Burglaries in Daniels, Shady,Glade Sp...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nuh uh

Beckley, WV

#22 Oct 10, 2012
Johnny wrote:
It starts with the judges they just put these low life oxygen thieves out on probation!!!!cote new judges in these offices and you will get better results Burnside is the worst!!!!!
how is it burnsides fault???? Hutchinsons daughter was the one that took all the evidence and let all the criminals go. Gabby messed up big time and sure she deserves her days in jail but dont blame burnside / whitely etc. its not their faults.

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#23 Oct 10, 2012
So is the crime down now?
Bob

United States

#24 Oct 10, 2012
Sheriff came up and spoke to us citizens last night and offered all this help. I just want to know why wait until election time to make an effort? Where have you been Mr. Tanner? No vote from me or my family this time around.
yep

Charleston, WV

#25 Oct 10, 2012
Ever seen the older movie called Walking Tall with Bufford Pusser? Thats what kinda sherrif we need in this county!

Level 1

Location hidden

#26 Oct 12, 2012
Is it true that someone got arrested selling the stolen goods from shady area?
yep

Charleston, WV

#27 Oct 12, 2012
noseygossiper wrote:
Is it true that someone got arrested selling the stolen goods from shady area?
amy dickens went to jail for a stolen ring and she is from shady.

Beckley, WV

#28 Oct 12, 2012
Why is it ok to steal?
Who say's it is ok to do this?
And Why do people want to take from others?
1 post removed

Beckley, WV

#30 Oct 13, 2012
Ok i need to brush up on my target practice..... let's see, aim ....(check).... Safety off ......(check),....... Fire (check) now do i call 911?....... i forget.
Agreeable

Beckley, WV

#31 Oct 20, 2012
I wonder how much attention that group will get from the sheriff after the election is over. You can't comment on that page about anything that is critical of the dept however. So what is the point?
Living Dangerously wrote:
It is a shame we have come to these means due to the Sheriff's Department not caring, not responding and leaving us unprotected. I hear this is going on every where in the county. I also hear Sheriff Tanner is going to be at the Shady neighborhood watch meeting to blow smoke up our behinds and try to get our votes. This is one he won't get. Locked and. Loaded in Shady!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Greenbrier Women Charged with FLOOD VICTIM FRAUD 1 hr SkinemALIVE 1
Detective web searchers{club} 5 hr Tina 8
Who thinks that the manager of kitchen collecti... 6 hr Juice 16
Beckley Moose 7 hr Nabob 6
Hot lesbians in Beckley 9 hr Bill 5
What happened to Rick Agnor?? 11 hr John 2
Rick Agnor 11 hr Nknow0599 1

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance