aau basketball team looking for players
JADEN ROANE

Mount Laurel, NJ

#24 May 13, 2010
WV WARRIORS COACH wrote:
any 11u or 5th grade boys intersted in playin travel basketball
I DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL DOING IT BUT I AM A GOOD Basketball player my grades are always good im 11 in the 5th grade you can e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected] im am so excited for you to email me but the thing is i live in wilmington delaware so you cant be to far or i cant join thank you e-mail me please and thhank you
Coach Sheila Wright

Lancaster, SC

#25 May 17, 2010
I am hosting a tournament for 15&under boys and 12&under girl and I am looking for some team interested in playing. It is June 4-5 at Andrew Jackson High School in Kershaw, SC and the cost is $150 per team.
Owensboro Elite KY

Dawson Springs, KY

#26 Jul 1, 2010
We are looking for basketball player for our 15u and 16u teams for next year any girls in Kentucky that are interested i can be contacted by email @ [email protected] ls.us
Brad Dew

Madden, MS

#27 Sep 10, 2010
Looking for a 10U boys team for son to play on. He probably could play up in 11U if need be. He is a point guard and can really play. We live in central Mississippi.
Houston Elite Boys 3rd Gd

Katy, TX

#28 Jan 24, 2011
Houston Elite 3rd Grade boys AAU Team is looking for players. Tryouts wed and Fri 6-8pm Houston Indoor Soccer 17115 Clay Rd, Houston, TX
mom

Oak Hill, WV

#29 Jan 24, 2011
I have a 7th grade son who can play and likes to if anyone has a team. We can travel. Address the in to "Mom" on here and Ill contact you. Im in Beckley WV

Katy, TX

#30 Jan 24, 2011
Houston Elite Boys 3rd Grade AAU basketball Team will Have Tryouts Wed and Fri @ West Houston Indoor Soccer 17115 Clay Rd, Houston, TX

Katy, TX

#31 Jan 24, 2011
Houston Elite Boys 3rd Grade AAU basketball Team will Have Tryouts Wed and Fri 6 - 8 pm @ West Houston Indoor Soccer 17115 Clay Rd, Houston, TX
Joey Moses

United States

#32 Jan 27, 2011
have a 5th grade boy around 5 7 to 5 8 that I would be interested in getting him involved in aau this summer have videos of his play, can be emailed at [email protected]
outlaw 31079

Ford City, PA

#33 Jan 29, 2011
have a 13 yr old girl who wants to try out for a aau team we are from south ga
outlaw 31079

Ford City, PA

#34 Jan 29, 2011
from rochelle ga looking for a team for 13 yr. old daughter
Ceresa Key

Aurora, IL

#35 Feb 6, 2011
We live in Anderson, Indiana I am trying to find a team for my 10 year old son to try out for he is an excellent shooter and can dribble the ball really well. He has an excellent attitude along with great academics..Email me at [email protected] with any try out time and locations..Please excellent athlete!!
lewisburg

Hillsboro, WV

#36 Feb 20, 2011
My daughter is 10 year old looking for a summer league or any basketball team in lewisburg area. She is 5'4". Does anyone know of a team?
teamminded

AOL

#37 Mar 3, 2011
looking for travel team for a high school (16) female point guard...quick and good ball handling skills...has played travel ball for 6 years...starting point guard for her high school team for 3 years
errol

United States

#38 Mar 18, 2011
hi im looking for an aau team in the katy texas area. im a good player, i can play the point guard shooting guard or small forward. ive been playing basketball for a long time now and im 15. if you have a team for me please email me at [email protected]
1 post removed
AYKEL LEE

East Setauket, NY

#40 May 18, 2011
I am a 5'10 combo guard looking for an aau team. I can score the ball and play defense. I have a nice jump shot.
AYKEL LEE

East Setauket, NY

#41 May 18, 2011
I am a 5'10 combo guard looking for an aau team. I can score the ball and play defense. I have a nice jump shot. Email me ([email protected])
AAU YBO Team in Conyer GA

Decatur, GA

#42 May 19, 2011
AAU team in Conyers GA looking for 3 athletic 5'8" to 5'10". We are in the TOP 10 in YBOA and fairing very well in AAU. if interested email ([email protected])
Selena

United States

#43 May 22, 2011
I'm a 15 year old 10th grader I'm 5"5 and I'm an all around player it would be an honor If I had the chance to play for a great team in new York, you can contact me at [email protected] I go to Wadleigh secondary high school and I have acceptionally good grades if any teams need a devoted player I'm your girl please contact me. Thank you <3 :)
2 posts removed
Obiajulu

Guangzhou, China

#46 Jun 4, 2011
am interested to the up coming turnament i wish to be part of it am i promise to try my best to make aau to be proud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suboxone doctors 22 min Auntie M 4
natalie and jack 1 hr nosurprise 33
If she is still alive 2 hr Issues 1
big drug heads 3 hr Drughead on proba... 1
Stolen walmart tv 3 hr Theifs 5
Salenna Vaught 4 hr hgtfy 1
Do you think that synthetic marijuana is a prob... (Jun '15) 4 hr Paul Masley 11

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages