Beckley, WV

#1 Dec 6, 2009

"Who is having church at the Armory" forum

This is no holy place.... The Beckley/Raleigh County Convention Center. All blasphemies aside, I assume the entire Beckley community will be forced to endure another atrocity of sorts, the soiling of until tomorrow, a true honor, The Spirit of Beckley Award. I also assume this festivity, as in the past, will be conducted at the Armory. PS. All tickets have been sold. PPS This congregation is all filled up.
The Honorable Emmet Pugh, Mayor to this great city of ours: Beckley WV, will be placed with other truley great contributors towards the blessed community we all so greatly appreciate. For what? We most certainly SHOULD ask: FOR DOING HIS JOB. Other than Congressman Nicky Jo Rahall, as far as I can tell this honor has only been given to true pillars of the community, after their 9-5. Not after 5:pm tomorrow.... so as to assume the pulpit, but at all moments these true natural helpers could find time to wholeheartedly contribute to Beckley and Southern WV's betterment. I for one feel a wholehearted sorrow for Susan Landis, Margaret Sayre, Mr. Phillips of Phillips Machine,(to only name the few I know personally) and all the rest of the true Spiritians of this good place.

Please Good Lord May the most prestigious honor of this area recover.

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 6, 2009
This is twice in as many forum's I have found this name. Has the Good Dr. Polk played another hand. MSU can now buy other's spirits.. lol.
a parentalhelp

Tarboro, NC

#3 Dec 7, 2009
Speak of god things... Both my and my parents-in-laws are at this dinner/YMCA Fundraiser. The craziest thing both ladies made pretty much this same point, AND THE MEN HAD NOTHING TO REBUTE. The God thing is really the mention of Ms. Sayre (as I think it was spelled). They both LOVED her. I can count on one hand the people of interest these two have ever agreed on, local/national/any stage. These distinguished women share the same County of raising, close in age, the rest, nowhere near close. What has this woman done? They both read often and know of her from the library that much I remember. By the way neither would tell me after asking how much these tichets-of-gold even cost. I honesltly had the feeling they both feared the other got a better deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willing to pay for good head 31 min Porch Honkey 9
Create your own Forum 1 hr besthavemovedaway 1,002
News Princeton man faces prison time for seeking sex... 2 hr Stark Raving Mad 8
Need more coal mining? 2 hr Drama 1
looking for Shawn mills 2 hr freda 5
Woodrow Wilson High School Football (Sep '09) 4 hr Concerned citizen 236
News WVSP: Nicholas County won't go uncovered (Mar '15) 6 hr Locked and Loaded 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages