Next Last
renee

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Wow
backwoods

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 1, 2013
It has been nothing but a curse on those young people and their families, since the show.
May he RIP.
Crowded Shorts

Ardsley, NY

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Not tru
Sad

Beckley, WV

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Prayers of comfort for the families.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/buckwil...

Since: Jun 10

Topix

#5 Apr 1, 2013
It is so true. Poor people. This is very sad.
dfadf

Beckley, WV

#6 Apr 1, 2013
this is so sad. i loved him he was the best person on the show. may he rest in peace. <3333333
funkhouser

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 1, 2013
I'm apprehensive to believe it....after all it's April fools day. Wouldn't surprise me though.
Noo

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Apr 1, 2013
backwoods wrote:
It has been nothing but a curse on those young people and their families, since the show.
May he RIP.
Do you really believe there is a curse on your gfamily and your people when some one dies in your family?
gun owner

United States

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Drug related I figure..

Topix

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Booze and carbon monoxide related, I figure, plus stuck in a mud hole.

“I pity the fool...”

Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 1, 2013
yeah they had been drinking and probably passed out...

Topix

#12 Apr 1, 2013
Maybe they weren't drunk, I don't know and I should not have said that. They'd last been seen a a bar. But I can imagine being hung up in the mud trying to stay warm and permanently falling asleep from carbon monoxide poisoning. Based on what he'd said on FB, the kid had been looking forward to going muddin' for days leading up to this tragedy.
akw-

AOL

#13 Apr 1, 2013
with 2 of the "stars" already in trouble,could it be the karma of wv getting even for being made fun of?
dangerous

Beckley, WV

#14 Apr 1, 2013
PPl dont realize how dangerous it can be setting in your car with it running...especially in an older car that leaks carbon monoxide.
So sorry

United States

#15 Apr 1, 2013
I hate to hear this. He was such a unique person. He just made the show! May God Bless his family!! God needed one of his most precious angel's home.
wow

Buffalo, WV

#16 Apr 1, 2013
akw- wrote:
with 2 of the "stars" already in trouble,could it be the karma of wv getting even for being made fun of?
you my friend are effing stupid!
Einstein

Chesapeake, VA

#17 Apr 1, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>you my friend are effing stupid!
It is evident that you are very uneducated, reason being, you have no idea what karma is, do you? I seriously doubt that you nor the population of WV is Buddhist or Hindu. I will do one even better, I will guess that your IQ is not even close to being that of a monkey.
Monkey boy

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 1, 2013
Einstein, your sentence structure shows someone uneducated enough to believe in false religions like Buddhist or Hindu. As for my family, we will serve the Lord.
Einstein

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Apr 1, 2013
Monkey boy wrote:
Einstein, your sentence structure shows someone uneducated enough to believe in false religions like Buddhist or Hindu. As for my family, we will serve the Lord.
Monkey boy, you are full of siht. There is no doubt what soever that I can and will match wits with you any day. You name matches your IQ, and with that said, I will not stoop to your level to prove my self there 'Monkey boy'.
grammar police

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Apr 1, 2013
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>Monkey boy, you are full of siht. There is no doubt what soever that I can and will match wits with you any day. You name matches your IQ, and with that said, I will not stoop to your level to prove my self there 'Monkey boy'.
It's spelled whatsoever.
It's your name - not " you name "
There should be a period after self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At first sight 1 hr Trudy 23
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 1 hr Jon_B 7,008
Best family law attorney in Beckley? 1 hr Know it 17
Why do people hate lesbians (Dec '12) 2 hr Brittany 201
Female mine inspector 3 hr guest 5
School question 14 hr Clueless parent 1
capri pizza (Oct '12) 17 hr Willyray8 25

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance