1 in 4 Kentucky Kids Live in Poverty

1 in 4 Kentucky Kids Live in Poverty

Posted in the Beckley Forum

From Earth

Beckley, WV

#4 Dec 28, 2012
I know quite a few gays living in poverty and doing drugs. A few alcoholics too. If it was not for the heterosexuals, you bigoted gay idiots would not be here to spew your bigoted nonsense.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#5 Dec 28, 2012
One thing about it, there ain't no poverty in NYC, motown or the Windy City. That's New York City, Detroit and Chicago for you educated.
1 post removed
From Earth

Beckley, WV

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Derby Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to call your stinking ass out. Exactly what is bigoted nonsense about a NATIONAL news story about child breeders breeding children (1 in 4 to be exact) into poverty in Kentucky?
That's not bigotry.. that is FACT.
By the way, no wonder some gays you know live in poverty. Ever heard of job discrimination? Some are alcoholics.. no excuse for that, but most likely because of having to live in a bigoted and hypocritical society. At least they aren't breeding children into the world just to watch them STARVE.
My number is unlisted.
2 posts removed
Just sayin

Beckley, WV

#10 Dec 28, 2012
4 out 4 live in Poverty in WV
1 post removed
From Earth

Beckley, WV

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Derby Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.. it looks like you been exposed for the idiot you are.
Go back to your sign toting group at Westboro. You fit right in.
Do you speak this way to your parents? You know it was your heterosexual parents that created the life within you.
1 post removed
im ready

United States

#14 Dec 29, 2012
r3dstar wrote:
That is very sad. It doesn't have anything to do with being heterosexual, in order for the human species to continue there must be heterosexuals. Further, it's disgusting that you use statistics like these, involving defenseless children to try and make a laughable point as to why heterosexuals are evil. If you want to take a stand against child abuse and poverty, that's great. Leave your homosexual propaganda out of the equation, or you come across as looking fake and mentally ill.
you shouldn't have kids ,if you have to depend on welfare. My bestfriend is gay ,he makes a better dad than his father.the babylo ves him.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#15 Dec 29, 2012
If the stats are accurate, that means 25 of every 100 kids in poverty. I've been in places where 100 out of every 100 lived in poverty. Not saying it's not hard on the 1 of 4 or 25 of 100. All the heteros and homos I know work. That is, where I live. sexual preference here ain't on the application. Not being statistical but observational, a lot of people in Kentucky live in poverty. Two cousins of mine in Athens, WV lost their nonmining jobs, couldn't find work. Granted both were college grads but the closest job they could find was Phoenix AZ. What did they do? Moved, had to leave their loved WV mountains for the desert of AZ but they worked. When I lived in Ohio there was a joke among WVans. What's the capital of WV? Akron. I met as many WVans in Ohio as I did living in WV. Met a lot of Kentuckians, Tenneseeans and Virgininas all of whom the Buckeyes called hillbillies but they sure were good workers. landscaping job as foreman, my crew was entirely WVans except one who had married one of the WVans sisters. It was a fine hard working crew and we'd get er done. Some would go home on weekends, give the others money to tide them over till others came the next weekend.
1 post removed
From Earth

Beckley, WV

#17 Dec 29, 2012
Derby Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
My father was an abusive alcoholic and my mother was a pill junkie.
Yea.. I know all too well who created me.
And I know all about child breeders. Apparently you don't.
Your parents sound like fun people. Mine were boring. I'll trade you.
Raj at Earth

Torrance, CA

#18 Jan 4, 2013
I always thought that you White Americans were rich. I never thought that there were so many poor white people. I had heard that Indian people were poor and that the African people were poor.

I always thougth that the white people and the arab people were rich. In any event, keep the faith. Enjoy the day.
odin

Beckley, WV

#19 Jan 4, 2013
You guys are a disgrace to wv and to humans
John

Troy, VA

#20 Jan 4, 2013
Have you ever been to Helen, Wv?
John

Troy, VA

#21 Jan 4, 2013
im ready wrote:
<quoted text>you shouldn't have kids ,if you have to depend on welfare. My bestfriend is gay ,he makes a better dad than his father.the babylo ves him.
Be careful and don't expose the baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPS in Raleigh County (Apr '08) 35 min lol kims a joke 85
Detective web searchers{club} 1 hr Harvey Dent 9
2 Greenbrier Women Charged with FLOOD VICTIM FRAUD 3 hr SkinemALIVE 1
Who thinks that the manager of kitchen collecti... 8 hr Juice 16
Beckley Moose 9 hr Nabob 6
Hot lesbians in Beckley 11 hr Bill 5
What happened to Rick Agnor?? 13 hr John 2

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance