prostitution a problem in beckley?
WOW

Beckley, WV

#21 Jul 6, 2011
to answer the original question , there are prostitutes in Beckley a few are seen daily right uptown in Beckley, Cozart is one, and there is another that I do not know her name, is blonde, about 5'8 a size and normally works on 3rd ave. One could have very well been there or they could have been talking smack, either way the safe thing to do is not assume that she is until she propositions you for money.
Day Tripper

Beckley, WV

#22 Jul 6, 2011
No, the safe thing to do is ask her if she is, required by law for her to say if she is or not, not have sex with her until you ask her if she is, and not ASSUME some drunk bartender who just might be gay, or a small peckered gossip just might be telling a lie. If she is a prostitute she will ask for money, duh. You have the option of paying or refusing. Yes, there are prostitutes in Beckley, most of them not very attractive and the dude said this woman was very attractive. Ever thought that just because some guys tells you another guy is gay that it just might not be true. Do you assume that every man who has a rumor started on them about being gay is gay? The safest thing to do is not listen to or spread petty gossip, cause it just might land you in a law suit. Hope the girl who this is about don't read this and land the owner, bartender and person who started this thread in court. After all, she could be a hard working counselor, PA or dental hygentist and the bartender or owner had a hard on for her. Who knows, but spreading rumors and gossip is more dangerous than you can imagine. Grwo up guys, most prostitutes in Beckley are not at Billy Joes. If the person who started this is looking for one maybe he should check the local strip clubs.
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Jul 6, 2011
Day Tripper wrote:
No, the safe thing to do is ask her if she is, required by law for her to say if she is or not, not have sex with her until you ask her if she is, and not ASSUME some drunk bartender who just might be gay, or a small peckered gossip just might be telling a lie. If she is a prostitute she will ask for money, duh. You have the option of paying or refusing. Yes, there are prostitutes in Beckley, most of them not very attractive and the dude said this woman was very attractive. Ever thought that just because some guys tells you another guy is gay that it just might not be true. Do you assume that every man who has a rumor started on them about being gay is gay? The safest thing to do is not listen to or spread petty gossip, cause it just might land you in a law suit. Hope the girl who this is about don't read this and land the owner, bartender and person who started this thread in court. After all, she could be a hard working counselor, PA or dental hygentist and the bartender or owner had a hard on for her. Who knows, but spreading rumors and gossip is more dangerous than you can imagine. Grwo up guys, most prostitutes in Beckley are not at Billy Joes. If the person who started this is looking for one maybe he should check the local strip clubs.
That's interesting - what's the WV Code number of the law requiring a person to answer yes or no if asked whether they're a prostitute? Attention all prostitutes - do not lie if asked whether you're a prostitute.
GLOCKUSA

United States

#24 Jul 6, 2011
Legally, that doesn't even apply to cops. That's a grand misconception.
Day Tripper

Beckley, WV

#25 Jul 6, 2011
guess I was thinking of arizona law, forgot WV law is quite different. You seem very interested in this topic, did you used to be a prostitute or something? Or maybe just wish you were one? Most, or should I say, all ,of them want one thing MONEY and I am sure they will let you know that very quickly after they size you up (wallet size that is. Most in Beckley walk the streets, or work at strip clubs, seriously doubt one would be in Billy Joe's but who knows. Actually who cares, just passing time. However it seems Informed Citizen has taken quite a shine to this topic. Hmmm, maybe I should ask her going rate.:)
GLOCKUSA

United States

#26 Jul 6, 2011
Lmao people are so silly!
LOL

Beckley, WV

#27 Jul 6, 2011
GLOCKUSA wrote:
Lmao people are so silly!
Yes, glad you can admit it cause you sounded like a silly girl when you started this stupid line of gossip and garbage. Talk about something intgeresting for a change instead of your fantasy sex life or non existent sex life. I mean get a life buddy, if you really are a dude. No men I know gets on a forum gushing about gossip like this. Silly, just silly. Then you got that informed citizen person dredging up all the drama.
silly willy

Beckley, WV

#28 Jul 6, 2011
silly willy tricks are for kids. Yes, this thread is silly indeed and surely a chick started it.
GLOCKUSA

United States

#29 Jul 6, 2011
I'm definitely a man, and
GLOCKUSA

United States

#30 Jul 6, 2011
I think it's funny to get people revved up over stupid shit.
what

Beckley, WV

#31 Jul 6, 2011
Why did you get so mad? seems like you are one,to care that much.Lmao get a life and a real job.

Since: Jun 10

Topix

#32 Jul 7, 2011
Pardon me for the interruption here, folks, I just want to give a shout out to babydaddy, since it's been a while. Hi!
Quit crying

Beckley, WV

#33 Jul 7, 2011
not a prostitute wrote:
I am NOT a prostitute but thanks for calling it to my attention that the bartender and owner are spreading that I am. I will be there this week end to "man up" as you call it, and will have my female lawyer friend with me. Now prove that I am a prositute and we can call it quits. Otherwise, shut your big mouth or you WILL prove it in court. This is defintely slander cause I overheard the whole conversation and so did a lot of others. Shut up ICKY, this is none of your business, and even if those people were me, you need to shut to hell up. Lets start a few of those rumors on your nosy behind and see how you like it. Lets see how much the lady (yeah right ICKY) doth protest.
LOL, Omg... you have a lawyer friend? Seriously, grow up. Who cares. You think your lawyer friend can really do something about someone talking shit about you in a crappy bar? Ever thought you were giving off vibes that you were a whore and thats why men think so poorly of you? Your known by the company you keep, the places you hang out and your appearance. If men think you are slutty, then its your fault.
bill-y

Ogden, AR

#34 Jul 7, 2011
Good Grief!!!!!!!

billy

Since: Jun 10

Topix

#35 Jul 7, 2011
ROFL, so hard, I can't stand it.
Marla

Brooksville, FL

#36 Jul 7, 2011

Since: Jun 11

Beckley, WV

#37 Jul 7, 2011
I think this entire thread is completley pointless but very entertaining. Thanks for the laughs lol.
Anonymous

United States

#38 Jul 7, 2011
Finally someone gets it! It's so I can laugh at people getting offended. Damn prostitutes selling their vagina for crack rocks!
Phyllis

Scottsville, VA

#39 Jul 7, 2011
informed citizen wrote:
I've never been to that bar.
Same observation as before -- further
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Shakespeare 's Hamlet, Act III, scene II
Have a good day...
That is way too deep for this chat room.
Hmm

Beckley, WV

#40 Jul 7, 2011
Hell i wish i could find this problem lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 24 min Public 4,486
Cheating men 4 hr Kacie 9
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 7 hr Amen 1,082
Are there any new businesses that just opened u... 16 hr Nope 5
Impeach Trump: Sign this petition. 17 hr Closed Borders 4 ... 33
Dr. M Rahim MD (Jan '12) Tue Msdarlin 24
Beckley WV GAS PRICES Tue gas buddy 14

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages