Why is Beckley such a snotty and rude...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 22, 2013
http://www.census.gov/ #
Might I suggest that you start with the link above to research the area you are considering moving to. Also, after you choose some cities, go to their commerce webpages and see what industry is there. Then, when you narrow down several towns, go there and talk with people...locals, like in restaurants. It is hard to more, and even worse when you do and it turns out to be a town like Beckley. Good luck to you.
Truth

Oak Hill, WV

#24 Jan 22, 2013
BatCat wrote:
http://www.census.gov/#
Might I suggest that you start with the link above to research the area you are considering moving to. Also, after you choose some cities, go to their commerce webpages and see what industry is there. Then, when you narrow down several towns, go there and talk with people...locals, like in restaurants. It is hard to more, and even worse when you do and it turns out to be a town like Beckley. Good luck to you.
Thank you, BatCat. I really appreciate the suggestions and your kindness!
lol

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Jan 25, 2013
Beckley sucks cause being rude and a dumbass is tolerated and socially acceptable. and its just not Beckley try going to some of the surrounding areas..its even worse
Jooseuck

Charlotte, NC

#26 Jan 26, 2013
Around 1986 all the smart people in Wv looked around and decided that Beckley was not the place to be. So they all packed up and most of them moved to Charlotte. A lot of stupid people left too, but they eventually went back to Beckley.

So what you have now is a state populated by lazy idiots and their kids. Lazy idiots are rude and easy to entertain. It does not take long for smart people who move to WV to catch on that the place is full of retards who are not very welcoming and that there is nothing to do. Smart people do not set down roots in WV. They leave.

Now, stupid people are very prideful and do not see themselves as stupid. They get quite offended when told they are inferior. They take pride in their stupidity and wear it as a badge. To them Beckley is the best place in the world. And to them it is. But to anyone with an IQ it is a miserable little crap hole full of busybodies and tattletales with nothing much to do other than drink, get high or have sex. Those who do not enjoy being inebriated prefer to gossip and talk down on those who do.

West Virginia is not a complicated place. It is no more than a textbook case of the third world dropped onto America's east coast. If you can understand simple social structures and petty power politics then you can grasp WV with ease.
Sick of it

Beckley, WV

#27 Jan 26, 2013
Beckley sucks because all the gays
Sick of it

United States

#28 Jan 26, 2013
Not my post.
It's a gay guy named Timmy trying to get his buddies to join in.
Gay support is all he can get. They stick together.
What

Beckley, WV

#29 Jan 26, 2013
Sick of it wrote:
Not my post.
It's a gay guy named Timmy trying to get his buddies to join in.
Gay support is all he can get. They stick together.
Why would this gay guy post about hating queers to get his buddies to join in? I don't think he's going to get support taking like that so I don't understand your post.
Country

United States

#30 Jan 28, 2013
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Detective web searchers{club} 5 min Tina 1
Beckley Moose 6 min Travis 2
jason clyburn 22 min JCisaPOS 14
Who thinks that the manager of kitchen collecti... 45 min Vipk 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Bad ass visitor 1,342
Is Andy Wendell still dealing dope on Hoist Rd? 1 hr johnny 1
Mark Shaun Grimmett 4 hr Marksgf 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages