First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“"attack the argument,”

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

not the person"

#44 Mar 13, 2011
FMRS is unprofessional,they dont even say a name when answering the phone,i called to make an appointment and the lady tried to talk me out of it,needless to say,she succeeded.fuck you fmrs,i found help elsewhere.
FMRS is a joke

Oak Hill, WV

#45 Mar 14, 2011
I am so happy i never needed this type of help since i have never had this type of problem. however, that being said this place has to be a joke since the addition counselors have addictions themselves. i know for a fact the counselor melissa B. has a huge problem with shooting oxy, she has been busted, arrested, and is now a 'patient' after she went through 2 other inpatient facilities. the place is a joke. she got her addiction while she was working with 'clients' at the learn center. if they were an ounce of a professional would they not be smart enough to NOT shoot the drugs they are counseling against? its a joke. its like the clients convince them to 'walk on the wild side' instead of the counselors convincing the clients to 'walk on the clean side' i know for a fact melissa had sex with many many MANY clients prior to her termination... does not sound like a successful program to me... the whole FMRS complex is a waste of space.

“A.K.A dirt loving hippy”

Level 4

Since: May 08

Beckley WV

#46 Mar 14, 2011
jusd wrote:
FMRS is unprofessional,they dont even say a name when answering the phone,i called to make an appointment and the lady tried to talk me out of it,needless to say,she succeeded.fuck you fmrs,i found help elsewhere.
Damn JusD, I am sorry to hear they treated you so bad. I never worked in the main office, I only went there to drop off paper work, and when I got laid off, but everyone seemed really nice. Maybe they treat collegues different than patients, I certainly hope not.
Dragon

Charleston, WV

#47 Sep 5, 2014
Fmrs has certain staff that have criminal records. Two I know of. They are females. And have both probably served jail time. And of course they do no pre employment drug screening. I am a moral person who loves to help people. These individuals just want a job that won't test for alcohol or drug abuse. Good luck there lol
Dragon

Charleston, WV

#48 Sep 5, 2014
And since when is it aloud to have gun packing staff in mental housing facilities?! Lol just saying
JamieWV

Beckley, WV

#49 Sep 5, 2014
Rehab da Government bout the truth on Bengazi...no ther is yer story.
Aryan pride

United States

#50 Sep 6, 2014
Go get you a job thread troll lol. I'm drinking my coffee going to work. Maybe you should try out a hobby called a JOB. I'm tracking you Jamie. I SEE you ;)
Nonamejoe

Beckley, WV

#51 Nov 26, 2014
Ya Kristy, Becky and Chris price have drug problems.. Kristy was fired for leaving w a 24 yr old patient who is a cutter.. Chris fucks whatever n has a wife Lisa.. Becky has a husband whose a woman named Renee..works on cars n shoot up..kristy counseled higher than cooter brown..
Nonamejoe

Beckley, WV

#52 Nov 26, 2014
IsaySo wrote:
Anyone know anything about this place?
Stay away, infested n bedbugs n drugs
Nonamejoe

Beckley, WV

#53 Nov 26, 2014
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>thats not what I meant,there is a women that works there and she sells pills to the people that are trying to get clean and this is a fact.I just found out about it just a few days ago.
Kristy, Becky, Chris Price or the nurse? Infested bedbugs n drugs
Nonamejoe

Beckley, WV

#54 Nov 26, 2014
punkpet wrote:
That is different than the crisis unit.
CRisis unit are all druggies...esp the fat blonde gay chick, mcghee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upside-down flag patches on army uniforms. (Aug '13) 24 min 88 Lima 16
lennoxx?????????????? 7 hr Robert 42
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 8 hr Jon_B 7,192
Dr. Kevin Lucky (Mar '12) 11 hr Ted89 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr TheTruthAlways2 4,168
Black men 12 hr Lol 5
What was the white stuff all over the elevator? 13 hr Elizabeth 3

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance