Police say couple went on crime spree...

Police say couple went on crime spree to get drugs

There are 78 comments on the Register-herald.com story from Sep 5, 2008, titled Police say couple went on crime spree to get drugs. In it, Register-herald.com reports that:

A man and woman each faces 14 criminal charges after Raleigh County sheriff's deputies say the two - "desperate" for drugs - stole two vehicles and practically anything else in sight, including a bingo tote and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Register-herald.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
cln_

Montgomery, WV

#1 Nov 13, 2008
Yeah i heard about this, wasent it Scotty Cole And Ashley Stewart?
kellie

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2008
Don't know...but it's crazy
no one

Greenville, NC

#3 Nov 20, 2008
why would you say it was ashleigh and scotty when the article has names and photos of people named jonothan and jessica
Pathetic

Greenville, NC

#4 Nov 20, 2008
Kill them both... they're already dead on the inside. They'll never make any good contribution to society, so string them up.
no name needed

Beckley, WV

#5 Nov 20, 2008
I'm with you, worth less pieces of $hit
names

Lindale, TX

#6 Nov 21, 2008
how did scottie cole get out of all the trouble he was in?...like it just went away ....who did he rat on?....was it magic ...how you make the judge not show up for sentencing ? hmm...he was convicted of several felonies
no one

Greenville, NC

#7 Nov 21, 2008
none of what any of you said changes the fact that ashleigh and scottie didnt do this
Pathetic

Lubbock, TX

#8 Nov 21, 2008
As long as we keep tolerating these pillhead zombies, the more our standard of living will go down. They're robbing people in thier home driveways! They're stealing copper from Babe Ruth bathrooms!

Kill them, and send a message to the other zombies that if they don't kill themselves, we'll do it for them.

They're all a dead weight on society.
gun owner control

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Nov 21, 2008
Don't give that guy a gun
what

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2008
Scotty Cole And Ashley Stewart? Where did you get those names in a paper that clearly states two completely different people, photos, and nothing in site with a Scotty, Cole, Ashley, or Stewart? Wierd-0!
Pathetic

Lubbock, TX

#11 Nov 21, 2008
gun owner control wrote:
Don't give that guy a gun
Too late!

>:O)
names

Lindale, TX

#12 Nov 21, 2008
isnt this fun !
no one

Greenville, NC

#13 Nov 21, 2008
what wrote:
Scotty Cole And Ashley Stewart? Where did you get those names in a paper that clearly states two completely different people, photos, and nothing in site with a Scotty, Cole, Ashley, or Stewart? Wierd-0!
thats exactly what i said. not that scottie and ahleigh woudnt do something like this if they were desperate enough, but the people in the article could in no way be ashleigh and scottie, the names and photos arent even close

Since: Nov 08

Montgomery, TX

#14 Nov 24, 2008
I can see where they could of got that it was ashley and scotty if they didn't know they had already found the people.. That whole stewart family is messed up completely!!! Ashley runs around doing things that she shouldn't be doing, her mother has to raise her son.. Scottie is obvisously trash too.. Lord be mercy, Ashleys brother Jeff is working for Bowers. Hes been seen by others and myself, getting out of not only bowers cop car, he is riding around in his personal car.. Wonder if jeff is turning in his own sister or if ashley is on it too.. considering the fact that both are some of the worst drug addicts around here..
too much to tell

Willis, TX

#15 Nov 24, 2008
watchout08 wrote:
I can see where they could of got that it was ashley and scotty if they didn't know they had already found the people.. That whole stewart family is messed up completely!!! Ashley runs around doing things that she shouldn't be doing, her mother has to raise her son.. Scottie is obvisously trash too.. Lord be mercy, Ashleys brother Jeff is working for Bowers. Hes been seen by others and myself, getting out of not only bowers cop car, he is riding around in his personal car.. Wonder if jeff is turning in his own sister or if ashley is on it too.. considering the fact that both are some of the worst drug addicts around here..
i heard from a family member jeffs own mom said he is working for bowers he will be floating ass to the air soon if he tells on the wrong one belive me its been done before and the person would not blink an eye to erase somebody againg i know alot of people who do drugs and see what it has done to them personaly and professionally thats why i would never do them ever and try to talk sense into my friends so they will go get help
your lying

Willis, TX

#16 Nov 24, 2008
for your sake you better have your p's and q's together and hope your spreading truth and not rumors cause jeff is a good person
Jarred

United States

#17 Nov 25, 2008
Pathetic wrote:
As long as we keep tolerating these pillhead zombies, the more our standard of living will go down. They're robbing people in thier home driveways! They're stealing copper from Babe Ruth bathrooms!
Kill them, and send a message to the other zombies that if they don't kill themselves, we'll do it for them.
They're all a dead weight on society.
What are you? A member of the new Hitler Youth?
names

Lindale, TX

#18 Nov 25, 2008
is misty scarbro who puts all this sht on here ????
r u stupid

Willis, TX

#19 Nov 25, 2008
i know misty scarbro and i kinda doubt it but go ahead and ask her she will probably be very glad to give you the answer herself maybe even in person if she is still the way she was last time i was around her she has about the same temper as her 2 brothers randal price and justin walker so go ahead and ask her or ask her husband wesley he is just as easy going and calm as they all are .

“rock creek wv”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20 Nov 25, 2008
r u stupid wrote:
i know misty scarbro and i kinda doubt it but go ahead and ask her she will probably be very glad to give you the answer herself maybe even in person if she is still the way she was last time i was around her she has about the same temper as her 2 brothers randal price and justin walker so go ahead and ask her or ask her husband wesley he is just as easy going and calm as they all are .
you along with the post above you seem to know me so well who the hell are you dont hide behide a fake id name cause i sure the hell wont its awfull funny that me and jeff stewart had a talk a little while ago tonight about his name being on here and he seems to think his ex kim put the shit on here about him so my guess is he called her or called somebody that he thinks done it and told them we talked about it either way i dont fucking care what him or nobody else does so keep me the f out of yalls shit , trust me you dont want me getting upset .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rush Limbaugh Show Littered with Dead Air (Mar '12) 4 hr ardith 206
Church denies woman rights 4 hr If Your Eye Offen... 8
Snitches 5 hr Joyce 1
7 WV parks to charge entrance fees 5 hr Miss R 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr DiamondsWild 4,091
This weather is making me very grumpy. 6 hr Citizen Kane 17
Rampant Cell Use While Driving in Beckley 6 hr Yeah but 30

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance