Ohioans’ food stamp aid to be reduced

Ohioans’ food stamp aid to be reduced

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“go where the wind blows me”

Level 6

Since: Jul 11

lala land

#3 Nov 13, 2012
They all wanted CHANGE and now they have it.Good for them I say.
Lilly

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2012
So much has been hidden. If this was a republican president. The dems would be raising hell. I truly believe Obamas goal is to destroy the U.S. And he is getting away with it. I loathe that peice of trash.
captialist pig

Beckley, WV

#5 Nov 13, 2012
LIBERALTILDEATH wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder what the response would have been if "poppyhead"[grovers words] had won last week and took all foodstamps from everyone? The GOP has wanted to end ALL social safety nets since before I was born. There has to be more to this story???? Time will tell-huh? BTW there is already CHANGE this time the Republicans are starting to understand work with dems or loose all your seats in 2014.
That simply is not true. The only President to be able to actually cut welfare was Clinton along with a Republican Congress. Democrats have been trying to turn the social safety net into a hammock all of my lifetime.
hmmm

Circle Pines, MN

#6 Nov 13, 2012
LIBERALTILDEATH wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder what the response would have been if "poppyhead"[grovers words] had won last week and took all foodstamps from everyone? The GOP has wanted to end ALL social safety nets since before I was born. There has to be more to this story???? Time will tell-huh? BTW there is already CHANGE this time the Republicans are starting to understand work with dems or loose all your seats in 2014.
The above post is just plain stupid....no one EVER wanted food stamps to be taken from the poor. You are a moron who is propogating false information.
captialist pig

Beckley, WV

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Guess the sale of monster drinks and microwave sandwiches in convienent stores will go down.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2012
I have heard that ALL states will reduce the amount people on food stamps receive.

Don't Forget OBAMA does not know how many states there are!
Jethro

Springfield, NJ

#9 Nov 14, 2012
If Wendy's took my ebt card I would eat there them monsters are good
wvforobama

Springfield, NJ

#10 Nov 14, 2012
I rather see Obama cut food stamps instead of rasing the middle class or working class taxes. Frankly the middle class is tried of paying taxes for you lazy ass people who is always look for a hand out. The majority of people on foodstamps sell them for drug money. I guess the train stop here
LIBERALTILDEATH

Beckley, WV

#11 Nov 15, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The above post is just plain stupid....no one EVER wanted food stamps to be taken from the poor. You are a moron who is propogating false information.
I wont bother responding to your insults-but let me lay it out for you.Republicans have tried to end Social security since inception. They also have been opposed to medicare from the beginning. R/R budget privatizes SS voucherizes medicare-obviously to destroy it while lining the pockets of corporate America.. Ryans budget cuts medicaid and foodstamps by almost 50%. You need to get your FACTS straight which means no more FOX news for you.Remember the gop primaries -foodstamp President-how could he possibally be both. The last gop administration DESTROYED the economy and brought forth the need for 49.7 million people to depend on assistance to feed their families. Would you let yours go hungry?BTW the overwhelming majority of welfare recipients are WHITE. Like most topix republicans a welfare check is all that stands between you and no internet at all. I do agree two faced asses like you should have your check cut off sparing everyone else from having to hear your opinion. Fact is the formula used to calculate benefit amounts for FS includes housing heating and medical costs. Heating cost have decreased due to lower Natural gas costs. Thats why Ohioans benefit amounts decreased. I can only imagine if Romney had been beat by more than the 127 electral votes or 3.8 million popular votes-you sore losers /crybabaies would take it to your graves -bitter and whining all the while. YOU LOSE grow up and make the best of it. PS I like it when you righties judge me negatively -tells me I hit a nerve deep.
ok parent

Beckley, WV

#12 Nov 15, 2012
We Americans allowing the government.....no matter the party....to have the power it does today is the primary problem.

We are now a 50/50 nation. 50% is working to support the other 50 and the vote really shined a light on this fact.

I'm buying more ammo today.
LIBERALTILDEATH

Beckley, WV

#13 Nov 15, 2012
ok parent wrote:
We Americans allowing the government.....no matter the party....to have the power it does today is the primary problem.
We are now a 50/50 nation. 50% is working to support the other 50 and the vote really shined a light on this fact.
I'm buying more ammo today.
Reagan and Bush jr had nurmerous attampts at controlling guns. Mr O= zero attempts at the same. Remember the assult weapons ban-=gop measures. O has brought more freedom of gun rights with the new laws allowing people to carry on trains and in natl forrest.Saw a senator on the floor this morning wanting to open natl lands for hunting -sounds like freedom not oppression to me. So go buy more ammo and dont forget to hoard toilet paper because the end is near and we will need that tp to clean up the mess when you blow out your own brains-both cells.
picker2

Beckley, WV

#14 Nov 15, 2012
ok parent wrote:
We Americans allowing the government.....no matter the party....to have the power it does today is the primary problem.
We are now a 50/50 nation. 50% is working to support the other 50 and the vote really shined a light on this fact.
I'm buying more ammo today.
You got that right. The top 50% wage earners paid 97.3% of all personal income taxes but yet wearen't paying our fair share. So stock up, when the 50% payers get fed up with it you will need it to defend yourself from the protests from the bloodsuckers since the government is now on their side.
picker2

Beckley, WV

#15 Nov 15, 2012
LIBERALTILDEATH wrote:
<quoted text>I wont bother responding to your insults-but let me lay it out for you.Republicans have tried to end Social security since inception. They also have been opposed to medicare from the beginning. R/R budget privatizes SS voucherizes medicare-obviously to destroy it while lining the pockets of corporate America.. Ryans budget cuts medicaid and foodstamps by almost 50%. You need to get your FACTS straight which means no more FOX news for you.Remember the gop primaries -foodstamp President-how could he possibally be both. The last gop administration DESTROYED the economy and brought forth the need for 49.7 million people to depend on assistance to feed their families. Would you let yours go hungry?BTW the overwhelming majority of welfare recipients are WHITE. Like most topix republicans a welfare check is all that stands between you and no internet at all. I do agree two faced asses like you should have your check cut off sparing everyone else from having to hear your opinion. Fact is the formula used to calculate benefit amounts for FS includes housing heating and medical costs. Heating cost have decreased due to lower Natural gas costs. Thats why Ohioans benefit amounts decreased. I can only imagine if Romney had been beat by more than the 127 electral votes or 3.8 million popular votes-you sore losers /crybabaies would take it to your graves -bitter and whining all the while. YOU LOSE grow up and make the best of it. PS I like it when you righties judge me negatively -tells me I hit a nerve deep.
So I guess the 714 BILLION dollars that is going to be taken from mediare to fund Obamacare for the next 10 years is the fault of Bush too. And by the way, 50.1% of the popular isn't really a vote of confidence since 70% of those votes came from Hispanics, gays, blacks, as well as foodstamp and welfare recipients. Working, taxpaying citizens went with Romney by 62%.

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#16 Nov 16, 2012
all i am saying is hummm to this post....
LIBERALTILDEATH

Beckley, WV

#17 Nov 17, 2012
picker2 wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess the 714 BILLION dollars that is going to be taken from mediare to fund Obamacare for the next 10 years is the fault of Bush too. And by the way, 50.1% of the popular isn't really a vote of confidence since 70% of those votes came from Hispanics, gays, blacks, as well as foodstamp and welfare recipients. Working, taxpaying citizens went with Romney by 62%.
The 714 billion you speak of is really 716 billion and wasnt a cut to anything-no benefits cut actually an increase in benefits-ask any senior that has visited a doctor or pharmacy lately.. the amount you speak of were savings that big insurance and providers scammed the system out of.BTW the final total was more than 50.1% for Mr O. the actual victory was by more than 3.5 million votes. Im hoping for the last time I say this and just one dipshit republican understands-74% of the voters this last cycle was WHITE-39% voted O. As for welfare recipients WV has the highest number per capia of any state on Soc Sec and welfare and who did you idiots vote for oh no it was Mitt. Morons would cut their own throats to live up to their bigtry and racist beleives
captialist pig

Beckley, WV

#18 Nov 17, 2012
LIBERALTILDEATH wrote:
<quoted text>The 714 billion you speak of is really 716 billion and wasnt a cut to anything-no benefits cut actually an increase in benefits-ask any senior that has visited a doctor or pharmacy lately.. the amount you speak of were savings that big insurance and providers scammed the system out of.BTW the final total was more than 50.1% for Mr O. the actual victory was by more than 3.5 million votes. Im hoping for the last time I say this and just one dipshit republican understands-74% of the voters this last cycle was WHITE-39% voted O. As for welfare recipients WV has the highest number per capia of any state on Soc Sec and welfare and who did you idiots vote for oh no it was Mitt. Morons would cut their own throats to live up to their bigtry and racist beleives
Since we have the electoral college, 400,000 voted different in 4 different states and Obama would have won, but that is moot.
You are in the health care industry, do you really think the government is concerned about waste, fraud and abuse in heatlhcare. It is just not in the governments nature.
You have to know that obamacare will not work and cannot work, the numbers just dont work. Obamacare is just a precursor to Single Payer System. How will you feel when you can longer bargain with employers for your skills, but will be paid whatever the government rate is for your job. That doesnt seem to be agreeable with your nature. Please let me know how liberal you are then.
wvu

Beckley, WV

#19 Nov 17, 2012
Good.
picker2

Beckley, WV

#20 Nov 17, 2012
LIBERALTILDEATH wrote:
<quoted text>The 714 billion you speak of is really 716 billion and wasnt a cut to anything-no benefits cut actually an increase in benefits-ask any senior that has visited a doctor or pharmacy lately.. the amount you speak of were savings that big insurance and providers scammed the system out of.BTW the final total was more than 50.1% for Mr O. the actual victory was by more than 3.5 million votes. Im hoping for the last time I say this and just one dipshit republican understands-74% of the voters this last cycle was WHITE-39% voted O. As for welfare recipients WV has the highest number per capia of any state on Soc Sec and welfare and who did you idiots vote for oh no it was Mitt. Morons would cut their own throats to live up to their bigtry and racist beleives
Looks like West By God Virginians are smarter than the average bear and vote for who they think is best suited to get the job done rather than the one that got the country in this mess. Maybe they see that the carrot that was dangled in front of them was only a front for broken promises and a system that is doomed to fail.

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#21 Nov 19, 2012
Food lines may get ugly .

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#22 Nov 20, 2012
JamieWV wrote:
Food lines may get ugly .
as well as gas lines and lines to see a doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kenneth/kenny sizemore 5 min youreacockstain 1
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 8 hr _FLATLINE-------- 7,070
Date a girl with these measurements (Aug '12) 12 hr Nancy 37
Weak Trump has Lied to Every one he has seen ab... 17 hr Joe Ridgeway 43
Wong Moo Kwan karate place and other places 18 hr Eddie 7
how much longer? 21 hr Legal Rubric 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Fuckwitmenc 4,019

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages