Updates on PANERA BREAD or FIVE GUYS ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Canada-wondering

United States

#41 May 3, 2012
About 8 to 10 at a sit down is all....
interesting

Tarboro, NC

#42 May 3, 2012
Any other places to eat supposed to be coming to beckley?
Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Huntington, WV

#43 May 3, 2012
Not sure of anymore right off besides rumors...in addition to Five Guys Burgers & Fries which seems to have confirmed they plan on locating in Beckley, just not sure exactly when they plan to do so. Other rumors include Golden Corral and of course Red Lobster apparently is still looking for a good location in the Beckley area.

Anyone else know of anything?
Health is Wealth

Oak Hill, WV

#44 May 3, 2012
Taste of India where Quisnos was and a Seafood place where Shoneys was
sistersalvation

Beckley, WV

#45 May 4, 2012
I heard Noma was coming?
wvguy

New York, NY

#46 May 4, 2012
Bw3 aka buffalo wild wings is coming. Also a bbq franchise called Dickey's.
Level 3

Oak Hill, WV

#47 May 4, 2012
How confident are you that Buffalo Wild Wings is coming to the area? If so, that would be great! It's a great place to eat. Any ideas where they would locate?
wonder

United States

#48 May 4, 2012
medstudent1 wrote:
How confident are you that Buffalo Wild Wings is coming to the area? If so, that would be great! It's a great place to eat. Any ideas where they would locate?
. I can promise you buffalo wild wings is coming. Across the street from the mall a new Chevy dealership is being built. Bufflo is going in beside it and a hotel.
Level 3

Oak Hill, WV

#49 May 4, 2012
That is great news! I had been wondering to what extent they were developing that area across the road from the Crossroads Mall. That area would be an excellent area for places to locate given its close proximity to the Summit Boy Scouts Reserve. Thanks for the information!
wonder

United States

#50 May 4, 2012
Target is looking at the area across the street.
wvguy

Tarboro, NC

#51 May 4, 2012
Wonder is correct. It is locating on the same tract as the new Chevy dealership. The target date for it is Aug 15. Not sure when bw3 will start Building. I just worry where all these new restaurants are going to find quality staff.
Level 3

Oak Hill, WV

#52 May 5, 2012
Finding good quality staff may be an issue for some of them. Olive Garden will not likely have a problem finding a decent staff because they will bring a management team in from their corporate offices in FL to recruit and train the staff. Those who aren't up to par will not be kept on staff. The franchises like Buffalo Wild Wings, Five Guys, Panera Bread, and others would be the ones that will really have to work at getting quality staff. However, I have a feeling that with such a burst in new eating establishments, the competition is going to be fierce and those that do not have quality staff will not survive. There will just be too many other options for customers. These places are going to have to bring their A-game to establish and maintain a customer base with so many options that will be available.
Shady Spring Resident

New York, NY

#53 May 5, 2012
Target is looking at the land behind the Sunoco gas station?
the true words

Beckley, WV

#54 May 5, 2012
medstudent1 wrote:
It has been reported that Panera Bread is seeking employees for a Beckley location? Does anyone have any information on where this location would be? Also, it was reported back in April that Five Guys Burgers & Fries would locate in Beckley. Does anyone have any updates or information regarding these establishments locating in Beckley?

Have heard that Panera will locate next to Sheetz and Five Guys will locate in the old CC Pizza store along with a new BBQ and Ribs
restaurant
the true words

Beckley, WV

#55 May 5, 2012
medstudent1 wrote:
Not sure of anymore right off besides rumors...in addition to Five Guys Burgers & Fries which seems to have confirmed they plan on locating in Beckley, just not sure exactly when they plan to do so. Other rumors include Golden Corral and of course Red Lobster apparently is still looking for a good location in the Beckley area.
Anyone else know of anything?
Am hearing that Golden Corral is going in the Ryans location

“Just a Mountaineer”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Beckley

#56 May 6, 2012
Cheddars is going in across from Dunhams, Olive Garden next to it.
old stoner

United States

#57 May 9, 2012
the true words wrote:
<quoted text>
Am hearing that Golden Corral is going in the Ryans location
A golden corral would be awesome. My only worry is that they would end up with the same staff that ryans currently has. If so, it would just be another ryans. That place was awesome when they first opened, but have went nowhere but downhill since. You almost couldnt pay me to eat there now.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58 Oct 16, 2012
5 guys, panera bread, target
ALL GOOD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How safe is Beckley overall? 47 min laughoutloud 22
that was so cute 2 guys holding hands downtown 2 hr beckleyian 28
delivery new paper wanted 2 hr Smh 1
Really? 5 hr GrandpappyJoe 2
Meat heads 5 hr GrandpappyJoe 2
Fly the Confederate Flag 7 hr ShadowKnight V 48
Any swingers in beckley 25m19f looking 8 hr 25m19fswap 1
What is this world coming to? 9 hr GrandpappyJoe 76
More from around the web

Beckley People Search