Who is the biggest drug dealer in the...
Responsibility

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#41 Dec 16, 2008
Wow would have never known that. Thats crazy to think people would actually try to pay someone for work done in Drugs.
Send Him Running

Charleston, WV

#42 Jan 1, 2009
Just go to 'Club Fahrenheit' in Daniels, on the right going towards Shady from Beckley, David Black is the one flipping the 'bills' but RUDY (Mexican) is the connection to get whatever you want. Just dont turn your back on him- hang out there a few times and watch... he loves to talk & hook you up...
intrigued

Pineville, WV

#43 Jan 2, 2009
Sirius wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't get up to go get a steady job, but they can be up at 6 am when the clinic opens so they can get thier fix.
They're all zombies... put them on an island to die.
Yes and they will NOT work with physicians to find out if patient are going there. A physician prescribes a narcotic, and if its found in there urine, then there given MORE methadone..Hippa law protects clinics when talking to others about Mutual patients, but the Methadone clinic will not discuss anything and they do NOT have to list anything with Pharmacy board so other physicians can find out. Thats where our legislature needs to be concentrating thier efforts.. The Methadone clinic requires up front money and does not bill insurance..Its also a "For Profit Clinic"
Put Him Away PLEASE

Huntsville, TX

#44 Jan 20, 2009
Rudy Brusineo (bru - sin- ee- o)approx. late 30's, Mexican from Texas. Claims from Mexico - dont think he's ever been there... likes to live off woman. Drives his 'boss' vehicle, doesn't have a drivers license or anything else - it's up his nose in advance, on loan, someone else's dime,.. lives off Rt19 Daniels, claims to work daily,.. always looking to score. He'll hook ya up... just go with him or when he comes back its guaranteed fact that he'll have an excuse for why you have no drug til ' here in a little while' or some other lame excuse til he gets someone to cover what he snorted.
Level 3

Since: Nov 08

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#45 Jan 21, 2009
I think in order to maintain U.S. Citizenship you should have to pass a Monthly Drug Test. They can offer in home tests at work tests or onsite testing. Government pays for it and if you fail 1 test for any "ILLEGAL " narcotic as in pot cocaine heroin lsd pcp x or barbituate pain medicine without a prescription.

If you fail you do not get jailtime so that the ones that want to do drugs can continue to do them making it still a "free country" however you must pay a 2,000 fine for each positive test. This money can then go to funding education, roads, and even funding things like WELFARE SSI etc. INSURING the "good people" still get the help they need and the "bad people" have to pay for their actions!
Level 3

Since: Nov 08

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#46 Jan 21, 2009
if you fail and can't pay your fine within 6 months you are deported or must file bankruptcy and come up with the money through community services like helping the homeless or orphans
Level 3

Since: Nov 08

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#47 Jan 21, 2009
That way "bosses " don't get their blow while employees get fired over pot. NOONE would be above the law. On traffic stops they would ask for your insurance registration and proof of drug testing verification
Kelly Mckinney

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#48 Jan 27, 2009
Jaymae wrote:
I think in order to maintain WELFARE you should have to pass a Monthly Drug Test. They can offer in home tests at work tests or onsite testing. Government pays for it and if you fail 1 test for any "ILLEGAL " narcotic as in pot cocaine heroin lsd pcp x or barbituate pain medicine without a prescription.
If you fail you do not get jailtime so that the ones that want to do drugs can continue to do them making it still a "free country" however you must pay a 2,000 fine for each positive test. This money can then go to funding education, roads, and even funding things like WELFARE SSI etc. INSURING the "good people" still get the help they need and the "bad people" have to pay for their actions!
Wow you really did see this one coming
Streets is watching

Rocky Mount, NC

#49 Jan 29, 2009
All you people on here talking all this stupid shit should watch what you say on here. All these people you want to blog about have lives and you all are playing with their lives. Worry about yourselves and what you are doing and not what they are doing. Get ya'll ass a job and you won't have time to sit on the computer and try to put people business in the street!!!!!!!!!!
Level 3

Since: Nov 08

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#50 Jan 29, 2009
Drug Dealers don't have rights..... those folks are the only names i see named on here. Once you decide to go destroy a community you lose your "rights of Privacy". I would never name a name that I didn't know 100% and noone else should either.

"JAY"jason Redden
Total Ignition

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#51 Jan 29, 2009
This is crazy everyone has rights.
truth hurts

Quitman, TX

#52 Jan 29, 2009
wow one word RALEIGH!! oh and a name or 2,,,,,rileys,kincaids,,,,,and theres alex honaker on the arnette side
Truth

Rocky Mount, NC

#53 Jan 30, 2009
Jaymae wrote:
I think in order to maintain U.S. Citizenship you should have to pass a Monthly Drug Test. They can offer in home tests at work tests or onsite testing. Government pays for it and if you fail 1 test for any "ILLEGAL " narcotic as in pot cocaine heroin lsd pcp x or barbituate pain medicine without a prescription.
If you fail you do not get jailtime so that the ones that want to do drugs can continue to do them making it still a "free country" however you must pay a 2,000 fine for each positive test. This money can then go to funding education, roads, and even funding things like WELFARE SSI etc. INSURING the "good people" still get the help they need and the "bad people" have to pay for their actions!
Jaymee has to be the biggest red neck ever!!! You must not have a job because you have the most comments on here. Do you even pay taxes? If you are such a "U.S. Patriot" go join the service (Any branch, army, air force, navy, etc.) and fight for your county and stop sitting your ass at a computer and posting B.S.
Level 3

Since: Nov 08

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#54 Jan 30, 2009
13 years in the marine Corps until I took a bullet to the femur
boo

Ravenswood, WV

#55 Jan 30, 2009
Jaymae wrote:
13 years in the marine Corps until I took a bullet to the femur
You make a poor liberal!
Send Him Running

Lufkin, TX

#56 Jan 30, 2009
Well well,... Mr RUDY-- Your threats... scare tactics.. what ever you want to call it was given to the wrong peoples but your words traveled so let Me Correct part of my statement...
Send Him Running wrote:
..... from Beckley, David Black is the one flipping the 'bills' but RUDY (Mexican) is the connection ...
MY APOLOGIES ONLY To D.B.'''NOT because Im scared AT ALL... BUT Because I stand CORRECTED!
now in reference to 'Slander'...defined: A type of defamation. Slander is an untruthful statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community.

Mr.D.B. you need to know all of my info came from the horses mouth. Think about it. Who besides RUDY actually KNEW who was paying what and where? Rudy told it. He is the one that BRAGS on what you or ? do for him. I am correcting the fact that I shouldnt have said Your name because I dont have that proof. Only the actual utility companies and the people involved do. As for whose vehicles he drives-- only people who see him driving a vehicle would know. As for any other comments I want to make concerning Rudy- I just found out there is now a web site for the State Police that you can send tips to. I suggest to everyone who wants to say NAMES to use that web site in case any info is wrong. The State Police can actually check out the facts that any CONCERNED CITIZENS want to let them know.
Again Im only retracting the Name "D..B." Im not slandering anyone if the truth is what I said. As for Mr Rudy... stop blaming the wrong people and think about getting your act together that way if your doing nothing wrong you'll have nothing to worry about. I might also suggest you STOP telling everyone how much you USE other people because when you keep biting the Hand That Feeds you- you end up hungry.
Now I stand corrected.
Booty Shorts

Lubbock, TX

#57 Jan 30, 2009
Streets is watching wrote:
All you people on here talking all this stupid shit should watch what you say on here. All these people you want to blog about have lives and you all are playing with their lives. Worry about yourselves and what you are doing and not what they are doing. Get ya'll ass a job and you won't have time to sit on the computer and try to put people business in the street!!!!!!!!!!
I'm off the clock sweetheart. I get the feeling a druggie was offended from North Crackalacky.
not

Lubbock, TX

#58 Feb 10, 2009
sounds like someone hit a sore spot
Level 3

Since: Nov 08

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#59 Feb 10, 2009
well I know DB from when he use to date Carla from the news paper office and he is trash too so don't feel that bad about it
Rod

Tarboro, NC

#60 Apr 24, 2009
There is nothing wrong with drugs it is the bastard that takes it. The problem is the SOB who robs to feed his habit. Not the person who can afford it and is not a drain on society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
happy camper 1 hr Nicks Pick 6
raleigh general hospitals finest. 11 hr Iknow 24
Raleigh county assessor 11 hr High Maintenance 5
Drugs on Stanaford hoist rd (Mar '15) 12 hr Canada-Wondering 132
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 12 hr Jon_B 6,107
Beckley Music Thread (Oct '12) 13 hr Musikologist 20
Park Jr. High 15 hr prey days 4 pay 4
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 23 hr Jessiie 786
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages