Oh Me

United States

#62 Aug 3, 2010
think about it wrote:
i think that the people that r complaining about the dmv or people that work there should have to work there one month..see how they handle it. it's easy to put people down..it's harder to put them up..next time u go in there, and there is a line out the door & all the seats r taken,,,,imagine urself having to wait on them...listening to them complain while ur trying explain to them what they need..i seen this one girl go out of her way,,she still got cussed out..people are all about themselves anymore.
If a person is nice to the employees of the DMV, and I always try to be to everyone, then they need to return the courtesy and not be a "smart alec" to the ones that are nice to them. That is exactly what happened to me and my thoughts were, why be nice to them when you're going to be treated rude like the person that was before you. But I still try to be nice and courteous. Always treat someone as you would like to be treated. It doesn't always work though. LOL!
just wondering

Mount Hope, WV

#63 Aug 14, 2010
who is that curly haired girl with those pretty eyes..
dont miss him

Mount Hope, WV

#64 Sep 13, 2010
what happened to that bald guy?
peedoff123

Beckley, WV

#65 Sep 14, 2010
i know theres a skanky a** b**** that works at the dmv in beckley who better leave my man mark bolen the f*** alone and you know who you are b**** im after your a**....
having the same problem

Mount Hope, WV

#66 Sep 24, 2010
which girl is it
a customer

Beckley, WV

#67 Oct 9, 2010
beckley dmv girls are all friendly some a little flirty but they do their job they can talk to much at times and take up to much time with just one customer hay get ur done and get them out the door

“A.K.A dirt loving hippy”

Level 4

Since: May 08

Beckley WV

#68 Oct 10, 2010
I have noticed the last two times I have been there, they have been much nicer than before. Keep up the good job ladies!
Heard enough

Mount Hope, WV

#69 Oct 12, 2010
needs attitude adjustment wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman at the DMV that gives the driving tests is an absolute a** hole. She should be fired for her beligerant attitude. I pity the poor man, or whatever that would marry that thing. Why do the people have to be abused by it.
If you are talking about Charlotte.You aparently couldnt drive and you failed.I`ve known her since she was in High School and know she is very nice.Most of the Ladys there are.Unless you get an attitude.I find if you are nice to them they will be as helpful as they can beWith the usual exceptions.You always have 1 or 2 in the crowd.Then give it back.
Mad in Beckley

Beckley, WV

#70 Oct 12, 2010
needs attitude adjustment wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman at the DMV that gives the driving tests is an absolute a** hole. She should be fired for her beligerant attitude. I pity the poor man, or whatever that would marry that thing. Why do the people have to be abused by it.
That might have been the same woman who gave the test to my sister. Didn't even let her pull out of the parking space because she said a tail light was burn out that my dad had replaced earlier the same day. I saw the light and several others and it was working fine but this woman woudn't here of it.
sthrn driver

Courtland, AL

#71 Nov 18, 2010
Charlotte is the current WV Driver Examiner of the Year. If she fails someone, its because they've failed the requirements of the test. If someone's equipment (vehicle) doesn't meet state code, they don't have to go out with them. Driving is a privilege, not a right.
OHHHHH

Pineville, WV

#72 Nov 18, 2010
I love to go there. There's a hot lady who works there and I get to look at her, if not talk to her. I saw her in Wal-Mart one night. I wanted to ask her out. She is really nice to me. I would like to know her better. She isn't wearing a ring. I hope she reads this. She knows who I am. I volunteer to go with other people in hopes of getting to talk to her. She even noticed that I had gotten a haircut recently. She has beautiful hair and eyes.
sthrn driver

Courtland, AL

#73 Nov 19, 2010
OHHHHH wrote:
I love to go there. There's a hot lady who works there and I get to look at her, if not talk to her. I saw her in Wal-Mart one night. I wanted to ask her out. She is really nice to me. I would like to know her better. She isn't wearing a ring. I hope she reads this. She knows who I am. I volunteer to go with other people in hopes of getting to talk to her. She even noticed that I had gotten a haircut recently. She has beautiful hair and eyes.
Are you talking about the tall blond manager? I've seen her twice when I've been there and I think she is pretty hot.
Sick of Bad Government

Beckley, WV

#74 Nov 19, 2010
The ladies in the driving testing area are 100% pure rude bitches. I'd like to yank their hair out and jack-slap their teeth out.
Tired of it

Pineville, WV

#75 Nov 19, 2010
sthrn driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the tall blond manager? I've seen her twice when I've been there and I think she is pretty hot.
NO. The beauty works at one of the windows. She has blue eyes and kinda auburn hair. She makes my heart speed up. I wish she would give me a chance to be nice to her. WHEW !!!!! I wish I could get up the nerve to ask her out. BUT, then my heart would break if she turned me down. At least now, I have my hopes. I think she lives down Sophia way. I saw her in McArthur Wal-Mart.
had 2 go c

Oak Hill, WV

#76 Jan 10, 2011
Tired of it wrote:
<quoted text>NO. The beauty works at one of the windows. She has blue eyes and kinda auburn hair. She makes my heart speed up. I wish she would give me a chance to be nice to her. WHEW !!!!! I wish I could get up the nerve to ask her out. BUT, then my heart would break if she turned me down. At least now, I have my hopes. I think she lives down Sophia way. I saw her in McArthur Wal-Mart.
yeah, i have to agree with u...she is hot..didn't see any ring either..going to try to get up there again this week & talk to her.
Sean

San Jose, CA

#77 Jun 8, 2011
DMV is bad every where. It is not DMV it is people who works there. some people are very nice. NC DMV (Maynard, Cary)is same. Lady at reception takes pride in humiliating others. I was feeling sorry for her as she was talking non-sense to old people. I know her since years. Not seen a single smile on her face. She is rude with every one, but she is still there.
canada_wondering

Beckley, WV

#78 Jun 8, 2011
They gave my NFL major hassle because he bought a truck here but lives outta state...rude!
pops

Tarboro, NC

#79 Jun 9, 2011
With my experience with the DMV I get treated about the same way I treat them.If I'm rude then so are they but if I'm nice they are to.What pisses me off is to have someone not have the proper paperwork "which happens quite often" and then want to stand and argue with the people working there about not knowing their job.This may be why a lot of them are rude because of the way they were treated by the person before you.I feel certain that if you are nice to them then they will be nice to you.Law of averages!
not always

Oak Hill, WV

#80 Jun 9, 2011
he didn't put anyone in their place, he just told them what he thought. haven't you read the signs out there. they have the right to refuse to wait on you and can and have had people removed from the building. if you had the things you need ready when you got there, it wouldn't be as much aggrivation getting waited on.
mama wrote:
seem like they have mad cow disease i went with
my 15 year old for his written exam and two ladies
in section # 9 were rude with every single person
they should kick them out
lettingu know

Fayetteville, WV

#81 Oct 16, 2012
OHHHHH wrote:
a friend of mine knows her...she is now single..nice girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Private mobile home lot 2 hr Dee 4
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 5 hr Caitie 392
Jeb Bush exploring 2016 POTUS run 6 hr FDG 41
worthless mothers who loses 5 kids one is Rache... 7 hr josh martin 4
Drug roundup in Raleigh Co. nets 28 arrests 7 hr In three dollar bill 1
white girl 7 hr Robert 7
Barbra Meadows snitching again 8 hr CWM 13
Beckley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web