live the dream

Beckley, WV

#23 Oct 9, 2012
Okwhat wrote:
How desperate would waa woman be to go there for sex? I mean, isn't this place just for gay guys and married men who want a bjob? Seriously, no one wants the women who go there anyway.
i agree, haha. not the woman i want
jubilation

Beckley, WV

#24 Oct 9, 2012
live the dream wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree, haha. not the woman i want
funny as shit right there
the hott one

Ghent, WV

#25 Oct 9, 2012
Actually A LOT of hot women go there and couples who like to switch and play around in a clean and safe environment
1 post removed
live the dream

Beckley, WV

#27 Oct 9, 2012
Puritan NOT wrote:
You Puritans plz stay home. We don't want your kind at Airport Vid. Putting up with your church pastor and deacons coming in for fun is enough! we sure don't want you parishoners joining. Heaven forbid!
lol. Yea.. about 90% of the people that go to Airport are married. Just there to get the fun they are denied at home.
And- for all of you reading this: None of you pieces of shit have a right to tell me what I can do and not do as far as sex with two consenting adults. NONE OF YOU.
i hope u get some std's....oh wait u probably already have some
1 post removed
Okwhat

Chicago, IL

#29 Oct 10, 2012
the hott one wrote:
Actually A LOT of hot women go there and couples who like to switch and play around in a clean and safe environment
Yeah, I'm sure all the women who go here are CLEAN. HA! Seriously, most men who go here are NOT into women. They want a MAN. Get over it.
ewwwtheynasty

Beckley, WV

#30 Oct 10, 2012
Okwhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm sure all the women who go here are CLEAN. HA! Seriously, most men who go here are NOT into women. They want a MAN. Get over it.
just dont hook up with the couple that drives the black kia or purple stratus. they ate up with diseases.
ross

United States

#31 Oct 10, 2012
my balls are itchn
justaswingin

Beckley, WV

#32 Oct 13, 2012
anyone interested in meeting a cute clean couple tonight?
1 post removed
Saturday

Oakvale, WV

#34 Nov 8, 2012
Any couples want to meet us Saturday afternoon or early evening?
joel

Oak Hill, WV

#35 Jan 1, 2013
be there sucking cocks wednesday very clean no disease aroun noon
Guy

Oak Hill, WV

#36 Jan 5, 2013
Bi guy here will be there on Sunday night if anyone fun going to be there
party

New York, NY

#37 Jan 5, 2013
Party at airport video tonight swingers and singles alike everyone welcome. Lots of people here come join the fun.
Mike

Rupert, WV

#38 Jan 16, 2013
Any couples going this Sarurday?
1 post removed
couples

Bluefield, WV

#40 Jan 17, 2013
How often do couples go to this place? We were thinking about going but don't want to be the only couple there
Anyone

Rupert, WV

#41 Jun 17, 2013
Any couples still go here? We used to go and there would be some.
Fun dude

Beckley, WV

#42 Jun 18, 2013
I have met up with couples on Sunday mornings.
big john

Oak Hill, WV

#43 Jun 18, 2013
any cuckold couples looking?? i like to give her a creampie! jusforfun78@yahoo
couple for fun

Bluefield, VA

#44 Jun 18, 2013
Were going Saturday svening. Hopin to see other couples there and maybe a bunch of guys
horny man

United States

#45 Jun 22, 2013
Please post or email sum details I just seen this or I'd I've been there olyeah36 at yahoo
fannie

Beckley, WV

#46 Jun 23, 2013
I'll be there Sunday afternoon doing anything and everything that walks in the door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wvu Bog to discuss futures of Montgomery, Beckl... 2 hr beverly 2
Create your own Forum 2 hr Loser 731
Lawyer 2 hr Desperate 1
Why so many child molesters working at the Munch 8 hr stacie reznor 13
Managers Do Not Own the company 11 hr Best Employee You... 1
What are your opinions of the Associates of OB/... (Jun '08) 11 hr Paul Masley 133
Top 10 signs why all Christians are crazy Funda... (Apr '11) 11 hr Paul Masley 337
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages