Fayette Welfare Thief wears her sign

Fayette Welfare Thief wears her sign

Posted in the Beckley Forum

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 9, 2012
There are a bunch of people who do this, Cheat the system, it is sad cause there are some folks who really do need a little help. But i get upset when people abuse the system.

I am glad she wore the sign.
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#3 Dec 9, 2012
I hate welfare scum wrote:
A Fayette County woman is sentenced to wear a sandwich sign saying she is a welfare thief outside the county court house.
Candi Keith, 27, failed to disclose spousal income after signing up for welfare assistance earlier this year, her probation officer Jonathan Kessler said Friday.
When her crime was discovered, he said she was ordered by Fayette County Judge John Hatcher to serve hard time.
But according to Kesler, Keith was given another option because she had two young children at home: do the time or wear the sign.
She chose the sign.
But while some say the sign fits the crime, others say it stigmatizes convicts beyond recovery.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 9, 2012
FANTASTIC!
1 post removed
Oscar

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Dec 9, 2012
When will the judges and lawyers start wearing their signs?:]

...oops, I was outta line!

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 Dec 9, 2012
According to dhhr, i make to much to get any help, but not enough to survive. I have a good job, but the economy has cost me much needed hours at work. It pisses me off when someone lies and cheats to get help. Most people i see on welfare drive nicer cars, have nicer houses, and make alot more money than i do. Granted they make it illegally. Maybe thats what i should do, quit my job and become a drug dealer. Then i would be set. I could get food stamps, insurance, rent and bills paid. I could even get a cell phone ( had ours cut off cause couldnt afford them). Thank goodness im to honest and hard working for that. I still think people who recieve help should have to take drug tests to. Yeah most are pill heads and pills only stay in your system for so long. But you just show up at there door with a cup and count there pills you could get rid of alot of this trash. And thats what they are, trash.

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 9, 2012
no no no....Oldstoner, don't do it, things are hard , Good souls like you , Keep on keeping on thing's may get better, if ya need a little help ....let me know perhaps i can help.

Merry Christmas to you and yours ( may you receive a little help)

<<<-

That's a Christmas Tree at the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonely women 8 min John 14
RGH Surgical Care Management Worst in the US. (Oct '15) 51 min Friendly 19
Airport video 4 hr Cable 5
Home Security 5 hr Burglary 1
Cheating advice 11 hr Hornyygal 21
News W.Va. team headed to Fla. for hurricane response 11 hr Anon 47
Your daughters gone 18 hr Elfie 8

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance