Bed Bugs in Beckley what to do? Plea...

Bed Bugs in Beckley what to do? Please help!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bed bugs

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2012
I am trying to find someone to help me manage a bed bug problem.

Do you know anyone in Beckley that can help with the problem? I do not have thousands of dollars for treatment.

PLEASE HELP!
Facts

New York, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
i thought bed bugs was a ol wise tale boy do i feel dumb what do they look like and how does one get them just curious now hope u get your problem fixed good luck
American

Lubbock, TX

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Pick up a shoe and knock'm into
My opinion

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2012
I would go to dollar general or Walmart and get bug bombs and let them off and wash all your sheets covers and pillow cases after. I'm going to do this to get rid of spiders. be sure to put all your food up though and dishes. Use a can in every bedroom too And follow the instructions on how long to keep the house closed up and how long to leave the windows open before returning into your home
My opinion

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2012
If you have a basement put bug bombs there too every level needs to be done :) hope this helps
Smack

Beckley, WV

#6 Sep 12, 2012
Catch the house on fire and smoke them out.
no no no

Beckley, WV

#7 Sep 12, 2012
WHOA hold up this is all terrible advice first of all bug bombs don't work for bedbugs what you have to do is call metrick termite / pest control and ask them what to do they are not expensive and will help you out. Them or adkins pest control but i have personally used metrick and they were great.
driver

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Sep 12, 2012
I say the cheap way of going is to buy a steamer the bigger the better. Steam everything and the stuff you need to wash needs to be put in a trash bag before moving it out of the room to the laundry room. Dry them with as much of heat you can use on it. Like I say steam everything.
Good luck

Niceville, FL

#9 Sep 12, 2012
You're going to need LOTS of heat.
well

Greenbelt, MD

#10 Sep 12, 2012
bed bugs die at 150* F thats how hot you have to get the rooms ! There is no cheap way to get rid of them !
If you know someone with a walk in freezer you can put items in bags a freeze them for a couple of days.
Most people just throw away all matt, and box springs because that's where most of the eggs are.
Metrick NO

Beckley, WV

#11 Sep 12, 2012
I ask them and they are not taking any clients with bed bugs.
no no no wrote:
WHOA hold up this is all terrible advice first of all bug bombs don't work for bedbugs what you have to do is call metrick termite / pest control and ask them what to do they are not expensive and will help you out. Them or adkins pest control but i have personally used metrick and they were great.

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#12 Sep 12, 2012
Bleach and Hot water, repeat , steam and hot water repeat, did i mention HOT water or steam..... continue . Bed bug's are not fun and the egg's must be destroyed. anything cloth must be treated.
horrible

United States

#13 Sep 12, 2012
Bed bugs are difficult to get rid of. I had them years ago and ended up having to burn all mattresses, box springs, and furniture. I steam cleaned everything and washed everything in hot water. 2 weeks later I repeated the cleaning process then bought all new furniture and mattresses and said a prayer. Luckily it worked but there is no easy or cheap way to get rid of them. Good luck.
qwert

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Sep 12, 2012
keep your place clean stop smoking and drinking bec bedbugs love alcohol.call the stanley steamer.
hmm

United States

#15 Sep 13, 2012
Where did u get them from. Don't go to twin falls state park cause they have bed bugs or is that where you got your bugs at
hotel

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2012
My friend called this guy that has product that kills them and I guess it kills them on contact and kills the eggs too. She works at Howard Johnson on harper rd. Ask for Sheila she can give you the #
hotel

United States

#17 Sep 13, 2012
no no no wrote:
YES THEY ARE VERY EXPENSIVE AND THEY DON'T WORK TRUST ME I HAVE DELT WITH THEM ALREADY CALL SHEILA LIKE I SAID SHE WILL HOOK YOU UP
bad

United States

#18 Sep 13, 2012
I saw this piece in the paper about this guy that had a dog that cpuld sniff out bed bugs and yhey had stuff that could kill them and was safe.
everywhere

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 14, 2012
I think this is becoming a problem everywhere.. The only thing that kills bed bugs is extreme heat. And wash your clothes and make sure you put them in the dryer b/c that's what kills them.. And get bed covers for your mattresses too.. Call the orkin man.. And anybody can get them.. You stay at a hotel that has them and they can get into your clothes and you can bring them home with you
bad

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 14, 2012
everywhere wrote:
I think this is becoming a problem everywhere.. The only thing that kills bed bugs is extreme heat. And wash your clothes and make sure you put them in the dryer b/c that's what kills them.. And get bed covers for your mattresses too.. Call the orkin man.. And anybody can get them.. You stay at a hotel that has them and they can get into your clothes and you can bring them home with you
You do not know anythingI told you if you have them call the Howard Johnson and ask for sheila she can tell you who to call trust me orkin can not kill them tbey just will take all your money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 8 min Jake-2015 755
John Kennison ll 12 min smdh 2
tudors biscuit world 46 min sistersalvation 5
Why so many child molesters working at the Munch 53 min pedo paint file 23
White Trash Lives Matter 1 hr connie 11
THis man is begging on C-L everyday 1 hr Jim 2
Israel Lobby (Mar '13) 1 hr connie 110
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages