Mount Hope, WV

#21 Oct 1, 2012
when paddlin was taken outta the schools an parents hands you see what ya get.children now know ,,all they need is a telephone to get what they want. (daddy wupped me c p s)
Local Teacher

Beckley, WV

#22 Oct 1, 2012
I 100 Percent agree... I hope to god they find this poor young guys killers that is terrible and they should all get LIFE NO PLEA DEALS. MARCH ON THE COURT houSE OR POLICE DEPARTMENT ORGANIZE AND DEMAND JUSTICE THIS IS SO SAD SMDH
the blackington

Bronx, NY

#23 Oct 1, 2012
alert wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you sound like a cop. NOTHING to be proud of there! By reading the paper, it looks like some of the drug problems, such as theft.... is happening IN the police departments.
Nope. Not a copper. Just a bread delivery driver. Although I do have family in the military and in law enforcement. I honestly feel that retards like you watch too much training day type movies and want to believe so much that our local law enforcement is drug dealers, crooks and liars. I don't believe they are. The recent scandal at BPD involved a civilian employee from what I've read. Not any officers. And to the best of my knowledge no current or former officers have been investigated or arrested for crimes. I've been in this town since birth in 1966 and my only contact with the law was simple driving tickets. At the end of the day - don't commit crimes and you won't see the police. Now, while you sitting behind your computer hoping the local police are drug runners the real killer is free. Get off topix and help find a killer.
get real

United States

#24 Oct 1, 2012
If indeed you know anything then you must know you're incorrect. Bcpd has always employed crooks from Stan Sweeny using drugs and setting people up to his son who was also a dirty cop to the Larkin officer who was.caught getting oral sex from other men in exchange to not to go to jail and lets not forget the cop that was killed.while trying to rob an alleged
Drug dealer. To the latest scandal with the civilian employee and her lover det. Shumate oh but there isn't any corruption in the bcpd.
the blackington wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not a copper. Just a bread delivery driver. Although I do have family in the military and in law enforcement. I honestly feel that retards like you watch too much training day type movies and want to believe so much that our local law enforcement is drug dealers, crooks and liars. I don't believe they are. The recent scandal at BPD involved a civilian employee from what I've read. Not any officers. And to the best of my knowledge no current or former officers have been investigated or arrested for crimes. I've been in this town since birth in 1966 and my only contact with the law was simple driving tickets. At the end of the day - don't commit crimes and you won't see the police. Now, while you sitting behind your computer hoping the local police are drug runners the real killer is free. Get off topix and help find a killer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiary Clinton 57 min Cracker Cartel 2
does anyone no a lorie haley 58 min Lorie Haley 13
News Wvu Bog to discuss futures of Montgomery, Beckl... 1 hr Alien 9
Jason N Debra Raleigh Ridge trash 1 hr Eep 7
Sissy's tanning (Mar '12) 2 hr Shakin my head 60
homewreakers 3 hr Mr Condom 10
Ollie's..what a joke! 3 hr Mr Condom 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages