why do black men prefer white women?

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 55
Next Last
JWH

United States

#1 May 3, 2014
I already have an opinion on this subject. I'm just really interested to hear what other people have to say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
friend

United States

#2 May 3, 2014
Black guys is great n bed

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JWH

United States

#3 May 3, 2014
friend wrote:
Thats for damn sure...but I'm wondering why that black men prefer to be with white women?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
saxon

Ona, WV

#5 May 4, 2014
Just take a look at obamas old lady. Typical black woman. Why would anyone want to her?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wild Bill

Dillwyn, VA

#6 May 4, 2014
Because they can read and write.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wild Bill

Dillwyn, VA

#7 May 4, 2014
friend wrote:
at s because you give BJs to them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fact

Beckley, WV

#8 May 4, 2014
Listen up. Ninety Nine percent of the time when you see a black man with a white woman, the woman is either fat, or has a kid or two, is much older (40 or over), is ugly or has some kind of obvious physical defect like a very homely face. She is usually driving because he is either to high to drive, has too many DUIs, or don't even have a license. He usually don't own a car of his own. Same goes with Mexican and other dark skinned men that go after white women selectively. Most white women that are slim,, attractive and have it going on don't like the dark meat. Just the facts. That is they type they go after because they don't have to put out much effort or cash. Lots of black men are too lazy to put forth the effort to get a beautiful black woman so they settle for the fat, ugly, homely, welfare kid having, desperate rejects that the white men won't even look at.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lolo

Beckley, WV

#9 May 4, 2014
fact wrote:
Listen up. Ninety Nine percent of the time when you see a black man with a white woman, the woman is either fat, or has a kid or two, is much older (40 or over), is ugly or has some kind of obvious physical defect like a very homely face. She is usually driving because he is either to high to drive, has too many DUIs, or don't even have a license. He usually don't own a car of his own. Same goes with Mexican and other dark skinned men that go after white women selectively. Most white women that are slim,, attractive and have it going on don't like the dark meat. Just the facts. That is they type they go after because they don't have to put out much effort or cash. Lots of black men are too lazy to put forth the effort to get a beautiful black woman so they settle for the fat, ugly, homely, welfare kid having, desperate rejects that the white men won't even look at.
Ha! Where did you get these facts? Out of your disillusioned mind?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fact

Beckley, WV

#10 May 4, 2014
Lolo wrote:
<quoted text> Ha! Where did you get these facts? Out of your disillusioned mind?
NO, I have eyes and can see. If I see a white woman with a black man, she is usually very overweight, has legs and thighs the size of an elephant, or has a homely face, or some physical defect. She is usually the one driving and the owner of the car. Most decent looking. attractive, slim, intelligent women agree with me. I have rarely seen a slim, attractive, pretty face, childless woman with a black man. Black men try to cover up with claiming they like a big butt, but in truth they want a woman with a tiny waist and a bubble butt. If you go out and see white with black, the woman is always desperate and can't get a decent, hard working employed white man. The black men take the rejects the white men don't want. Sorry if that offends you but it is true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shawty

Beckley, WV

#11 May 4, 2014
Is that where the black slang "Shawty" or "shorty" come from, all they can get are unattractive short women. Can't get a tall, gorgeous model type, or a normal size stunner?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
friend

United States

#12 May 4, 2014
I have seen pretty white women with blk guys and they r very happy with them, mwyb u should try one u might like it, some treats u better than white guys

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shawty

Beckley, WV

#13 May 4, 2014
Lolo wrote:
<quoted text> Ha! Where did you get these facts? Out of your disillusioned mind?
I imagine you as being at least 200 lbs, claiming to be 180. Or maybe barely 5'2" tall, or bad teeth. That is the only reason you are acting like they are delusional. Maybe you are in denial about your weight, height, or looks yourself or perhaps a bit delusional.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
White and Right

Beckley, WV

#14 May 4, 2014
friend wrote:
I have seen pretty white women with blk guys and they r very happy with them, mwyb u should try one u might like it, some treats u better than white guys
I don't know a black guy that makes enough money to treat me anywhere near as good as white guys have. Money isn't everything but I just don't know of a black man with a home, nice car, steady job that does not have three or four kids he can't let go of. I have NEVER seen a truly pretty woman with a black man. If they are slim, they are ugly in the face or really ugly on the inside. If she is the least bit pretty, she has been passed around by so many white men, a black guy is her last resort. Women who have been used up but still look kind of good will go after the black men because that is all that is left. They have been with most of the white's and no one else wants them. Pretty is as pretty does.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
wrong

Beckley, WV

#16 May 4, 2014
so untrue, I would take Halle Barry over any white woman I know and I can list a whole bunch of others. Tina Turner was one hot woman, never seen a white woman who could hold a candle, There are some smokin hot black models in the fashion industry. I know some black women that can take your breath away. I am white as the moon, but II would much rather have a pretty black woman on my arm than some heavy, overweight, or too short little dwarf, or a ugly fake bleach blond. There are just as many short, fat, ugly white women as there are unattractive black women. Trouble is these white ones think they are all that when they have a black guy after their pocketbook. He feeds them a line of shyte a mile long and they eat it up because no one else hits on them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tooth fairy

Beckley, WV

#17 May 4, 2014
fact wrote:
Sorry but there is no such thing as a beautiful black woman!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wrong

Beckley, WV

#18 May 4, 2014
I can only imagine what you look like, lol. and that ain't a good thing either. On top of your ugly outside appearance, you are ugly on the inside too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the truth

Beckley, WV

#19 May 4, 2014
Lolo wrote:
Doesn't matter where, facts are facts. The only other reason would be mentally challenged.
sally

Ona, WV

#20 May 4, 2014
Most of the white gals that go with blacks go with them because they are a good source of drugs since most of them sell drugs to supplement their welfare and food stamps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2 posts removed
rebound

Beckley, WV

#23 May 5, 2014
rick wrote:
Because white women smell better and are a lot better looking.
Plus coloreds always think about muh dicking something.
all black men can do is chase white women and rebound. they cant drive nascar ,,,, their lips would blow back over their face and smother them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JWH

United States

#24 May 5, 2014
wrong wrote:
so untrue, I would take Halle Barry over any white woman I know and I can list a whole bunch of others. Tina Turner was one hot woman, never seen a white woman who could hold a candle, There are some smokin hot black models in the fashion industry. I know some black women that can take your breath away. I am white as the moon, but II would much rather have a pretty black woman on my arm than some heavy, overweight, or too short little dwarf, or a ugly fake bleach blond. There are just as many short, fat, ugly white women as there are unattractive black women. Trouble is these white ones think they are all that when they have a black guy after their pocketbook. He feeds them a line of shyte a mile long and they eat it up because no one else hits on them.
I'm sorry to inform you dude but Halle Berry is not black, she is mixed. Half of her came from some beautiful whiteness...so she is really not a good example. Almost every attractive black woman is mixed. Also I'm not talking about famous black women...Hollywood can make anything look good. Most black women don't look like Tina Turner...they look like "precious".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well first week of the month again 2 hr Meth girl 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr GPottsIsaLiar 4,572
Friends of coal car show 6 hr the mayor 6
Thanks Trump 7 hr Happy Citizen 56
Hebrew coffee 8 hr Tom Metzger 11
beckley (Aug '11) 11 hr Granny 137
Magic Mart shutting down 12 hr Ed Torian 12

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages