FYI

Waynesboro, VA

#1 May 23, 2012
Just a heads up. I had some friends traveling through Beckley and they stayed at the Microtel on Harper Rd. They saw, and found roaches in their room. So just a heads up, if you know of anyone coming to stay in Beckley you may want to let them know.
LOL

Beckley, WV

#2 May 24, 2012
FYI wrote:
Just a heads up. I had some friends traveling through Beckley and they stayed at the Microtel on Harper Rd. They saw, and found roaches in their room. So just a heads up, if you know of anyone coming to stay in Beckley you may want to let them know.
Well we saw roaches at your house too but we didn't post it on topix!
yuck

Tarboro, NC

#3 May 24, 2012
stayed there once when my power was off and the bedspread looked like someone had wiped their butt on the back of it (actual streak of feces). seriously, it was gross, i complained and the manager said I must have done it. yuck, then he added that they do not wash them at any hotel EVER. I was so disgusted I slept in my car the rest of the night.
Get a life

United States

#4 May 24, 2012
If your friends found roaches in their room then they should have complained to management but instead you choose to get on Topix and attempt to bash a local business. Get a life you spineless piece of shit!!
No Wonder

Waynesboro, VA

#5 May 24, 2012
Get a life wrote:
If your friends found roaches in their room then they should have complained to management but instead you choose to get on Topix and attempt to bash a local business. Get a life you spineless piece of shit!!
They did complain and got their money back. I was trying to let people know they may want to stay somewhere not as unsanitary. BTW, I have quite a nice life, and a very strong spine. Thanks

Level 5

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#6 May 24, 2012
I stayed there and called up the desk and told them I had a leak in my sink. Desk clerk said, "Well go right ahead sir".
Get a life

United States

#7 May 24, 2012
To No Wonder: If they got their money back then why are you posting this on Topix. If there where in fact roaches in the room then they have most likely been taken care of. Several of the local restaurants have had problems with roaches also. It happens and an exterminator takes care of them. I feel you just want to get on here and talk shit about a business. So shut the hell up about if the problem was fixed asshole!
ronda

Sumerco, WV

#8 May 24, 2012
it has roaches and mice
No Wonder

Waynesboro, VA

#9 May 24, 2012
Get a life wrote:
To No Wonder: If they got their money back then why are you posting this on Topix. If there where in fact roaches in the room then they have most likely been taken care of. Several of the local restaurants have had problems with roaches also. It happens and an exterminator takes care of them. I feel you just want to get on here and talk shit about a business. So shut the hell up about if the problem was fixed asshole!
You must be used to living in an infested trailor. You piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unprofessional psychologists in beckley 3 hr wv2Ny 7
someone should tell lindsey 4 hr KDE 1
Megan Howard 5 hr Robert 4
beckley moose lodge'' smoking issue'' (Mar '12) 11 hr Justsayen 108
Visiting Angels (May '11) 11 hr One mad mom 43
Old Burger Boy 12 hr Dittohead 1
bond levy 12 hr Sam 5

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance