Winifred Bucy Retainer Fee

Winifred Bucy Retainer Fee

Posted in the Beckley Forum

WONDERING

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Does anyone know what Winifred Bucy's retainer fee is?
godwin

Beckley, WV

#2 Apr 25, 2013
aSk bill bowles......
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 25, 2013
too much
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 25, 2013
just joking. call her office.
zorro

Beckley, WV

#5 Apr 26, 2013
All legal issues are High $$!! But now lawyers are so many lot of them can't find jobs or there just part time and there near 500,000 or more in student debt
canada_wondering

Beckley, WV

#6 Apr 26, 2013
2500.00 for retainer...200 an hr after that...my friend called her 2 days ago....that is very expensive
Lady Justice

Beckley, WV

#7 Apr 27, 2013
Her retainer will be based on a prediction of the hours it will take to prepare your case and the time spent in court, so it does vary.

I have used Mrs. Bucy for the past 25 years for various things from divorce to will, and general advice.. she is a straight talker, totally honest and downright frank.. definately on top of everything..and smokes way too much (bless her heart, I wish she would stop that). You may find her abrasive as she is not an ass-kisser.. but she is what she is. A damned good attorney. And she is not afraid of the Beckley/Raleigh Co political mafia. Be honest with her in all ways, and you will get along fine.
canada_wondering

Beckley, WV

#8 Apr 27, 2013
She seems to be that....I hear she is good...but that is the price she quoted my friend who made a inquiry....and for what she asked about I thought it very high...but she may be worth it, I dont know.
jamemimag

Bluefield, WV

#9 May 6, 2016
canada_wondering wrote:
She seems to be that....I hear she is good...but that is the price she quoted my friend who made a inquiry....and for what she asked about I thought it very high...but she may be worth it, I dont know.
she is very very good. but we pd. 3000.00 retainer and 300.00 an hour. but she is worth every penny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beckley Bars/Bartenders 2 hr TheOnlyAnswerYouNeed 8
Glen's Towing 4 hr Pickled Hamster 5
to all who downgrade the Moose Lodge (Jul '11) 15 hr Willie Harris 117
Raleigh General Hospital is AWFUL (Sep '10) 17 hr Samantha 247
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 18 hr Jon_B 7,160
The Middle Thu TaxationIsTheft 3
wanting to buy running and non running 4-wheelers (Feb '09) Thu Dirtbikes01 11

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance