“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#101 Apr 4, 2013
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
mudd,
Who are you talkin to? Yourself??
Probably becuz you are the only person to listen to you.
Got yourself alot of names today. poor fella . Identity crisis
look

Saint Albans, WV

#102 Apr 4, 2013
Mudd, you have the mentality of a child

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#103 Apr 4, 2013
Now hush little baby dont you cry.
muddin

Beckley, WV

#104 Apr 4, 2013
Mudd, please don't start doing the same thing IC and LL do when confronted with the truth. You are doing the same old thing, saying all the ones that diagree are the same person. I can tell the posts are all from different people in various ways. So please don't start that old tired crap of saying we are all the same person. It is tired, used up and old, much like your mind. Just because you don't have privy to certain confidential info don't make it untrue or incorrect. I know the whole truth but can't say more (nor do I want to) on a drama site like Topix. It will come out later and then you will just look even more stupid. Blah blah blah, you sound like my ex wife.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#105 Apr 4, 2013
Need some kleenex?
what

United States

#106 Apr 4, 2013
DrMUDD wrote:
<quoted text>Back glass was broken out during rescue efforts when the vehicle was discovered.
No if you watch season one you will see it never had a back glass it was like that when he bought it also you can see when they got it out it still had no back glass there is no way it would stay running with the pipe coverd in mud.
nope

Beckley, WV

#107 Apr 4, 2013
OMG, Mudd!!! It's a conspiracy!!! These people were so important and thought-provoking someone wanted them dead!! If there was no back glass, there would have been fresh air and no carbon monoxide poisoning. Give me a break!!

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#108 Apr 4, 2013
LOL!!!! I guess so. What really happened is an alien spaceship loaded down with jealous monoxide creatures flew in and landed real quick, stuck there alien azzes in the missing back glass and farted monoxide gas all over them, then flew off into space again. BUT SERIOUSLY..

Apparently the damn engine did run long enough to fill the cab with CO or else these guys would still be here dont you think people? Hell ive stuck a dam potatoe tightly into an exhaust pipe before in my younger days being silly and the engine ran for quite along time. As a matter of fact it never quit, the potatoe finally popped out when i revved the engine. Probably wasnt the smartest thing to do , but the engine didnt quit and it wont quit on any vehicle you try it on. Well it might on a newer comp. controlled vehicle but not on a 84 ford bronco2.

I know i've had a 4 wheeler exhaust pipe under mud and water in my time, fighting like hell to get through a deep hole and it never quit.
1 post removed
Really

Beckley, WV

#110 Apr 4, 2013
The lack of human compassion displayed in this thread truly makes me sad for this society. He had a family and friends that loves him dearly.

Since: Jun 10

Topix

#111 Apr 4, 2013
Whether alcohol played any role, I don't know, I don't care, and I doubt whether it matters to anyone with any decency. An accident occurred, three lives were lost and it's very sad. I don't much care for anyone that seemingly wants to crucify someone that's already dead for no good reason other than their own personal hangups.

I'm sure that being stuck in the mud in a vehicle after 3 o'clock in the morning would be enough to have lulled most anyone to sleep just due to the time of day. That alone could induce sleep and even more so with a heater running, because warmth usually makes us mammals get sleepier. It doesn't take a real long time to be killed by carbon monoxide.

I don't mean to veer off topic, but in February an eleven year old boy from Boston died from carbon monoxide poisoning when his dad was shoveling their car out of a snow bank that had covered the exhaust.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bost...
nope

Beckley, WV

#112 Apr 5, 2013
"Really", I have no lack of compassion. I will celebrate the death of no man. However, these "reality stars" should not be raised to folk- hero status. Our young people need real heroes to follow, not unemployed hoodlums and drug peddlers paid by MTV to perform idiotic stunts on camera like a proverbial dancing bear. We have a number of local young folks who do wonderful things in the community every day. I guess that isn't considered "entertaining" enough for MTV to cover.
Realitychk

Charleston, WV

#113 Apr 5, 2013
Rule#1: Don't go Buck Wild.
Rule#2: If you break rule #1 remember to roll down your windows.

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Beckley, WV

#114 Apr 5, 2013
hourglass wrote:
Whether alcohol played any role, I don't know, I don't care, and I doubt whether it matters to anyone with any decency. An accident occurred, three lives were lost and it's very sad. I don't much care for anyone that seemingly wants to crucify someone that's already dead for no good reason other than their own personal hangups.

I'm sure that being stuck in the mud in a vehicle after 3 o'clock in the morning would be enough to have lulled most anyone to sleep just due to the time of day. That alone could induce sleep and even more so with a heater running, because warmth usually makes us mammals get sleepier. It doesn't take a real long time to be killed by carbon monoxide.

I don't mean to veer off topic, but in February an eleven year old boy from Boston died from carbon monoxide poisoning when his dad was shoveling their car out of a snow bank that had covered the exhaust.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bost...
Hello my sweet hourglass!! I miss you!!! I hope you are doing well!! This is so sad, I hope they use this as an opportunity to bring awareness to carbon monoxide poisoning. Luv ya beautiful lady!!

Level 2

Beckley, WV

#115 Apr 5, 2013
DrMUDD wrote:
<quoted text>Got yourself alot of names today. poor fella . Identity crisis
Hey dr mudd!! I haven't seen you around in a while, you sure have been missed by me!! I don't even have to go back in the thread to figure out who you are fighting with lol!! I bet if IC or ll got involved they could even tell ya if you don't know yourself haha!! It's truly a sad thing. Hope you have a great day doc!!

Level 2

Beckley, WV

#116 Apr 5, 2013
nope wrote:
"Really", I have no lack of compassion. I will celebrate the death of no man. However, these "reality stars" should not be raised to folk- hero status. Our young people need real heroes to follow, not unemployed hoodlums and drug peddlers paid by MTV to perform idiotic stunts on camera like a proverbial dancing bear. We have a number of local young folks who do wonderful things in the community every day. I guess that isn't considered "entertaining" enough for MTV to cover.
I don't think people raise reality stars to any hero status. Shain was on tv, an entertainer, people connected with him and mourn his death. It's just like a model, if a well known model dies thousands will mourn her death because they felt some connection with her because that is part of her job, to make a connection with the audience. My grandmother and grandfather passed when I was a child and my family and several friends mourned their death but I am not mad that you didn't, you didn't know them, they were not able to make a connection with people by the thousands. It's not about being a hero, several heroes die everyday not one less meaningful then the next. The only ones putting a "reality star" in hero status are people like you who are offended that the connection he made with thousands is being mourned by thousands. Everyone is someone's hero so whether your death be mourned by one or ten thousand, you're still a hero to someone.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#117 Apr 5, 2013
Riverhippy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dr mudd!! I haven't seen you around in a while, you sure have been missed by me!! I don't even have to go back in the thread to figure out who you are fighting with lol!! I bet if IC or ll got involved they could even tell ya if you don't know yourself haha!! It's truly a sad thing. Hope you have a great day doc!!
Hello riverhippy. Good to hear from you as well and hope you have a great sunny day!
right

Beckley, WV

#118 Apr 5, 2013
Yep, even Jeffrey Damer wwas a heor to some. He got fan mail. I am sure many mourned his death. Just because someone is called a hero by some, that does not make them a good person. Everyone is a hero to someone. I have been told by guards that the worst rapists and murderers get fan mail and love letters. The show produced a poor role model for West Virginia youth. I would hate to think my twelve year old watched that show and made one of those people their hero. People have a right to an opinion and just as many feel the show was wrong as the ones who thought of them as heros. To some, the best and biggest drunk or drug dealer is a hero because he is rich. It is all in our own morals that we choose who is our hero.
right

Beckley, WV

#119 Apr 5, 2013
nope wrote:
So many agree. I forbid my twelve year to watch the show because he went from making straight A grades to wanting to act like the GROWN UPS on that show acted after one episode. They were not heros. One was arrested for heroin. I so agree with this, and just because we sound alike and have the same thoughts does not mean we are the same person.
Gina

Los Angeles, CA

#120 Apr 5, 2013
muddin wrote:
<quoted text>It WAS reported he had been drinking heavily at the bar along with the others. Of course the bar is going to try to cover up that fact since there are rumors of a law suit. He and the other WERE drinking and alcohol WAS a factor. Know that 100 percent without a doubt or question. On the show all the kids did was drink, fight and be reckless.
He was not a fighter. He actually seemed like a young kid who loved his parents and still had some life lessons to learn. It is tragic that he will never get the chance to be "older and wiser".

I have made mistakes. We ALL have. Judge not lest ye be judged! And pray for his parents. They lost their child. God bless their broken hearts.
mistakes

Beckley, WV

#121 Apr 5, 2013
Gina wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not a fighter. He actually seemed like a young kid who loved his parents and still had some life lessons to learn. It is tragic that he will never get the chance to be "older and wiser".
I have made mistakes. We ALL have. Judge not lest ye be judged! And pray for his parents. They lost their child. God bless their broken hearts.
Mistakes are forgiven only if you own up to them, admit you were wrong and don't do it again. Forgiveness can only be granted when one apologizes. Otherwise you comment is just empty words. As long as a person is in denial, he is still guilty as hell. We have all made mistakes but they are only forgotten and forgiven if we admit we were very wrong. When one still defends his actions and will not admit what they done, they are just making empty false statements. I know people that actually believe their own lies to justify the awful horrible wrongs they do. They are the type that likes to run their mouth on others to cover for their own faults. Agree? Doubt it. Some will die in denial. Yes, you are right, judge ye not, but own up to one's own faults before you tell things about others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beckley Gas Prices 45 min Tracy 76
need help..not enough food and dreading christm... (Nov '10) 1 hr Kathryn 167
More Pajama Sightings 4 hr Melvin 1
Dr. Paine Breast implants 8 hr Concerned 12
Dog grooming (Aug '09) 12 hr Beckley Girl 54
Crime rate 16 hr Bertie 2
Explosion? Sat Really 13

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance