NO MORE DRUGS

Beckley, WV

#1 Jan 20, 2010
Who thinks that what Dr. K. in Daniels does is legal, or ethically correct for a doctor to do? I heard that he has a 60 minute conference with all of his patients at one time, most of whom are on Medicaid, then he writes them all a prescription for Oxycontin, bills their insurance for a full office visit, and sends them on their way. The state of WV pays the medical bill for all of these Medicaid patients, therefore, part of my pay day goes to SUPPORT this. What do ya think???
treated

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 20, 2010
You are mistaken. Firstly Dr. Kostenko lost his privilege to bill medicaid. The vast majority pay their $75 monthly checkup by cash or credit card. Dr. K also sees every patient initially one on one. He is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine and therefore informs patients of alternative/nonprescription treatments for all their ailments from sleep loss to fatigue to indigestion. He was most likely one of the largest supporters of the big health food shop Drug Emporium where TJ max is now. Many judge him for writing a more easily abused narcotic without tylenol/acetameniphen. This "Roxycontin" is no different from percocet besides the fact he is not forcing your liver to process uneeded tylenol. He is aware this practice makes him more vulnerable to the DEA and the like, yet keeps the patients interest at point.
funny

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2010
treated wrote:
You are mistaken. Firstly Dr. Kostenko lost his privilege to bill medicaid. The vast majority pay their $75 monthly checkup by cash or credit card. Dr. K also sees every patient initially one on one. He is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine and therefore informs patients of alternative/nonprescription treatments for all their ailments from sleep loss to fatigue to indigestion. He was most likely one of the largest supporters of the big health food shop Drug Emporium where TJ max is now. Many judge him for writing a more easily abused narcotic without tylenol/acetameniphen. This "Roxycontin" is no different from percocet besides the fact he is not forcing your liver to process uneeded tylenol. He is aware this practice makes him more vulnerable to the DEA and the like, yet keeps the patients interest at point.
I think you are full of crap! even his kids are drug user's he is one of the biggest pill pusher's there is! He has big cocaine party's there, and the people that go to him are wiped out on drugs this is a true fact so I think you are misled if u think he is a good doc! I live on the same road and see it all the time
froad tigger

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 20, 2010
Everyone knows what he is up to! He lost his practice, but he found a way to continue his work. I don't think what he does should be allowed, and I hope he gets investigated. He is supporting the already HUGE pill problem in southern WV. Doctors like him should be shut down.
FACT

United States

#5 Jul 19, 2013
I know the girl who used to be his cocaine connection so i agree he's a horrible excuse fir a Dr and if course she gets whatever she wants from him and other than being a crazy Ol bat there's not a damn thing wrong with her
American

Mount Hope, WV

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Praise The Lord of Jesse Amin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodrow Basketball team this year 49 min Yyz 109
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 1 hr sweetnezz 557
Arvon Posts Deleted? 1 hr fannie 6
Hmmm thoughts 3 hr fannie 2
Bigot Hypocrite Delegate Arvon 3 hr fannie 2
Thoughts on anonymous website posting nude pics... 7 hr Anon 1
Beckley Moose Lodge Elections 17 hr Lodge Member 1

Flood Watch for Raleigh County was issued at March 02 at 12:22PM EST

Beckley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
NFL 1:26 PM
Raiders to cut ties with LaMarr Woodley after one year
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Steelers' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
NFL 1:19 PM
Lance Moore released by Pittsburgh Steelers
Bleacher Report 1:35 PM
Steelers Release WR Lance Moore