love and lafferty dr office
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fandangle

Beckley, WV

#41 Feb 24, 2010
shanda wrote:
i agree with you totally. people are just jealous.
Me too, What makes one think she would need to flirt with some old sickly dirty minded fart when she obviously has much better taste!
Mad in Beckley

Beckley, WV

#42 Feb 24, 2010
momof2 wrote:
does anyone know where ms. lafferty is practicing at now? i called today to schedule and she is no longer and love and lafferty. wonder what happened
I'm not sure of the name of the clinic but She's some where near Crab Orchard.
answer1

United States

#43 Feb 24, 2010
She is at Crab Orchard Family Practice now. It's in the same row of offices as the post office and Flowers Bakery.
Miracle1

United States

#44 Mar 8, 2010
She is at crab orchard medical clinic.... I have always heard good things bout her when it comes to her profession, but now outside of the office it's a whole diff story!! I have seen her out and about! And it doesn't matter if she is with her fiancé or not( cause she is engaged, check out the rock on her finger, that is when she wears it), she is a very flirtatious woman ...... She has absolutely no respect for her fiancé... He is a great man and deserves better than her... But I guess whatever a person does with their personal life is their own business .... As long as she does not act as such with patients and gets the job done!! I have seen her once and she did know her stuff medically!!
very disappointed

Charleston, WV

#45 Aug 12, 2010
When I called to schedule a first time appointment I was told to expect a minimum two hour wait. Wow! thats unacceptable why have an appointment at all.

Guess they really aren't serious about growing their practice.
secret service

Oak Hill, WV

#46 Aug 12, 2010
Wondering wrote:
My Mom saw her....damn...wonder what happened too?? I liked her...she seemed good.
dr love fell in love with dove and lafarty killed herself
and story end very dum
secret service

Oak Hill, WV

#47 Aug 12, 2010
very disappointed wrote:
When I called to schedule a first time appointment I was told to expect a minimum two hour wait. Wow! thats unacceptable why have an appointment at all.
Guess they really aren't serious about growing their practice.
she got her degree from internet and giving two hour she think
she will impress poor patients.
two peas in a pod

Poca, WV

#48 Feb 22, 2012
Miracle1 wrote:
She is at crab orchard medical clinic.... I have always heard good things bout her when it comes to her profession, but now outside of the office it's a whole diff story!! I have seen her out and about! And it doesn't matter if she is with her fiancé or not( cause she is engaged, check out the rock on her finger, that is when she wears it), she is a very flirtatious woman ...... She has absolutely no respect for her fiancé... He is a great man and deserves better than her... But I guess whatever a person does with their personal life is their own business .... As long as she does not act as such with patients and gets the job done!! I have seen her once and she did know her stuff medically!!
She is flirty but I think she and he are probably well suited for each other. Didn't know they were engaged becauseI thought he was still married.

United States

#49 Jun 19, 2012
She has nice tits and soft lips!!
goodness sake

Lubbock, TX

#50 Jun 19, 2012
you all are some uneducated mooron no wonder you are sitting home doing nothing .
pot calling the kettle

Poca, WV

#51 Sep 8, 2012
goodness sake wrote:
you all are some uneducated mooron no wonder you are sitting home doing nothing .
Please, if you would like to people call people uneducated please spell MORON correctly you MORON! LOL!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP is an acronym for........ (May '16) 52 min John Longendorfer 45
Ral Co Attorney ARRESTED - (May '16) 3 hr Cody 13
How many people actually believe Automobile dea... 11 hr John Longendorfer 11
Cheated together 11 hr Penguin 12
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 12 hr Jon_B 6,942
News Valley College opens new location in Beckley (May '13) 14 hr Ghost Writer 37
Frontier Littering County With unwanted phone b... 19 hr Porch Honkey the ... 2

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages