info

Buffalo, WV

#1 Jan 13, 2012
does anyone know who the 26yr old female from wyoming county was that was hit and killed in beckley thursday morning?
so awful

Beckley, WV

#2 Jan 13, 2012
I drove through the area right after the emergency vehicles got there. It was awful. I couldn't really see what happened, because it was so dark, but I knew something terrible had happened. Who on earth walks in the middle of an interstate ramp @ 5:30 AM? My heart goes out to this woman's family! I also pray for the driver who hit her. I can't imagine his trauma!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 13, 2012

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 13, 2012
Does anyone know who this girl was?
wow

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2012
Sad
Jgirl

Boynton Beach, FL

#6 Jan 13, 2012
Rumor yesterday was she had been up at RGH ER several times yesterday trying to get pills. Just what I heard.
info

Buffalo, WV

#7 Jan 13, 2012
wish i knew who it was... :( its sad
just for informaion

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 14, 2012
she was at raleigh general but unless you know 100% what you are talking about you should not be saying anything this family is going through enough heartache without reading stuff like this.
CURIOUS

Pineville, WV

#9 Jan 14, 2012
would love to know who this is and hope its no one i know.

Since: Jun 10

Topix

#10 Jan 14, 2012
So sad.

Lisa Hilderbrand

MULLENS — Lisa Nicole Hilderbrand, 26, of Mullens died Thursday, Jan. 12, 2012, of injuries received in a accident on Interstate 77 near Beckley.

Condolences may be sent to the family’s guestbook at www.meltonmortuary.com .

Arrangements by Melton Mortuary Inc., Beckley.

http://www.register-herald.com/obituaries/x17...
The Enquirer

Beckley, WV

#11 Jan 15, 2012
hourglass wrote:
So sad.
Lisa Hilderbrand
MULLENS — Lisa Nicole Hilderbrand, 26, of Mullens died Thursday, Jan. 12, 2012, of injuries received in a accident on Interstate 77 near Beckley.
Condolences may be sent to the family’s guestbook at www.meltonmortuary.com .
Arrangements by Melton Mortuary Inc., Beckley.
http://www.register-herald.com/obituaries/x17...
Its natural selection.
be aware

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 15, 2012
just for informaion wrote:
she was at raleigh general but unless you know 100% what you are talking about you should not be saying anything this family is going through enough heartache without reading stuff like this.
True, no need to spread rumors but the fact of the matter is why would anyone be walking in the middle of an interstate entrance ramp in the dark??

I think her behavior alone leading up to her demise speaks for itself that there were some issues going on with her. If she was at hospital, concerned family members would have picked her up....unless its a repeated thing she does.....or did, rather.

The real person that was innocently traumatized was the driver of the truck. What a horrible tragedy.
1 post removed
be aware

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 15, 2012
nurse wrote:
girls got off work at local gas station and was waiting for ride .please donot spread garbage about her
waiting in the middle of the ramp???
just for informaion

Charleston, WV

#15 Jan 15, 2012
be aware wrote:
<quoted text>
True, no need to spread rumors but the fact of the matter is why would anyone be walking in the middle of an interstate entrance ramp in the dark??
I think her behavior alone leading up to her demise speaks for itself that there were some issues going on with her. If she was at hospital, concerned family members would have picked her up....unless its a repeated thing she does.....or did, rather.
The real person that was innocently traumatized was the driver of the truck. What a horrible tragedy.
The truth of the matter is that there is alot of things that happen that nobody but God knows why. She did have alot of things going on with her and yes this was a repeated thing that she did but no matter what she was still somebodys mother, daughter and sister.Everything that happend is what God had planned for her so if you need to know why she was doing this then you need to ask God. This was his plan for her their is nobody to blame for this. My heart goes out to the truck driver to.
Hummm

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2012
Her obituary tells is about the saddest one I have read . Apparently she had. No one . Sad sad is all I can Say
Curious

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2012
Who was this girl ? Her obit lists no family friends or anything . Was she all alone in this world ? No matter what she has done family and or friends should acknowledge her death . I pray this young lady finds peace now.
just for informaion

Huntington, WV

#18 Jan 17, 2012
Yes she has family and friends there it is again people running their mouth where they dont know what is going on she is being burried in nc her obit will be in the paper there that is where most of her family is from. You seen it in the paper if you are so sure she didnt have anybody why didnt you go it said where it was gonna be? So many people dont have a clue what is going on but have so much to say. Her service today was a good one and the one she will have in nc will be to.So if you dont know what is going on please dont leave your negitive comments,but then agian it dont matter what anybody thinks God and her family knows what is going on..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man hit in wheel chair 20 min Still not Diggler 6
Guitars Plus or Showtime Music? (Feb '11) 24 min Still not Diggler 96
SAM's CLUB DECEIVING CUSTOMERS 32 min HippoHunterHelmsee 2
Wh&%es of Beckley 1 hr Nancy 45
Gas prices in Beckley 3 hr Dreg Garby 9
Men only 5 hr Fannies Gay Lover 31
Dave Tolliver Tax Man 5 hr Fannies Gay Lover 5

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance