First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Wondering

Beckley, WV

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Lot's of cars at Airport Video. Are they having a party tonight?
1 post removed
Informed dude

Beckley, WV

#3 Sep 23, 2012
That was no party, just under new ownership and the place is AWESOME now! Gonna be packed a lot!
Curious

Bluefield, VA

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Can anyone tell me about the airport video store. Im looking at going there friday. How is it inside, and how busy are they around noon. Ive heard of the theater room with couches. How big is it
Informed dude

Beckley, WV

#5 Sep 27, 2012
Curious wrote:
Can anyone tell me about the airport video store. Im looking at going there friday. How is it inside, and how busy are they around noon. Ive heard of the theater room with couches. How big is it
2 trailers, each have 3 rooms, one has a catwalk! It is clean and yes leather couches. Also a private patio with nice decorations now. Looks like this place is really shaping up.
ilikemeat

Springfield, NJ

#6 Sep 27, 2012
who are the new owners
Curious

Bluefield, VA

#7 Sep 27, 2012
how busy are they around noon or 1pm??
1 post removed
Pleased as PUNCH

Beckley, WV

#9 Sep 28, 2012
This place of rockin again tonight! You need some special attention? Come on out!
Curious

Bluefield, VA

#10 Sep 29, 2012
This place was awesome. We went friday and had a great time, she loved the experience just wasnt that busy early in the daybut was good for a first time. Goin back Oct 19th maybe around 4 or 5 hoping for more to be there.
interested

Beckley, WV

#11 Oct 1, 2012
what exactly is this place? interested into coming with my husband but want some more information.
sweetwvgal

Beckley, WV

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Duh, is all I can say!!
interested wrote:
what exactly is this place? interested into coming with my husband but want some more information.
Horny

Ardsley, NY

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Would love to go Saturday mwm looking to have fun can anyone go with me is there ever gangbangs up there my favorite also I'm cut and fixed! Any1wanna go give me a yell eatapeice at yahoo.
Horny

Ardsley, NY

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Should have put I'd like to go around noon
swingers

Beckley, WV

#15 Oct 2, 2012
Any swingers want to meet Saturday at 2pm. Fun flirting, petting, who knows what else
Horny

Springfield, NJ

#16 Oct 2, 2012
Cream pie eater ill be there at two if u can't find any couples let me know ill makes ur alls time cool
curious

Bluefield, VA

#17 Oct 2, 2012
We will be back on the 16th around 1130am and the 19th sometime around 5pm. Pretty Redhead with 38 DD's, come on out if you wanna play...
Horny

United States

#18 Oct 3, 2012
curious wrote:
We will be back on the 16th around 1130am and the 19th sometime around 5pm. Pretty Redhead with 38 DD's, come on out if you wanna play...
email me at eatapeice @yahoo
come play

Beckley, WV

#19 Oct 5, 2012
Couple at airport video looking to play...come show them a good time and have a little fun if your own
hung one

Beckley, WV

#20 Oct 5, 2012
come play wrote:
Couple at airport video looking to play...come show them a good time and have a little fun if your own
I just left and i do not reccomend the couple there, fooled around with them last time and not only did the woman have a stankin cooch, but loose as a goose. someone else also said they have std's. so watch out
sweet piece

Springfield, NJ

#21 Oct 6, 2012
Man airport video is rockin tonight! If you're not joining in the fun you're missing out.
Okwhat

Kansas City, MO

#22 Oct 9, 2012
How desperate would waa woman be to go there for sex? I mean, isn't this place just for gay guys and married men who want a bjob? Seriously, no one wants the women who go there anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foster kids 13 min me 8
Do you think that synthetic marijuana is a prob... (Jun '15) 5 hr Sticky Ikky Thump 9
Trump/Pence aka TP 6 hr Scott 1000 10
Beckley VA 7 hr Sharon T 39
Thanks 7 hr Tacky Gold 3
natalie and jack 7 hr nosurprise 31
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 9 hr Duhh 861

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages