New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Tina Craddock Vance-Husband Mark best friend Meredith Bragg Collier- husband John Collier all from Beckley area except Mark Vance he was raised in the Glen Daniel are.

Meredith was the controller for a local hospital in Charleston WV with a 6 figure a year income. All 4 was charged with embezzling $78,000 dollars from the hospital. Meredith was writing checks in these individuals names paying them 3 to 5 thousand more than the wage being paid. They then split the money and maintained their drug addictions. Such Sas Xanax, Adderall/Ritalin/Focalin Crack Cocaine, oxycodone in which the Vance's being I'VE drug users.

Tina Craddock-Vance reported South Central Refional jail in Charleston WV today to befine serving 6 months because she was highly intoxicated during the hearing. The judge had originally gave her probation until she appeared in front of him blown away.

Meredith Bragg Collier was to report to jail to serve a 3yr sentence for the crime but failed to show up. She is in the run and has brought even more trouble for her.

Mark Vance- and John Collier was given 1 year probation.

Meredith and Tina friends for 30 plus years are at each others throats over the scheme

Meredith and her husband John Collier began aa high school sweethearts going seperate ways as young adults then rekindling in later years.

This is pathetic that this has happened and the blame was thrown at each other no one would fess up to the crime but pushed blame on one another to save their own a**

The bad thing is that both of these couples have children that had to face this at young ages.

They are claiming that Craddock- Vance was having a seizure while in front of the judge: If u know her she faked it to cover for reporting under the influence of prescription drugs.

These drugs are causing fairly descent people to do things that are unimaginable. At least justice was served and 2 more crooks of the streets!

How embarrassing to their families but 40+ year olds know better!!!!! Did they actually think ur would never catch up with them! Idiots....or....junkies?
Trash

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

All 4 of the involved are well known drug dealers' at least Tina Vance is off the streets and can't sell drugs to teens unfortunately her husband Mark is unemployed and and still out here selling the drugs. That is the families only source of income because non of them can hold a job for very long because of their addictions. SO SAD!!!!

Since: Jun 10

Topix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I knew I'd remembered that being in the news last year because my brother lives in Scott Depot.

http://wvgazette.com/News/policeblotter/20120...
meredith collier

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I am unsure who posted this comment or the other 2. Your facts are all wrong. Of the most important...meredith
..me was granted another 30 days to report. I am not on the run.
WVU wrote:
Tina Craddock Vance-Husband Mark best friend Meredith Bragg Collier- husband John Collier all from Beckley area except Mark Vance he was raised in the Glen Daniel are.
Meredith was the controller for a local hospital in Charleston WV with a 6 figure a year income. All 4 was charged with embezzling $78,000 dollars from the hospital. Meredith was writing checks in these individuals names paying them 3 to 5 thousand more than the wage being paid. They then split the money and maintained their drug addictions. Such Sas Xanax, Adderall/Ritalin/Focalin Crack Cocaine, oxycodone in which the Vance's being I'VE drug users.
Tina Craddock-Vance reported South Central Refional jail in Charleston WV today to befine serving 6 months because she was highly intoxicated during the hearing. The judge had originally gave her probation until she appeared in front of him blown away.
Meredith Bragg Collier was to report to jail to serve a 3yr sentence for the crime but failed to show up. She is in the run and has brought even more trouble for her.
Mark Vance- and John Collier was given 1 year probation.
Meredith and Tina friends for 30 plus years are at each others throats over the scheme
Meredith and her husband John Collier began aa high school sweethearts going seperate ways as young adults then rekindling in later years.
This is pathetic that this has happened and the blame was thrown at each other no one would fess up to the crime but pushed blame on one another to save their own a**
The bad thing is that both of these couples have children that had to face this at young ages.
They are claiming that Craddock- Vance was having a seizure while in front of the judge: If u know her she faked it to cover for reporting under the influence of prescription drugs.
These drugs are causing fairly descent people to do things that are unimaginable. At least justice was served and 2 more crooks of the streets!
How embarrassing to their families but 40+ year olds know better!!!!! Did they actually think ur would never catch up with them! Idiots....or....junkies?
Amanda

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Meredith, go to jail. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200. Just go.
meredith collier

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Amanda wrote:
Meredith, go to jail. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200. Just go.
and Amanda, are you a judge? I'm sure you're not, however you must be a comedian. Most people that post on these forums do not hold a job, nor higher education.
well

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

who is her parents? did she live on old ecclesiastic rd when she was younger? Meredith
Bragg?
2 posts removed
Say What

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

meredith collier wrote:
<quoted text> and Amanda, are you a judge? I'm sure you're not, however you must be a comedian. Most people that post on these forums do not hold a job, nor higher education.
And, do you have a job?? If you had a "higher" education, you sure failed to use it. So evidently, you fit right on topix, huh? Who are you to judge the people of topix with your record? Yes, I do work and yes I have an education. I would think you would have more things to worry about than our jobs and educations.
Amanda

Hewett, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

well wrote:
who is her parents? did she live on old ecclesiastic rd when she was younger? Meredith
Bragg?
I have a job thank you for asking!! And in my opinion, there is nothing worse than a theif! It is dishonest and skanky. You took money to feed a drug problem and youre going to tell me I am a comedian?? Sorry sweetie, but your credit went down the drain the judge looked at you and said, "GUILTY!!"
2 posts removed
Stop

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Stop this nonsense! Who cares! Find another topic to bum on!
Heddy

Fuquay Varina, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Aug 16

I knew her fifteen years ago. She was a good friend of mine. This is all very shocking to hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Beckley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beckley News, Events & Info