MSU Forensic House
Lil Miss

Beckley, WV

#1 Sep 16, 2012
Does anybody know if they are doing the forensic house around halloween this year? and what the theme is if they are doing it??
hum

Beckley, WV

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I would assume no. According to a recent news report there are not that many students left on campus. The forensic department hosted the event and I would speculate there are not many of those students left on campus as well as the faculty who organized the event.
Racketeering JAIL

Beckley, WV

#3 Sep 16, 2012
They are creating a jail for those arrested on racketeering charges. It will not have any private houses, plane rides, or expense accounts. LOL Just a bunk bed, and students as guards.
Lil Miss wrote:
Does anybody know if they are doing the forensic house around halloween this year? and what the theme is if they are doing it??
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Racketeering JAIL wrote:
They are creating a jail for those arrested on racketeering charges. It will not have any private houses, plane rides, or expense accounts. LOL Just a bunk bed, and students as guards.
<quoted text>
And I hope that I will be in jail with Ros. But that won't happen. She is not guilty and I am. I backstabbed my co workers and now am paying the price, no job, no future. I should be investigated. I feel so useless and guilty.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Racketeering JAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I will know all about those jails, and what they are about. By the time I get done drinking the rest of my worthless life away, that is all that will be left for me.
Church Lady

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Aida wrote:
<quoted text>
I will know all about those jails, and what they are about. By the time I get done drinking the rest of my worthless life away, that is all that will be left for me.
Aida, you crack me up. You are like a Saturday Night Live character with your witty obsession over Ros.
just sayin

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Sep 16, 2012
MSU does not have a forensic program as it was moved to wv tech. The forensic students were primarily charged with the upkeep, maintenance and preparation of the haunted house. Also the lack of students to work it is a major problem. The proceeds from the haunted house funded student conference costs. Since there are hardly any students at MSU, there will most likely not be a haunted house.
Oak Hill

Beckley, WV

#8 Sep 16, 2012
What would we every do without Oak Hill to enlighten us.
just sayin wrote:
MSU does not have a forensic program as it was moved to wv tech. The forensic students were primarily charged with the upkeep, maintenance and preparation of the haunted house. Also the lack of students to work it is a major problem. The proceeds from the haunted house funded student conference costs. Since there are hardly any students at MSU, there will most likely not be a haunted house.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Sep 16, 2012
Oak Hill wrote:
<quoted text>
What would I do without my booze? I love beckley, only place I can live with no job and no future.
Aida

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Sep 16, 2012
Oak Hill wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "Oak Hill"? Booze making you see things? Meds not working?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 min Mgtn Res 1,564
BEWARNED of Michelle Redden 19 min Hates a THIEF 1
calling all hebrew israelites! (Sep '15) 19 min Diggler 7
Beckley's Catholic Problem 1 hr Philosocist 32
jamie pannell 1 hr curiousgeorge601 7
Did Ricky Agnor ever get out of his trouble 1 hr Bondsman 5
Joe Manchin Daughter 2 hr C20_H25_N3O 20
shannon frazier dead 3 hr Diggler 29

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web