|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Malik wrote:
Why is that?
. I wasn't gonna put my real name on here but oh well as i know from my personal experience that I've been asked the stupid questions or someone make a comment because I have nice cars and nice home and dress in nice clothes have asked me do u sell drugs or did you steal that I've never sold a drug or stole anything I've worked all my life have a college education and 2 great jobs I'm tired of this black and white debate we are all human there are bad blacks and bad whites and as Ive seen from my experience of working in surgery we all bleed red so don't assume everybody who drives nice cars are a drug dealer and everyone who drives a big jacked up truck is a racist get to know the person first then make your assumption
Lakesha

Dillwyn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

I don't assume anything What makes you know what white people assume? ass-----u--------me!
DontKnowDoYa

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Malik wrote:
Why is that?
Well Let's See... And NOT just talking about Blacks...

But if that person don't have a J O B and drives around in and Escalade or any other High Priced vehicle with 20" + rims with the windows all tinted out and the stereo blasting so loud they couldn't hear the cops behind them if they tried... WELL... Guess what.. ANy NORMAL person is going to assume they deal or Sling.. I know ya can't afford that ride any other way unless your Rich Uncle died and left ya a bunch of Old Money...

But hey, Who are we to assume anything about anyone.... You do you and I'll do me and in the end, We will all be Judged...
rant

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Dallas Wayne Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>. I wasn't gonna put my real name on here but oh well as i know from my personal experience that I've been asked the stupid questions or someone make a comment because I have nice cars and nice home and dress in nice clothes have asked me do u sell drugs or did you steal that I've never sold a drug or stole anything I've worked all my life have a college education and 2 great jobs I'm tired of this black and white debate we are all human there are bad blacks and bad whites and as Ive seen from my experience of working in surgery we all bleed red so don't assume everybody who drives nice cars are a drug dealer and everyone who drives a big jacked up truck is a racist get to know the person first then make your assumption
Well said
Just saying

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

How do you know they dont work? Maybe they work for home. Maybe the rich uncle left them the car. Maybe they got injured and are off recovering. Maybe they recieved some kind of settlement and dont need to work. Maybe that escalade has 200000 miles on it and is paid for. Maybe they sell drugs. I dont know and neither do you. I do know that once upon a time I drove a car with rims, speakers and tinted windows. Guess what???? I am white, and I dont sell drugs. So get a freakin life. Black people probably assume these white boys in jacked up trucks sell pills. Thats what the cops are for, to figure it out. NOT YOU!!!
boo

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

i,m white and i do not assume that,were i live all the black people work, most of the white people sell drugs and get a check. i knowhow you feel and it is hard to get people out of that mind set.
but if you pay att. why doies the news paper always put black people,s pic. on the front page when their is a drug bust and white people,s pic, on the last page/ just something i wonder about. have a good day.
STerotype

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

You know, my apartment was broken into, and they stole my TV. They meaning the white people. Then, the cops told me my black neighbors chased them down, and the cops gave me my TV back unharmed. Personally, I think everyone should just view others as humans. We may have different "wrapping" on the outside, but we are all human. We could all learn something from all other races. There is a lot to be learned from all other cultures. Just with food for instance, I have learned a lot about how to season foods from lots of different ethnic people. I love to hear about their culture and ways of life. I'm just a white lady raised in the mountains. I didn't feel like I even learned about life until I met and spent time with people from lots of different backgrounds. Culturally, we have differences, but they make us unique and special, not "bad".
sistersalvation

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Dallas Wayne Cooper wrote:
<quoted text>. I wasn't gonna put my real name on here but oh well as i know from my personal experience that I've been asked the stupid questions or someone make a comment because I have nice cars and nice home and dress in nice clothes have asked me do u sell drugs or did you steal that I've never sold a drug or stole anything I've worked all my life have a college education and 2 great jobs I'm tired of this black and white debate we are all human there are bad blacks and bad whites and as Ive seen from my experience of working in surgery we all bleed red so don't assume everybody who drives nice cars are a drug dealer and everyone who drives a big jacked up truck is a racist get to know the person first then make your assumption
I don't believe for a second that you were educated at an accredited higher learning institution.
Opinion

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

It's not just black people that are drug dealers. Most white people are not like that, I am not racist but in some areas around here there are racist people, mostly rednecks. And I'm not making fun of rednecks thats just the honest truth. There are people in beckley who are drug dealers and they are black, white, whatever. It's not just black people. But unfortunately west virginia is filled with drug addicts and potheads everywhere you turn and that needs to change.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Beckley Forum right now

Search the Beckley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
beckley Police Dept 6 min Lol 69
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min George 53,677
Has everybody gone nuts? 1 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 3
Downtown Bickey's heroin culture 1 hr BeckleyStrong 1
why do black men prefer white women? 1 hr Julius 133
Shelly Sopher 2 hr MEOW 4
rUsSiA 2 hr cgi_46 710
Beat you to your conspiracy: White flag 4 hr Lesson Learned 60
boston beanery 6 hr sistersalvation 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beckley Jobs