drug dealers and child molesters

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gottheinfo

Beckley, WV

#1 Dec 31, 2009
Just wondering where in the Beckley area convicted child molesters and drug dealers work. And I know you can go on the state police site to see where the registered sex offenders live but I don't know about where they are working. I think we need to know. The only one I know is Rocky Blankenship who works at Go Mart in Beaver. He is a convicted drug dealer.
please

Beckley, WV

#2 Jan 3, 2010
sometimes people change
hammer

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2010
and sometimes they don't
truthbetold

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 4, 2010
Child Molesters change - I don't think so. Drug dealers - doubtful.
upset

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jan 5, 2010
gottheinfo wrote:
Just wondering where in the Beckley area convicted child molesters and drug dealers work. And I know you can go on the state police site to see where the registered sex offenders live but I don't know about where they are working. I think we need to know. The only one I know is Rocky Blankenship who works at Go Mart in Beaver. He is a convicted drug dealer.
Do you know where he lives?
upset

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jan 5, 2010
Do you know where he lives?
mamaw

Beckley, WV

#7 Jan 6, 2010
gottheinfo wrote:
He who is without sin let him cast the first "stone"
Alot to do! So how clean is your closet ? He paid the price for his sins have you ? People like you will not let a person move on and provide for his family.
truthbetold

Beckley, WV

#8 Jan 6, 2010
I don't think that the person said anything about them not moving on but only wanted to know where these people work. I do believe that some drug dealers can move on and be productive members of society - I do believe this is a rare occurence though. However I do not believe that any child molester can change. I do not know this person but I did look him up on the division of corrections site and he hasn't been out of jail long. Hope he can make it. As for casting stones - it just seems to me that the person wanted to know for reasons probably to protect children. It doesn't seem like the person was attacking Rocky Blankenship but merely stating a fact.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 6, 2010
truthbetold wrote:
Child Molesters change - I don't think so. Drug dealers - doubtful.
Statistics would probably disagree with you on that point..Pedophiles almost NEVER change.
Snowball

Beckley, WV

#10 Jan 6, 2010
mamaw wrote:
<quoted text>
He who is without sin let him cast the first "stone"
Alot to do! So how clean is your closet ? He paid the price for his sins have you ? People like you will not let a person move on and provide for his family.
I would want to know if drug dealers or child molesters were living in the area of my kids too. I don't know who wouldn't, unless they are just like the people who do it.
concerned

Beckley, WV

#11 Jan 6, 2010
OK... I have to agree that it would be hard in my heart to trust that a child molester could ever change... That takes a sick and disturbed person to abuse a child, however "drug dealers" can change... most people who sell drugs are hard working people that still cant make ends meet... is it wrong? YES but the truth is there is ALLOT more people selling drugs than any of us are aware of... we all know someone that does we are just not aware of it.. It could be the strage man living next door, the sweet lady who babysits your kids, the teacher they have in school or even the decon at your church.. People steroetype "drug dealers" well its not that simple anymore...
There is thousands of drug sellers in Beckley area so im just wondering why this one man was brought to attention? From what I reserched he was a first time offender who was given a second chance.. its not our buisness where he works... its not our buisness where any of them work cause they are EVERYWHERE you go... Child molesters YES we have the right to know where they live and work so we as parents can be aware... SO before you bash Im suming this up that I DO NOT agree with people selling drugs and Im not defending them just saying that there is so many people that we just need to do our best and try and teach our kids that you cant trust people and pray that they all stay safe
driver

Lubbock, TX

#12 Jan 6, 2010
It looks pretty single out to me. You choose to give a name out of just one? I have heard several drug dealers on here before you could mention their names as well. I know RB and he had admitted his mistakes, payed his dues, learn from his mistakes and wants to move on. Yet people here are ready to convict him again. Remember when other are reading this someone might mistake his past and paint a picture of something he is not.

“ad hominem = ignorance”

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#13 Jan 6, 2010
http://www.familywatchdog.us

You will be shocked at how many. This should show you by your zipcode how many are in your area.,
driver

Lubbock, TX

#14 Jan 6, 2010
I don't remeber but I think you still have to go on wvstatepolice.com for the ones that lives outside the area that works in the county. If you are looking only at Raleigh County at the bottom they are other county listed those are the ones that work in Raleigh but lives else where.
does is matter

Beckley, WV

#15 Jan 6, 2010
It is no ones business where Rocky lives or works he paid his debt but can you say that about yourself probably not. If you drink or do drugs or have ever smoked it is that same as selling drugs. Leave him alone. He don't bother you don't bother him. You seriously are a disturbed person to be so consumed with one man's life.
mamaw

Beckley, WV

#16 Jan 6, 2010
does is matter wrote:
It is no ones business where Rocky lives or works he paid his debt but can you say that about yourself probably not. If you drink or do drugs or have ever smoked it is that same as selling drugs. Leave him alone. He don't bother you don't bother him. You seriously are a disturbed person to be so consumed with one man's life.
OK OK ! If you must know he and his family lives with me and poppy so please leave us alone . Thanks
Race Track Gal

Beckley, WV

#17 Jan 6, 2010
people who choose to sell drugs should go to jail. Once their debt to society has been paid...who cares where they work?? The key term is WORK. I would rather they work and not sit at home, sell drugs and be a drain on the economy. They can flip burgers or be a lawyers, I don't care what they do as long as they are working....
As far as pedophiles...absolutely, I want to know where they are. The crimes they have once committed will affect someones life forever.(selling drugs not so much) Once a child has been assulted, their whole little world has changed. When those evil people get out of jail John Q Public then has every right to know where that person lives for the safety of their children. Sad thing is they probably will reoffend.
Snowball

Beckley, WV

#18 Jan 7, 2010
I would want to know where all the druggies lived at in my neighborhood. That way, you know to keep your kids away. Cause they will try to force it on kids, then talk about a screwed up life. I think I would rather die than see my kids screwed up from drugs. Teach your kids the right way. Tell them the first time can kill them. By the way you live your life, your kids will see the right way. If a parent smokes pot, takes heroin or cocaine, then kids are going to think it is okay too. Parents, remember, whether you are aware of it or not, kids SEE and HEAR what you do! Parents have to be stable in order for kids to be stable.
wow

Dayton, OH

#19 Sep 17, 2011
to think two guys by the name of rocky blankenhship try to have sexual relations with underage girls. gosh...i wonder if the idiots are related...prolly inbred somehow.

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 17, 2011
have you seen some of the threads on human sexuallity on topix, they talk about having sex with there 10 yr old sister and such like its f***ed
up..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know MARISA Winfree 2 hr Thanks 1
Frontier vs Suddenlink 2 hr Serious 2
Police chase in oak hill 4 hr Guss 1
News Review of King Tut Drive in Located in Beckley,... (Dec '09) 6 hr Sweetie 58
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Missy 4,212
Munchies Bar Overcrowded 11 hr Herbert Duboy 16
Raleigh county boe 14 hr John 3

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages