Jump Kraze owners agai9nst coal miners..

Jump Kraze owners agai9nst coal miners..

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
G_Ma

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Dec 20, 2010
this is 2 things that happened posted by these people in the last 10 minutes that show why the coal miners shouldn't take their children to this establishment... I make decent money, and perhaps, your husband does make more than me... which leads me to believe that he's a coal miner... but why do people use that as a crutch? People treat coal mining like open heart surgery... You all do realize that anyone can become a coal miner in just a couple of weeks, right?

Arguing doesn't make someone immature, not if there is good cause to set something straight... and as far as coal is concerned, yes, it does provide a good amount of electricity... BUT the people that perform the task are not heroes by a long shot, so, stop glorifying it. Any joe blow can walk off the street and become a coal miner
Seriously

Huntington, WV

#2 Dec 20, 2010
Lol

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Lester, WV

#3 Dec 20, 2010
it's ok...we found out about the place through guys at the mines that take their children there....we have the coal mining comments printed out to take to work

Since: Nov 10

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2010
Let me make this very clear. I am not the owner of the company, nor do I have any association with the business. I was simply a patron there at the time of the incident that had the pleasure of watching you make a fool of yourself. The opinions expressed are that of my own and do not reflect upon the company.
really

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2010
Really showing your intelligence her gma.
Dumbest thing I've seen all day.
Assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups.
And you're assuming that guy is the owner. When in reality, he isn't. Happy Holidays
G_Ma

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Dec 20, 2010
sure he isn't lol
pleased

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2010
Awesome response.

“"attack the argument,”

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

not the person"

#8 Dec 20, 2010
G_Ma

if you are in fact the grandma,then you are more immature than the younger couple who ruined their own kids party,seeing as i cant possibly know whos side of the family you are on,the mother or the fathers...im guessing the mothers,as the apple never falls too far from the tree,try not to [email protected] up the kids christmas will ya? happy holidays:)

Level 1

Lester, WV

#9 Dec 20, 2010
jusd wrote:
G_Ma
if you are in fact the grandma,then you are more immature than the younger couple who ruined their own kids party,seeing as i cant possibly know whos side of the family you are on,the mother or the fathers...im guessing the mothers,as the apple never falls too far from the tree,try not to [email protected] up the kids christmas will ya? happy holidays:)
ahhh welll...still hiding behind the screen name I see LOL and just so you know my child had a good party after we left that hell hole...we just had it at home instead...and I can promise you he will have an AWESOME Christmas...speaking of which...have you taken your children to the max toy fund Christmas party yet??? I bet they get some really great hand me down gifts =O)

“"attack the argument,”

Level 1

not the person"

#10 Dec 20, 2010
bmt1983 wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh welll...still hiding behind the screen name I see LOL and just so you know my child had a good party after we left that hell hole...we just had it at home instead...and I can promise you he will have an AWESOME Christmas...speaking of which...have you taken your children to the max toy fund Christmas party yet??? I bet they get some really great hand me down gifts =O)
they have brand new toys at the MAC'S toy fund party also :p

and yes i did,i do whatever i gotta do to make it that much better for my kids,so dont go there.
My Three Girls

Beckley, WV

#11 Dec 21, 2010
This entire thread is just purely...moronic.For goodness sake..it's a business there to entertain our children/grandchildren. My grandaughter's birthday was one of the first 20 celebrated there..was it noisy...YES...was it HOT...yes..was it cahotic...YES...did she and EVRY other child there LOVE it..YES...was there any Anti-mining subliminal messaging or signs posted there...NO!!! Grow up; folks...and they wonder why we appear "backwards' to the rest of the world....this would be an excellent example.
Get a life

Tarboro, NC

#12 Dec 21, 2010
1. He is not the owner of Jump Kraze.

2. Even if he were, he did not say anything bad about coal miners. Anyone CAN get a job as a coal miner, you just have to take the class.

3. Grow up.

Level 1

Lester, WV

#13 Dec 21, 2010
Get a life wrote:
1. He is not the owner of Jump Kraze.
2. Even if he were, he did not say anything bad about coal miners. Anyone CAN get a job as a coal miner, you just have to take the class.
3. Grow up.
well...we will see..I know of at least 10 coal miners that said they would NEVER take their children back there because of the things that were said.
JUMP KRAZE OWNER

Colonial Heights, VA

#14 Dec 21, 2010
I am the owner of Jump Kraze and my grandfather, father, Uncles, and cousins all work in the coal industry either minning or hauling coal. Just for the record. My grandfather passed away when I was 5 of black lung. My father's cousin was killed in the UBB tragedy.
observer

Beckley, WV

#15 Dec 21, 2010
BMT, you should be really careful of making fun of people for things like Mac's Toy Fund. "But for the grace of God go I." You could just as easily fall upon hard times and have to turn to the same agencies for help. You create your own Karma!

Level 1

Lester, WV

#16 Dec 21, 2010
it is funny that in less than an hour of me actually posting that we know coal miners that will not bring their kids back there you just happen to stumble upon the post and start praising coal miners?? Yeah my husband is a coal miner...yes he will tell his friends at work about the coal bashing and I know the guy that told us about your place already stated that he will NEVER bring his son back. Now what was that you stated on the phone about "welfare moms that can't afford their childrens birthday parties?"

Level 1

Lester, WV

#17 Dec 21, 2010
I make sure we earn what my son gets thank you
observer

Beckley, WV

#18 Dec 21, 2010
Who are you addressing? You are clearly a foolish liar. I have not read any bashing of coalminers anywhere on this thread. I have not read anything that would lead me to believe this owner made any of the statements you claim. Any person with any common sense could see that you are pissed for your own illogical reasons and are trying to get your way, even if it requires lies and half-truths. You, ma'am, are the trash that a previous poster suggested you are. By the way, I grew up in the coalfields. My family is mostly employed by the coal industry. If you feel the need to respond, take your best shot.

Level 1

Lester, WV

#19 Dec 21, 2010
LMAO I wasn't talking to you but keep it up...talk your crap the more people they have getting on here calling me trash the better it is for me.

“"attack the argument,”

Level 1

not the person"

#20 Dec 21, 2010
does bmt stand for bowel movement turd?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miranda Bowyer 8 min hate stupidity 6
Instances proving Trump is racist 57 min Happy deviant 8
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 1 hr Jon_B 6,528
Scotty Tyler cheating on his wife 1 hr Eric 13
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr They Live 1,286
Elmer Redden - Oak Grove Church 4 hr Delbert 9
Trump should be DISQUALIFIED to be elected POTUS 4 hr Massa 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages