Let's hear!
OMG

Tarboro, NC

#2 Apr 27, 2010
Oh, this is going to be good!
Tyrone Jones

Beckley, WV

#3 Apr 27, 2010
Yo mamma says I'm the hottest black man in Beckley, she doan lie bitch.
Hey

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2010
OBAMA was 2 days ago.
fat white girl

Beckley, WV

#5 Apr 27, 2010
the absolute hottest black man in beckley is the big hot black UPS man! i see him all over town!
COAL MINERS DAUGHTER

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2010
THE HOTTEST BLACK MAN IN BECKLEY IS THE BODY BUILDER/TRAINER AT LA EAST, KEVIN.MMMMMMMMMMMM
tiny

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2010
He used to work at GCS and TRG he is so fine.
kji

Beckley, WV

#8 Apr 30, 2010
that soulja at the corner of patch and mool ave... i think his name is larry and he's a snitch
1 post removed
white girl

United States

#10 May 3, 2010
The hottest black man works at the YMCA god he is fine.Oh yeah fine,fine,fine.
Hot_black_dude

Santa Clara, CA

#11 May 3, 2010
you white women look the other way us black dudes want us a black woman, not a white woman.
gosh

Tarboro, NC

#12 May 4, 2010
FELIX MANNS!
fat white girl

Beckley, WV

#13 May 4, 2010
listen here hot_black_dude, all black guys would love to have a fat white girl. as a matter of fact just look around and see how many fine brothers gots themselves a fat white girl.
RedBone

United States

#14 May 5, 2010
Dang I've never heard a black man say that before. I thought they all went for the white girls. Go 'head hot_black_dude =) I was fixin to give up on brothaz
heyheyhey

Beckley, WV

#15 May 5, 2010
Haha....this is good. Hmmm....which UPS man? There's two in Beckley that I sees all the time. There's a really tall one...then a dark skinned bald one. They both look fine. And isn't the YMCA brotha named Kevin? Is that the same one who be at LA EAST?
ruby

Beckley, WV

#16 May 5, 2010
yeah,he be at la east.i sees him too.
thin black girl

Beckley, WV

#17 May 5, 2010
fat white girl wrote:
listen here hot_black_dude, all black guys would love to have a fat white girl. as a matter of fact just look around and see how many fine brothers gots themselves a fat white girl.
yeah they want a fat white girl as a finacer ooops I mean a finacee both the first was correct
Shanequa

Beaver, WV

#18 May 10, 2010
I didn't know any black men in Beckley worked hard enough to get hot. They may get hot if they check is late or can't find any drugs or white trash crack hoes.
Curious

Parkersburg, WV

#19 May 10, 2010
So is Kevin at the YMCA the same Kevin at LA East? Is he seeing anybody?
BOLT

Oak Hill, WV

#20 May 10, 2010
All the good looking black brothers are staying down at the regional jail right now.
white girl

United States

#21 May 11, 2010
Yeah the ups driver with the bald head is hot and the guy that works at the ymca is named kevin he is very hot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Omar? 2 hr Ziggy 25
Giving birth to monstrosity 2 hr Lilly Rubbie 2
Where is Billy, Lesson Learned & Informed Citizen? (May '16) 5 hr Lonnie longshot 43
A space needle overlooking the New River Gorge? (Sep '16) 6 hr AmPieJam UncleSam 8
Beckley Bars/Bartenders 9 hr MikeJ 12
Stop By and Say Hey!! (Oct '11) 15 hr Whodat 3,602
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 23 hr Jon_B 7,162

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages