Next Last
Becky

United States

#21 Feb 24, 2013
Are you a guy or a girl?
girl gone wild

Beckley, WV

#22 Feb 25, 2013
I am a girl but only looking for real girls not any fake ones or someone pretending to be a girl thats not so if any real girls wanna email feel free and be willing to prove your a real girl
Hmmm

Moneta, VA

#23 Feb 25, 2013
Becky I'm a guy and if your willing to talk and meet up this weekend let me know and ill give you my info to get in touch
Wild girl too

Evansville, IN

#24 Mar 5, 2013
Becky wrote:
I'm waiting on your reply ggw. ;)
I'm a black female, wanna get together!
mixedicee

Beckley, WV

#25 Mar 6, 2013
We are a young interracial couple looking for a female to have a good time with, if any of you girls are serious email us at [email protected] Guys need not email us because it ain't happening. Girls only please!
2 posts removed
It stands for

La Vergne, TN

#28 Apr 14, 2013
pal wrote:
<quoted text>you interested in a white male for fwb fun
I'm interested in anything that walks including animals!
observer

Oak Hill, WV

#29 Apr 14, 2013
girl gone wild wrote:
its all good just seeing if theres anyone around wanting to have some fun with us
I see red flags here!!! These people are from out of town. It will be two strangers you will be joining!!! all I can say is remember the stories of girls being sold into sex trade, not imaginary , there true. If you go you could be setting yourself up for a tragedy!!!
Cop car

Evansville, IN

#30 Apr 16, 2013
observer wrote:
<quoted text> I see red flags here!!! These people are from out of town. It will be two strangers you will be joining!!! all I can say is remember the stories of girls being sold into sex trade, not imaginary , there true. If you go you could be setting yourself up for a tragedy!!!
Your funny!
lindy

Beckley, WV

#31 Apr 17, 2013
8607252!!!!! Garantee!!!!
Hmmm

Moneta, VA

#32 Apr 18, 2013
lindy wrote:
8607252!!!!! Garantee!!!!
What's this number for
kittyetr

Bowie, MD

#33 Mar 11, 2014
white male new to Beckley looking for a kitty to pet

Since: Mar 14

Bowie, MD

#34 Mar 11, 2014
not gonna be online for awhile if interested hit me up 3046739022
kelly

Philadelphia, PA

#35 Mar 11, 2014
Only a desperate person would seek someone on here. Lol. While a normal person meets people the normal way. Not to mention half the stuff on here fake.

Since: Mar 14

Arlington, VA

#36 Mar 12, 2014
kelly wrote:
Only a desperate person would seek someone on here. Lol. While a normal person meets people the normal way. Not to mention half the stuff on here fake.
Not desperate, nuts or spam lol just stumbled onto forum and thought what the hell, I work so much what is meeting people the normal way? Why are you on freaky girls?:) Thx
2 posts removed
Weirdo

Beckley, WV

#39 Mar 12, 2014
What kind of an idiot posts their phone number on topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 40 min Why 4,190
Somebody please post. Rustburg poster waiting. 1 hr Mac 4
Monster in Law 2 hr Bartender 11
Sonic property 7 hr Randall Hall 3
ruby tuesday of beckley (Oct '11) 17 hr Linnie 25
Beautiful Blonde Waitress at Ruby Tuesday's (Mar '16) 17 hr Bert 8
Dr. Aksoy reviews? (Jun '15) 17 hr JustNo 13

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance