Mother goes to Jail
Just curious

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Madre Malo wrote:
Another child breeder who refuses to take responsibility for her children that she bred in WV:
CHARLESTON, W.Va.-- A Clendenin mother who failed to show for a truancy hearing Wednesday was arrested and pleaded guilty in court to those charges.
Callie Rogers told Kanawha Circuit Judge Duke Bloom she couldn't get two of her children, aged 7 and 10, to Clendenin Elementary School for nearly three weeks because they were living in a motel.
"The motel was not near the school and I had no way to get them there," she said.
The children have missed between 14 and 17 days of school without excuses, and more that were excused. That offense led to a criminal charge.
A first truancy charge is not a jailable offense. But if parents fail to assure their children attend school after that, they can be ordered to jail. Bloom has jailed a few parents since last year.
On Wednesday, Rogers' husband Craig pleaded guilty to the same charge and was fined $50 for each child, plus court costs. He was also sentenced to perform community service and six months probation.
She told Bloom that she didn't come to court Wednesday because she was afraid that her criminal history would mean she'd go to jail.
Both of the Rogers have other pending criminal charges involving fraudulent schemes, burglary and drugs. She is currently serving a home confinement sentence because she violated her probation.
But Kanawha County Home Confinement Chief Harry Carpenter told Bloom that Callie Rogers had removed her tracking bracelet Wednesday. Following her truancy hearing, she was taken before Circuit Judge Tod Kaufman for that violation.
Carpenter said Rogers' bracelet was found at a gas station in Clendenin, and authorities were aware that she had been gone all day.
When questioned by Bloom about removing the bracelet, Callie Rogers refused to say anything except that she was threatened and another person cut the bracelet off.
Bloom requested Wednesday that Child Protective Services investigate the family. The Rogers have four children who have been living with a relative.
Defense attorneys requested time to review the violation charge and Kaufman set a full hearing for Jan. 17. Rogers is being held at South Central Regional Jail and has a $25,000 bond with a condition of home confinement.
I know your just upset because your boyfriend couldnt shove one more chickfila nugget up your ass. You sick dusgusting bigot. Go enjoy your chickfila sandwich while you sleep beside your trash boyfriend.
1 post removed
Just curious

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 12, 2013
fannies gay daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sad..and funny. The truth hurts you so bad. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
You are exactly why people laugh at you behind your back..some laugh to your face.
Your only contribution to society is posting worthless stories to topix cause otherwise you would amount to dog shit. Hahahahahahahaha!! Now thats funny. Go eat your chickfila fat ass.
Just curious

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Lesbian found guilty for faking anti-gay hate crime

Nebraska woman who claimed three masked men carved anti-gay slurs into her stomach and arms says she's innocent
11 DECEMBER 2012 | BY JOE MORGAN

A Nebraska woman who claimed she was brutally attacked by three men was found guilty of false reporting yesterday (10 December).

Charlie Rogers, 34, pleaded no contest in Lancaster County Court, allowing her to not admit guilt but not offer a defence.

Her attorney says Rogers maintains the attack happened but did not want a court fight, while police say she staged the attack for attention.

On 22 July, Rogers crawled to the house of a neighbor, naked and bleeding, and told police three masked men had broken into her home and pinned her down, cutting gay slurs into her skin before trying to burn the house down.

Last month Rogers released a video saying the ‘perpetrators of my crime are still out there’.

‘They are. It wasn’t me,’ she said.‘I wouldn’t say I did it then, and I won’t say I did it now. I am innocent.’

Defence attorney Brett McArthur said Rogers ‘really agonized over this decision’ of providing no defence.

‘She just didn’t want to sit through a two-week trial and sit through a bitter fight in court. She just didn’t have the strength right now,’ he said.

McArthur said his client initially planned to contest the charge at a 7 January jury trial, but the cloud of the criminal accusation began to weigh on her.

‘Charlie has a very timid, fragile personality,’ he said.‘Going through this process took a real toll on her.’

In August, police stated none of the crucial physical evidence at the crime scene supported Rogers’ version of events.

No male DNA was found in a pair of gloves she said was left behind by one of her alleged attackers, and her blood was not found on the covers of the bed where she said the attack occurred.

They also state a post on her Facebook suggested she would fake the crime.

Four days before the act, Rogers said:‘I believe way deep inside me that we can make things better for everyone. I will be a catalyst. I will do what it takes. I will. Watch me.’

Rogers now faces a maximum penalty of one year in jail and a $1,000 (£621,€772) fine.

You nasty, lying homosexuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man hit in wheel chair 20 min Still not Diggler 6
Guitars Plus or Showtime Music? (Feb '11) 24 min Still not Diggler 96
SAM's CLUB DECEIVING CUSTOMERS 32 min HippoHunterHelmsee 2
Wh&%es of Beckley 1 hr Nancy 45
Gas prices in Beckley 3 hr Dreg Garby 9
Men only 5 hr Fannies Gay Lover 31
Dave Tolliver Tax Man 5 hr Fannies Gay Lover 5

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance