very nice girl very pretty.
booyah

Summersville, WV

#3 Nov 27, 2012
no lol big nose and big slut. always drunk
yeahboii

Summersville, WV

#4 Nov 27, 2012
yeah i know her ALWAYS DRUNK. she will open em up for anyone haha but she is pretty...pretty nasty
sarah

Summersville, WV

#5 Nov 27, 2012
uhm, no? she's awesome, better than you im sure.
Feeny

Beckley, WV

#6 Nov 27, 2012
She's dating a beckley cop right?
sarah

Summersville, WV

#7 Nov 28, 2012
im not sure, havent talked to her in awhile but i know shes not trashy & she doesnt deserve to be on this website so people can talk sh*t about her. shes a good girl with a good head on her shoulders.
haha

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Feeny wrote:
She's dating a beckley cop right?
Who hasn't dated a Beckley cop?
Amused

Suffolk, VA

#9 Dec 1, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Who hasn't dated a Beckley cop?
Especially David Utt hehe
u said

Beckley, WV

#10 Dec 2, 2012
sarah wrote:
im not sure, havent talked to her in awhile but i know shes not trashy & she doesnt deserve to be on this website so people can talk sh*t about her. shes a good girl with a good head on her shoulders.
Good head!!!!
stfu

United States

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Everyone of you that's talking shit, obviously doesn't know Holly vandall! And if you are your just jealous of the things she has or just because Shea prettier than you. That gives you no reason to hate on her. And she's not a drunk, please someone tell me an older teenager or early 20's that doesn't go out and party? Exactly! Keep ya mouth shut because if you have to get on topix and bitch, you have no life. Holly isn't half the things you guys have called her. She's gorgeous, caring, trusting, smart, and has an extreme love. for animals. I strongly believe she'd give someone the shirt off her back. Thank you to the people that took up for her, and fuck you to the one's that talk shit. That's all I have to say. Thank you, and goodbye ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane RIP 4 hr Sam I Am 4
WOAY audio and video out of sync 4 hr vidiots 2
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 5 hr Gunslinger45 7,528
Beckley west apts 5 hr Beckley Dude 3
Beckley country club 6 hr oak hill 11
Teachers walk out 7 hr Upset 23
Best runningbacks at woodrow wilson of all time (May '08) 12 hr Truck 57

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance