wonderin

Beckley, WV

#1 Dec 5, 2012
What is going on at the old Houchins block place? I know it is Beckley block now, are they closing down or what?
Canada wondering

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Tearing down I think...
tearing down

Lubbock, TX

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Heard new owners going out of business place is for sale/lease. Tearing down the plant and old office to attract tennants or buyers.
Info

Tyler, TX

#4 Dec 6, 2012
They buile a new office and showroom next door. They are tearing down the old building. Thats all.
tearing down

Lubbock, TX

#5 Dec 6, 2012
They tore down the plant..cant make block so they are going out of business..Sheets Chrysler was rummored as buying the place but that deal has fell through..had a sign up "for lease" for a while I think they've leased it to somebody and they are finishing leveling off the whole place except the new office bldg.
wonderin

Beckley, WV

#6 Dec 6, 2012
tearing down wrote:
They tore down the plant..cant make block so they are going out of business..Sheets Chrysler was rummored as buying the place but that deal has fell through..had a sign up "for lease" for a while I think they've leased it to somebody and they are finishing leveling off the whole place except the new office bldg.
Why can they not make block?
tearing down

Lubbock, TX

#7 Dec 6, 2012
wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can they not make block?
Plant is being torn down..nothing left there to manufacture anything.
thing

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 6, 2012
you can get cheaper ones from china. remember the more you buy from china the sooner they will get your job. BUY MADE IN U.S.A. or do not buy. shut down wal-mart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beckley man charged with murder 10 min Injustice 1
Beckley's Catholic Problem 17 min rcswa 33
Justice for Aaron Williams 29 min Injustice 6
shannon frazier dead 1 hr JLB 30
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,580
Woodrow Wilson Cheerleaders 1 hr luv boe 13
Joe Manchin Daughter 2 hr Shutitup 21

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance