John's Tree Service
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rodney

Ravencliff, WV

#1 Apr 7, 2012
State of West Virginia
Office if the attorney general

Investigation of John's Tree Service

As you may know, our office has been investigating John's Tree Service for the past year. We entered into an Assurance of Discontinuance with the company on May 11, 2011 wherein Mr. Teague agreed to change certain aspects of his business so the company is in compliance with the state law. He has not fulfilled this agreement.
As part of our efforts, we have also been working to obtian some type of relief for all the complainants. Unfortunately, these efforts have failed to obtain complete relief and our investigation has come to an end. Because our office has limited resources, litigation is an unlikely path for this investigation.
This is the letter I recieved about a complaint. I made about John's Tree Service, leaving a big stack of logs in my yard after he cut some trees for me. The work was done in May 2010. After calling him many times he would not come back and remove the logs. I had to pay someone else to finish his work. By the way, he wants cash for his work, so he can beat the state tax department and I.R.S out of their taxes. He is a big CROOK. He sure looks good on the jail website everytime he is put in JAIL.
Mike

Beaver, WV

#2 Apr 10, 2012
Geez i was not aware of this. He has done plenty of good work for me. He has cut lots of trees for me. Taken off all the trees, ground the stumps down, put dirt on them and planted grass.
Dumbass Detector

Beckley, WV

#3 Apr 10, 2012
What dumb ass posted this trash and fabrication? Do you really think the State Attorney General would have such typos as " Office if the attorney general" or "obtian" or "wherein" for whereas ???

Obviously, the dumbass that typed the fabricated letter cannot spell "received".
Issues

Beckley, WV

#4 Apr 10, 2012
Johns Tree service has always done a great job and never asked for cash .They gave Free estimates and did exactley what they said they would do...and accepted payment only after the job was done and done correctly.

Have used them in the past and if need be will use them in the future and all people have issues, business owners or not as who ever wrote this post has issues and its pretty evident what issue they have and with whom !!
experience

Tarboro, NC

#5 Apr 11, 2012
He was a friend of my dads before he passed away. He never did tree work for him, but worked on two different cars, both his and mine. He did fantastic work. Not only did he not overcharge but he never asked for cash.
I actually just told a friend about him because she needed some car work done.
How sad, people bad talk a good person here in town when they are so damn many bad people.
I could

Beckley, WV

#6 Apr 13, 2012
I called them 3 times 3 weeks in a row, couldn't ever gt them to even come give me an estimate. kept saying they'd get to it. finally had to get someone else to do the job. like everyone else, can't get anyone to do anything these days
KNOWS

Lindside, WV

#7 Apr 13, 2012
rodney wrote:
State of West Virginia
Office if the attorney general
Investigation of John's Tree Service
As you may know, our office has been investigating John's Tree Service for the past year. We entered into an Assurance of Discontinuance with the company on May 11, 2011 wherein Mr. Teague agreed to change certain aspects of his business so the company is in compliance with the state law. He has not fulfilled this agreement.
As part of our efforts, we have also been working to obtian some type of relief for all the complainants. Unfortunately, these efforts have failed to obtain complete relief and our investigation has come to an end. Because our office has limited resources, litigation is an unlikely path for this investigation.
This is the letter I recieved about a complaint. I made about John's Tree Service, leaving a big stack of logs in my yard after he cut some trees for me. The work was done in May 2010. After calling him many times he would not come back and remove the logs. I had to pay someone else to finish his work. By the way, he wants cash for his work, so he can beat the state tax department and I.R.S out of their taxes. He is a big CROOK. He sure looks good on the jail website everytime he is put in JAIL.
Rodney is probably someone that's trying to knock out some competition..Look Johns tree service has been around for years...You don't stay around for years if you dont do a good job.
Second of all the WV dept of Labor contractors licensing board is the the place that would be reprimanding him for shotty work..Plain, pure, simple this is someone trying to start a tree service. My advise "Rodney" is this... Bust your butt, be consistant and have a little bit of money put aside for hard times and you too can succeed in this area.There's plenty of work for everyone out there. DOnt go this route, you wont survive. I've watched companies come and go..Johns is still here for a reason.
rodney

Ravencliff, WV

#8 Apr 13, 2012
Dumbass Detector wrote:
What dumb ass posted this trash and fabrication? Do you really think the State Attorney General would have such typos as " Office if the attorney general" or "obtian" or "wherein" for whereas ???
Obviously, the dumbass that typed the fabricated letter cannot spell "received".
i have got the letter from them. sorry i made a typo. i guess you are perfect and some of the family.
rodney

Ravencliff, WV

#9 Apr 13, 2012
KNOWS wrote:
<quoted text>
Rodney is probably someone that's trying to knock out some competition..Look Johns tree service has been around for years...You don't stay around for years if you dont do a good job.
Second of all the WV dept of Labor contractors licensing board is the the place that would be reprimanding him for shotty work..Plain, pure, simple this is someone trying to start a tree service. My advise "Rodney" is this... Bust your butt, be consistant and have a little bit of money put aside for hard times and you too can succeed in this area.There's plenty of work for everyone out there. DOnt go this route, you wont survive. I've watched companies come and go..Johns is still here for a reason.
i am retired and very well to do, and i have never had to cut a tree nor want to be in the tree business to make money. by the way they said they had many complaints about this tree service. i wonder why he has been in jail at least twice in the past year? you can check court records for this information.
I have a similar letter

United States

#10 Apr 14, 2012
Dumbass Detector wrote:
What dumb ass posted this trash and fabrication? Do you really think the State Attorney General would have such typos as " Office if the attorney general" or "obtian" or "wherein" for whereas ???
Obviously, the dumbass that typed the fabricated letter cannot spell "received".
It's a real letter; I've had a similar one in the past. The only thing I see is that the person copied it too quickly and didn't proofread it... Unless you yourself are a dumbass that thinks that the Attorney General gives official responses on Topix.

If you don't believe it, call the state's Attorney General's office. The staff will verify it.
Dumbass Detector

Beckley, WV

#11 Apr 14, 2012
rodney wrote:
<quoted text>i have got the letter from them. sorry i made a typo. i guess you are perfect and some of the family.
You need your teeth knocked out for your accusation that I am part of ibis family.
Obviously you don't know how to spell, you don't know what you are talking about, and you don't know when to shut your pie hole.
1 post removed
Spell Checker 2

United States

#13 Apr 14, 2012
Dumbass Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
You need your teeth knocked out for your accusation that I am part of ibis family.
Obviously you don't know how to spell, you don't know what you are talking about, and you don't know when to shut your pie hole.
You're "part of ibis family"? You're a long-legged wading bird? If so, it's amazing that you learned to type with your beak. If not, you really shouldn't be chastizing others about spelling.
rodney

Ravencliff, WV

#14 Apr 14, 2012
Dumbass Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
You need your teeth knocked out for your accusation that I am part of ibis family.
Obviously you don't know how to spell, you don't know what you are talking about, and you don't know when to shut your pie hole.
i have never heard of the word ibis. where in the world did you find that word. i guess out of your stupid ass mind.
1 post removed
Drug heads

United States

#16 Apr 15, 2012
All that works for him is druggies,john the main tree cutter has to go to court in may for breaking and entering his other workers get paid half cash the rest check,all they do is drugs check the web site of srj youll always see one of his workers their along with him.
the truth

Beckley, WV

#17 Apr 19, 2012
well let me tell you from experience. john teauge is nothing but a crackhead. i have had to go back and clean up pleanty of messes he has left in peoples yards, i can attest to at lest 20 jobs the company i work for has had to go back and fix cause john left it a mess. he is a ugly person to work for and should not even be able to own a business from the way he treats his employees. once i left from working for him i have had no more problems with getting along with my employers
Employee

Beckley, WV

#18 Jun 2, 2012
rodney wrote:
State of West Virginia
Office if the attorney general
Investigation of John's Tree Service
As you may know, our office has been investigating John's Tree Service for the past year. We entered into an Assurance of Discontinuance with the company on May 11, 2011 wherein Mr. Teague agreed to change certain aspects of his business so the company is in compliance with the state law. He has not fulfilled this agreement.
As part of our efforts, we have also been working to obtian some type of relief for all the complainants. Unfortunately, these efforts have failed to obtain complete relief and our investigation has come to an end. Because our office has limited resources, litigation is an unlikely path for this investigation.
This is the letter I recieved about a complaint. I made about John's Tree Service, leaving a big stack of logs in my yard after he cut some trees for me. The work was done in May 2010. After calling him many times he would not come back and remove the logs. I had to pay someone else to finish his work. By the way, he wants cash for his work, so he can beat the state tax department and I.R.S out of their taxes. He is a big CROOK. He sure looks good on the jail website everytime he is put in JAIL.
Please give me your name and phone number I know alot of incriminating evidence and have employees that would testify against him for the illegal activities he is always engaged in. But give me your number and I will help you out with your investigation, I also have it on good word he put his hands on his former employee cause he got upset with him. He doesnt pay taxes or social security for me or any of his employees, he would not take one of his employees to the hosital or call an ambulance for him once he was bee stung and went into anaphalactic shock, he does a job half way takes the money and wont show up to finish it for a long time, he harrasses his employees by verbal abuse, just if you need me to help you out I'll do whatever I can to do so. I wont put my number on here or my name, but just give me your office number and I will reach you there, I will be checking these posts daily and wait for a response from you. He takes out 30 mins a day for our lunch and gets mad if we actually take one. He wont pay us for examply if we do one job travel for any period of time to the next job he wont pay us to go to the next job other than give us gas money. He is drinking and driving on a revoked drivers license. He actually hit someone is a subaru with his black dual wheel truck and demanded that I be the one to tell the man he hit that I was the one driving and not him, he had me cut down a tree with poison oak and poison ivy on it resulting in me going to the hospital, he did not warn me beforehand what the vines actually was, he will have us do a job and if it takes us a little longer to do the job than what he expected he will subtract some of the hours we worked so he dont have to pay us as much. For example I was working at a job for 6 hours beside the Raleigh Hearing Center and said he only bid 3 hours for that job scolded us and took away the other three hours we worked . He calls his employees hurtful and vulgar names and so much more, please get ahold of me cause I'd like nothing more than to see him locked up for the illegal stuff hes doing and the way he treats his employees. Thank you for your time, I'd really appreciate a message back from you cbecause I really need help!
1 post removed
Anon

Beckley, WV

#20 Jun 14, 2012
John's Tree Service cut down some trees for my neighbor. They drove their big truck (the one that pulls the chipper, and hauls away the chips) through my yard, which was wet at the time from heavy rains. His big truck left 12 inch deep trenches through my yard. I called him later to have him fix the problem, which he assured me he would, and of course he did not.
Lifes Lessons

Tarboro, NC

#21 Jun 14, 2012
I could wrote:
I called them 3 times 3 weeks in a row, couldn't ever gt them to even come give me an estimate. kept saying they'd get to it. finally had to get someone else to do the job. like everyone else, can't get anyone to do anything these days
I understand you would get a little upset them not coming out, but have you stop to think maybe he has been so busy with work because he does good work ( from what I hear) that he hadn't got a chance or that he just didn't get a message or heck forget, we all forget. Did you speak with him each time you called? Please before you judge or mark him as bad business try to gove him the benefit of the doubt, but if your 100% for sure you spoke with him all 3 times you called and he said he would be and never showed or never called you back then yea I would be a little aggravated but is there anything your not telling us, was your job small was it worth his time or was there anything that could have gave him the idea that the job you wanted done was the right kind of job for him to do?
April Bane

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Jun 27, 2014
He also is ripping off his employees NO WORKERS COMP AND HE WONT PAY HIS EMPLOYEES!! Yes BIG CROOK! Now getting dept of labor involved! Gotta put this idiot out of business!
rodney wrote:
State of West Virginia
Office if the attorney general
Investigation of John's Tree Service
As you may know, our office has been investigating John's Tree Service for the past year. We entered into an Assurance of Discontinuance with the company on May 11, 2011 wherein Mr. Teague agreed to change certain aspects of his business so the company is in compliance with the state law. He has not fulfilled this agreement.
As part of our efforts, we have also been working to obtian some type of relief for all the complainants. Unfortunately, these efforts have failed to obtain complete relief and our investigation has come to an end. Because our office has limited resources, litigation is an unlikely path for this investigation.
This is the letter I recieved about a complaint. I made about John's Tree Service, leaving a big stack of logs in my yard after he cut some trees for me. The work was done in May 2010. After calling him many times he would not come back and remove the logs. I had to pay someone else to finish his work. By the way, he wants cash for his work, so he can beat the state tax department and I.R.S out of their taxes. He is a big CROOK. He sure looks good on the jail website everytime he is put in JAIL.
Experience

Beckley, WV

#23 Jun 30, 2014
I agree with April, BIG CROOK. Worst person EVER for someone to have to work for. And I know from experience. He doesn't pay his employees properly and they have to call 12 times to get what they DO manage to get. He treats them like sh*t and expects them to respect him. He endangers them on the job and works everyone "off the books". I hope to see him out of business! He employs people who are desperate for work then he takes advantage of them. HE IS A BAD MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating men 3 hr Amen 11
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 8 hr Jamie 1,083
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Youknow 4,490
Are there any new businesses that just opened u... Wed Nope 5
Impeach Trump: Sign this petition. Wed Closed Borders 4 ... 33
Dr. M Rahim MD (Jan '12) May 22 Msdarlin 24
Beckley WV GAS PRICES May 22 gas buddy 14

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages