Cherrywood Terrace Apartments

Cherrywood Terrace Apartments

Posted in the Beckley Forum

Needing info

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2009
Hey guys, we're looking for a nice and decent apartment in the Beckley area. We have heard a little about Cherrywood Terrace in Beaver. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions they can share about the place? I have in the past had bad experiences living in apartment complexes and want to be cautious before moving my family into another one. Please give me some input.
wv coal miner

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2009
I lived at cherrywood about two years ago it was a very quiet laid back place to live but none of the facilities where really up to the standard that i expected for the price. I would suggest renting a house from an individual, you can find a much bigger and much more nice house for the same money.
becklonian

Truckee, CA

#3 Feb 6, 2009
I would love to find a house to rent but when you are female living alone it is hard to maintain a house.
i lived there

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 8, 2009
i lived at cherrywood about 7 years ago, it was a great place to live but the apartments could have used a little updating, they were clean and safe though...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie Sanders 4 hr Shootist 13
Is Alpha going down now? 5 hr gun owner 10
Create your own Forum 8 hr NativeHillbillyWh... 369
tink brown caught in lies removes posts 11 hr Playa Buster Sees... 1
News Drug roundup in Raleigh Co. nets 28 arrests (Dec '14) 11 hr hit a nerve 6
attention: bigot obrien and bigot beckley council 19 hr Posted Reply 5
Shooters Roost screwing customers! (Jan '13) Thu joey 136
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages