DUI - who's the BEST criminal lawyer

DUI - who's the BEST criminal lawyer

Posted in the Beckley Forum

lessonlearned

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Nov 16, 2010
Wondering who's the best lawyer for a criminal case in Beckley or should I use a Charleston lawyer?
LIBERALTILDEATH

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Nov 16, 2010
There is a law firm in Beckley that can and does help those deserving jail time a second third or even fourth opportunity at screwing up.The success of this firm has amazed me in the past and probally will continue until the old man is dead. I dont know how good his son is but Im sure dad is teaching him all the tricks.As for DUI no f....g sympothy here your dried up wrinkled ass should be maxed out.a drunk driver killed my dad.Like I tell my friends if you are too drunk to drive call me Ill come get you regardless of the time of day.If you get caught DUI you will rot waiting on my help.
nobody

Shirley, WV

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Randy Hoover is an attorny who takes DUI cases. I heard he is quite good.
someone

Enfield, NC

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Yea, he is a douche bag too...
Yep

Lindside, WV

#5 Nov 16, 2010
nobody wrote:
Randy Hoover is an attorny who takes DUI cases. I heard he is quite good.
That is who I was going to recommend too.
YEP

Tarboro, NC

#6 Nov 16, 2010
LIBERALTILDEATH wrote:
There is a law firm in Beckley that can and does help those deserving jail time a second third or even fourth opportunity at screwing up.The success of this firm has amazed me in the past and probally will continue until the old man is dead. I dont know how good his son is but Im sure dad is teaching him all the tricks.As for DUI no f....g sympothy here your dried up wrinkled ass should be maxed out.a drunk driver killed my dad.Like I tell my friends if you are too drunk to drive call me Ill come get you regardless of the time of day.If you get caught DUI you will rot waiting on my help.
Yep, the trouble is the ones who risk other innocent peoples lives by driving drunk are the same ones who sit around and talk about pot heads. A drunk driver is far worse than any pot head I know. If a person is driving drunk they need jeail time until they grow up. Especially if it is their second time.
drunks

Tarboro, NC

#7 Nov 16, 2010
Drunk drivers are potential murders. Nothing worse, inexcusable. If a person will drive drunk they will do about anything.
Florida DUI Attorney

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Nov 17, 2010
REDNECK

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2010
yeah I no the name redneck says it all go ahead and bash me but I DON'T DRINK! do the crime and suck it up and do the time,its all about the money!you give some money and you can get out of anything witch is bullshit!I hate a drunk driver point blank.I helped a neighbor when she was drunk and I kept her out from under the wheel of her vehilce and the hubby of her thinks I fucked her and all i did was save someones life or many for that matter,now he hates me,she hates me for doing what I thought was the right thing to do,she needed to go to the store so good ol me took her in her car and now I'm the asshole for doing so.lost a good friend and neighbor for being a good samaritin!I have been married 20 years and my wife trust's me and I trust her and without trust you have nothing but hell!I wish my neighbor would grow a set of balls and ask me what happend that night and I promise he would thank me instead of hating me.does anyone agree what i did was right?

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10 Nov 17, 2010
YUP!Guess the drunkness done turned permanent on them if they still hold that against ya. Damn.

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Beckley, WV

#11 Nov 18, 2010
wooten law firm...
dui guy

Lynchburg, VA

#12 Nov 18, 2010
Randy Hoover also know as R D Hoover is best
True that

Mount Hope, WV

#13 Nov 18, 2010
Randy Hoover is good. I know of 3 dirtbags who he put back on the road time and again to do the same thing over until they finally hurt some innocent person or family while driving under the influence. Then he got them off for those charges too. You just have to have the money to pay his fee and some fines.
REDNECK

United States

#14 Nov 18, 2010
DrMUDD wrote:
YUP!Guess the drunkness done turned permanent on them if they still hold that against ya. Damn.
yes he still holds it against me for what reason I have no clue.He is a preacher of all things and here he is judging me for doing what I thought was the right thing to do.
drunk me

Beckley, WV

#15 Nov 18, 2010
actually if it is your first offense, go w the public defender, have a job & house phone,.. you'll get home confinement w work release if its first offense. our jails are too crowded and the District Attorney is the one who already decides the case & cuts a deal with your lawyer BEFORE you ever actually get in court. Theyre all friends. you go paying other attorneys and that aggravates the dist.attorney cause then they gotta actually work too.
if first offense be nice and if you dont like way things go then dont accept the deal and then hire lawyer.
been there. done it. good luck.
drunks

Tarboro, NC

#16 Nov 22, 2010
I feel that is a person is caught drunk and driving, they should lose their license for a long time, after all they are no less than potential child mnurders. Anyone who is irresponsible enough to drive drunk will do about anything but sit around and gossip and cut down others. People need to own up to the bad things they do, not make excuses and blame everyone else. A person who drives drunk will usually be the type to blame others for all their faults. They will never come clean and own up to the bad things they do to others. They just keep on and on because they are mentally ill.
prosecuting attorney

Beckley, WV

#17 Nov 22, 2010
drunk me wrote:
actually if it is your first offense, go w the public defender, have a job & house phone,.. you'll get home confinement w work release if its first offense. our jails are too crowded and the District Attorney is the one who already decides the case & cuts a deal with your lawyer BEFORE you ever actually get in court. Theyre all friends. you go paying other attorneys and that aggravates the dist.attorney cause then they gotta actually work too.
if first offense be nice and if you dont like way things go then dont accept the deal and then hire lawyer.
been there. done it. good luck.
its not the district attorney - its the prosecuting attorney
and, if they get their license took for a long time-- then they cant go to work & end up getting welfare then drinking on MY DIME. let themn keep their jobs.
or they'll just start chancing it & drive w/ out a ;icense then the next time they get drunk & drive, they wont be legal and if something would happen like a wreck,... then it wouldnt be covered & whoever they hit- their own insurance would have to pay it so it wouldnt pay to take their license either way you look at it. HIT THEM where it hurts- the wallet & let them keep their job to pay the fines & the home confinement fee's.
Jail is for child molestors and 3x offenders... jail is for rapist & murderers... alcohol is accepted part of society just some ppl dont know when they've had their last drink of the evening they need to quit. Hit the wallet dont make all of us pay their rent at the jail.
dead babies

Tarboro, NC

#18 Nov 22, 2010
prosecuting attorney wrote:
<quoted text>
its not the district attorney - its the prosecuting attorney
and, if they get their license took for a long time-- then they cant go to work & end up getting welfare then drinking on MY DIME. let themn keep their jobs.
or they'll just start chancing it & drive w/ out a ;icense then the next time they get drunk & drive, they wont be legal and if something would happen like a wreck,... then it wouldnt be covered & whoever they hit- their own insurance would have to pay it so it wouldnt pay to take their license either way you look at it. HIT THEM where it hurts- the wallet & let them keep their job to pay the fines & the home confinement fee's.
Jail is for child molestors and 3x offenders... jail is for rapist & murderers... alcohol is accepted part of society just some ppl dont know when they've had their last drink of the evening they need to quit. Hit the wallet dont make all of us pay their rent at the jail.
er, uh, does that cash bring back my baby brother that was killed by a drunk driver who had paid his way out of the first offense and then got off so easy with a few dollars that he went out an same as murdered an innocent child? No, money don't bring back the children and innocent people they kill, They should be treated like the worst criminal on earth, they are potential murderers, they should be locked away with the rest of the criminals, no different, they KILL. Worst crime of all, they should be treated with those who are in jail for attempted murder. Yes, alcohol is an accepted part of society but NOT DRIVING DRUNK. Why let them go with a small fine or a little loss to their wallet, statistics prove that most people who are caught driving drunk are repeat offenders at some time in thier life. Drunk
Drivers are potential murders and should be looked at that way, they are the worst criminals on earth. The worse ones are the ones who work in professional jobs like doctors, nurses, lawyers, because they have the intelligence and education to know better and have power over others lives. They should have whatever professional lisence they hold taken away if they drive drunk and make them work at McDonalds. If they are irresponsible enough to drive drunk, they will also work drunk. Make them work at McDonalds where they belong.
take their license

Tarboro, NC

#19 Nov 22, 2010
I totally agree, Take their license, NOT THEIR DRIVERS LICENSE, take any "Professional" person's license that is caught driving drunk, not jusst their driving license. Think about it, if a doctor, nurse, lawyers, couselor, or any professional person who has an effect on a person life is irresponsible enough to drive drunk on a personal level, than they are not worthy of the power to affect others lives. They are not responsible enough as human beings to work as a professional and need to be working in jobs they are responsible enough to handle, definitely not dealing with other human lives. I found out my mental health couselor who was treating me for depression had got a DUI, now that is like the pot calling the kettle - like the blind leading the blind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man hit in wheel chair 7 min John Black 7
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 20 min _FLATLINE-------- 6,857
Wh&%es of Beckley 1 hr Captain Rehab 46
Wher is Clara Williams 1 hr Lee 21
Guitars Plus or Showtime Music? (Feb '11) 2 hr Still not Diggler 96
SAM's CLUB DECEIVING CUSTOMERS 2 hr HippoHunterHelmsee 2
Gas prices in Beckley 5 hr Dreg Garby 9
Men only 7 hr Fannies Gay Lover 31

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web