totally amazed

Tarboro, NC

#1 Oct 14, 2010
What was I thinking . I thought at last maybe the police department was starting to get these druggies off the street and make Raleigh county a safer place for everybody. But when I read the list I LMAO because most of them where listed on the bust a few months ago. So you lock them up then let them loose and keep busting them so it makes it look like the police are really working hard to get rid of this problem. I say lets go to the 3 strikes your out system and stop this problem once and for all. We as citizens deserve to be able to go to bed or leave our homes without the fear of getting robbed and beaten.
mother hen

Beckley, WV

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Don't worry, our great judicial system let them out before the police get them booked. Our judicial system is a joke and now they are trying to get elected to run our state. They can't even get rid of the criminals. I guess they will get elected and keep giving freebies and great healthcare so they can continue to get their drugs. Why can't we hold the doctors responsible for killing our families. That couple that fled the place where the guy was electricuted was held responsible for their actions, so why can't we hold the doctors accountable.
totally amazed

Tarboro, NC

#3 Oct 14, 2010
I agree these doctors pushing drugs should be held responsible . Especially now that all pain prescriptions are logged in a central computer where they can be accessed by pharmacist and physicians on patients I understand
AWwv

Spencer, WV

#4 Oct 14, 2010
mother hen wrote:
Don't worry, our great judicial system let them out before the police get them booked. Our judicial system is a joke and now they are trying to get elected to run our state. They can't even get rid of the criminals. I guess they will get elected and keep giving freebies and great healthcare so they can continue to get their drugs. Why can't we hold the doctors responsible for killing our families. That couple that fled the place where the guy was electricuted was held responsible for their actions, so why can't we hold the doctors accountable.
Yeah they are a joke!!! My boyfriends best friend was shot and killed by his girlfriend and guess what she got - 2yrs probation (she cried self defense) thats how our lovely system works!!
mee

Beckley, WV

#5 Oct 14, 2010
totally amazed wrote:
I agree these doctors pushing drugs should be held responsible . Especially now that all pain prescriptions are logged in a central computer where they can be accessed by pharmacist and physicians on patients I understand
You know what? Few and far between do some of these people get drugs for no reason...I have a question though...Have you ever been in relentless, horrific pain? If you were, would you take a prescription pain killer? I hope to God that you never get sick with cancer, or have horrible back pain, or any kind of pain. And I hope if you do, you stay away from anything to get you out of your misery. Do you ever take tylenol? Ibuprofen? Alleve? If you do and it works be thankful. That stuff don't work on some illnesses and diseases where the pain is so bad that if it weren't for religious beliefs I would put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. Talk about something that concerns you!
please

Bluefield, WV

#6 Oct 15, 2010
mother hen wrote:
hold the doctors responsible?? please... i bet that everyone that has od'd and died has been misusing thier or someone elses meds and not taking them as prescriibed or mixing them with alcohol
Oxy

Beckley, WV

#7 Oct 15, 2010
totally amazed wrote:
Just a slight point of order: Not ALL pain prescriptions or other controlled substances (Valium, Xanax, etc) are logged in a central computer. The Veteran's Hospitals DO NOT report ANY medications into this system. They used to but quietly and secretly stopped about a year ago. Also, no drug treatment facility AKA "the Methadone Clinic" or Suboxone doctors report into this system.

I think the public should know the truth. Shame on them for hiding what they are doing.
Agree

Brea, CA

#8 Oct 15, 2010
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? Few and far between do some of these people get drugs for no reason...I have a question though...Have you ever been in relentless, horrific pain? If you were, would you take a prescription pain killer? I hope to God that you never get sick with cancer, or have horrible back pain, or any kind of pain. And I hope if you do, you stay away from anything to get you out of your misery. Do you ever take tylenol? Ibuprofen? Alleve? If you do and it works be thankful. That stuff don't work on some illnesses and diseases where the pain is so bad that if it weren't for religious beliefs I would put a gun in my mouth and pull the
trigger. Talk about something that concerns you!
ppl who put their nose where it doesn't concern them makes it hard on ppl who honestly need pain meds. I wish I didn't need pain meds but the fact is I do. It seems ppl automatically think the worst if they know u take any type of prescription pain med and that's awful. Yes their are ppl who abuse it but their are more that don't and their are ppl who need them and can't get them because of ppl who don't know what real pain is!
get a life druggies

Tarboro, NC

#9 Oct 15, 2010
How many peole have taken their loved ones to the ER and had to sit and listen to the drama of these drug addicts trying to get their pills. At WVU hospital I heard it is posted on the ER door no pain pills will be prescribed in the ER. I think this would be a good policy in beckley's ER dept. Yes there are people who need pain medicine but it has went to extreme here when you have doctors setting up clinics to push drugs and I hope you dont have a loved one who falls into this trap because it is to easy for them to feed their addiction in Beckley . Lets see go to both ERs daily the meth clinic doctors writing RX for cash and then buying it on the street. If someone truly need pain meds I think their primary doctor
should be capable of treating their pain successfully but you cant never satisfy an addict.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bays Services 1 hr pissedresedent 1
Obama Cares 1 hr Jake 230
Flirting Men 1 hr Homely but taken ... 23
Extensive inside and out car detailing.... (Apr '11) 2 hr Disappointed 33
Guy on plenty of fish does married woman and gi... 3 hr Someone 3
shooting on hager street 3 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 8
aau basketball team looking for players (Dec '09) 5 hr Rchend1 62
More from around the web

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE