amanda

AOL

#24 Mar 4, 2008
Jeremy Barnabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we still got the best of the best that worked there. I dont know who that one guy is but he must not know to much cuz all is said we stupid and made up. Just goes to show there is always someone that dosent know anything wanting to put his 2 cents in. notice he hasnt replied back. But if you every need anything done feel free to get ahold of us
No I mean they was the only ones that could help my mom went to several different places and no one could help.(She didn't know about you guys) Anyway she went up there and it took them about 45 mins and it was done and done right. She was really worried that someone would screw it up but they really knew what they was talking about. A few months before that we both got our windows tinted and Billy was the one to help us then. When she went back for the grill he helped us then as well.

Since: Mar 08

United States

#25 Mar 6, 2008
Jeremy Barnabi wrote:
Well to let everyone know. DVS Designs is up ands running in Coal City WV. I Jeremy Barnabi am in a partnership with my Closest friends Billy, Chris and Kenny.
Where at in Coal City?
good man

Victoria, TX

#26 Mar 8, 2008
shut down

Since: Mar 08

United States

#27 Mar 10, 2008
How come?
Jeremy

Catawba, VA

#28 Mar 11, 2008
Was looking for Grimefighters on the net & found this blog, got a brand new truck, need a new custom paint job,could you list a #, are you working on any projects now?? Grimefighters used to be known as the best I don;t know you or your family, but if you are sincere about becoming the best, I wish you all the luck, hard work & dedication will get you there along with some Kree A Tiv marketing ideas.Find some local dealers and do a few customs to get your name out.
amanda

AOL

#29 Mar 13, 2008
Jeremy wrote:
Was looking for Grimefighters on the net & found this blog, got a brand new truck, need a new custom paint job,could you list a #, are you working on any projects now?? Grimefighters used to be known as the best I don;t know you or your family, but if you are sincere about becoming the best, I wish you all the luck, hard work & dedication will get you there along with some Kree A Tiv marketing ideas.Find some local dealers and do a few customs to get your name out.
just go to their myspace page. The address is on the first page of this topic. Send them an email thats what I did. They got back with me within a few days. Very nice and they are giving me a great deal as well.
Lola

Charleston, WV

#30 Mar 23, 2008
last i heard wrote:
last i know he shut down having money problems and about 2 weeks ago he was in jail
Yes, he had ppl's cars n his shop n ended up in jail. He thought he could leave the state w/his drug problems but they caught as soon as he got here! Insurance Scams etc....and his X-wife isn't involoved!He Will so some time i figure.
anonymous

Greenville, NC

#31 Mar 28, 2008
This post goes to Jeremy Barnabi. First of all I think it's a pretty shitty thing for you and Billy to steal Gary's business away from him while he was in the hospital.(or so i've heard) And perhaps you could inform everyone why Billy Green was on the news today saying "I have nothing to do with Kustom kreations, Grimefighters. or Gary Barnabi" enlighten all of our inquiring minds. Yes I know you are running a new business, and you say that you have the best of the best working for you. You only say that because they are your friends I know for a fact that when Gary and Tina were running the business together is when they truly had the best of the best. You don't have the experience, money, or the know-how to run a business that has established such a positive reputation. I understand that businesses have their ups and downs, that's not an excuse to steal, cheat and lie people out of their money; and then to blame it on his own FATHER who had nothing to do with it. As for professional?? I think not, do professionals take their clients vehicle out joyriding drunk off their asses? um no. way to let professionalism show.
inquiring mind

Greenville, NC

#32 Mar 28, 2008
omg!!! is that true?????? How terrible....Also I just looked at Jeremy's myspace....what a weirdo!!! I wouldn't leave anything with him.
Jim

Greenville, NC

#33 Mar 28, 2008
WOW!!!! Is all this stuff true? I just got a new truck and was needing some accessories. I went to the store on Stanaford Rd. and it is a different business there now. No one seems to know what happen exactly to Gary. Grimefighters always had the best reputation around for their talent. I am really disappointed after reading all these messages. They were truly an elite business above all the rest. I guess I will try to order my stuff on line.
nick hall wendis son

Fayetteville, WV

#34 May 15, 2008
Jeremy Barnabi wrote:
Well to let everyone know. DVS Designs is up ands running in Coal City WV. I Jeremy Barnabi am in a partnership with my Closest friends Billy, Chris and Kenny. We just started this business not long ago. Things are still alittle rough as is any business starting out. Yes we all worked at Grimefighters and we all moved on. We personaly didnt like the things Gary was doing. It was more his gril friend and all the drama she bought upon him alonmg with the work load. He finally called it quits. Unlucky for alot of people he took a lot of money and didnt do the work. But us here at DVS Designs have put our own selves in the hole trying to make it right with our customer and alot of old friends and people we do alot of work for in the past. We got such a heavy work load it about killed us. But before summer DVS Designs will be the biggest and most popular Custom Body shop in WV. We still do everything from custom paint,restore cars,insurance jobs. Graphics,audio,alarms, Lift and lowering kits. Vertical doors,air bags, we even now offer Tattoos and Air brushing.
Website is under conmstuction http://www.myspace.com/dvsdesigns08
Jeremy for ur info my mom didnt run it into the ground, u did. be a man and admit to ur mistakes. And U have pissed me off u a@# hole.. Grimefighters was "changed" to kustom kreations and yes it was still owned by GARY BARNABI!! not JEREMY BARNABI!!! My mom was just helping GARY out a lil bit. thank u u gay fag and bye bye!!!@
J Barnabi

United States

#35 Sep 30, 2008
Wow look at all the he said she said crap on here.As far a me doing any thing to any business i never put my hands in anything. Gary billy me who ever. Things got hard and things was tough. Gary went to hosptial...so what he cant tell no one. Stealing nope im not a theif...Wreaking cars nope that wasnt me either...The stuff on the new nope not me either. I was already gone from DVS by that time. So save the drama and the finger point for someone else.
J Barnabi

United States

#36 Sep 30, 2008
as for nick you to young and to stupid to understand, anything that went on. So just dont post things you cant understand or no anything about.
addie

Charleston, WV

#37 Oct 12, 2008
grow up people
Local

Morgantown, WV

#38 Oct 22, 2008
How is Gary doing? Is he into car customization any more? He does good work.
Nick Hall

Columbus, OH

#39 Jun 23, 2010
Im Gary's stepson, i've been right beside gary threw all of this and the buisness shut down because of money problems. Gary had alot of shit to go threw at that time with my mom and keeping the buisness running. Anyways, Gary had a good buisness for 27 years and i bet you guys wished you had a place like that..!
remembering

Beckley, WV

#40 Jun 23, 2010
Jeremy Barnabi wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information my friend, Im Garys son Jeremy Barnabi. I didnt take over his business. I started my own. So you must not know as much as you think you do. You should check you sourse before make them kinda remarks. Gary and Wendi ran that place into the ground because of thier habits that end up costing them everything. That is a fact my friend. For any other info contact me personally. DVS Designs
Not being smart or stirring trouble but as I remember, Gary's ex wife, don't remember her name, but do remember that she ran a lot of good customers away with her attitude. I stopped going there and lots of my friends stopped going there because of his wife's gossiping and drama. I hear they divorced after the business got in financial trouble. That woman woud go crazy if a good looking woman came in there and I sent my wife there one day to pick up something and she was very rude to her and then gossiped about her until it got back to me. I never went back. So let's remember how those days were because the ex wife did do a lot to ruin that business with her mouth and drama. No one likes a woman like that. She said very terrible things about my wife, I did not forget for no reason. Not talking about the one he has now, I am talking about the one he was married to in the eighties and ninties,(Bleach blond withh lots of paint on her face)
urfullofcrap

Beckley, WV

#41 Jun 24, 2010
Gary was a drug dealer. I know of at least 20 people he was screwing over. Just like the guy who brought a business van in and paid Gary 2000 dollars to design. Gary took it and hid it behind his building in mabscot, then told the people with the van it ws over his mothers house being worked on. They had the state police pick his butt up because of it.

Gary was a drug using, drug dealing theif.
very unhappy customer

Beckley, WV

#42 Jun 24, 2010
Gary took my money and didn't finish the work. I am stuck with a car that only has the first coat of paint on it and none of the body kit that it was supposed to have. He took the money claiming he needed it to order the parts and then closed the doors to his shop on Stanaford drive. A couple weeks later his girlfriend was in the paper for some altercation on Harper Road involving drugs.

They were both a mess from what I saw but by the time I realized it he already had my money and my car and already been started on. It looks awful and now I'm stuck with it.
Crimefighter

Ghent, WV

#43 Jun 27, 2010
Nick Hall wrote:
Im Gary's stepson, i've been right beside gary threw all of this and the buisness shut down because of money problems. Gary had alot of shit to go threw at that time with my mom and keeping the buisness running. Anyways, Gary had a good buisness for 27 years and i bet you guys wished you had a place like that..!
It's THROUGH, not threw you GD idiot moron. Threw is like he threw the baseball threw the window (in your case). Did you make it through 6th grade?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamacare...one year later... 8 min -BootJack- 10
Rahall 11 min Jennings Randolph 2
Why are police racists ? Charleston, WV - 13 min Jimmy Swaggart 3
jada hopkins (Aug '12) 16 min sistersalvation 8
Karen Morgan still working at Olive Garden 27 min titan 1
marisa gill (Dec '10) 44 min MARISA 5
Lewis Nissan 7 hr judge 2
why do black men prefer white women? 13 hr justsaying 236
Suddenlink's Worthless Channels (Oct '10) Wed Ben Franklin 40
Most of Marfork Coal called to office Tue TruthToTell 55
Beckley Dating
Find my Match

Beckley Jobs

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beckley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beckley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]