best beckley bar fighter in the 1980's?
just bored

United States

#122 May 16, 2011
What about kenny sizemore aka butch of lester
lol

Beckley, WV

#123 May 16, 2011
Kenny Sizemore couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag unless it was his wife that he was beating. He always hung around with guys that could fight and would get in on the action after they were already whipping ass. Ricky Weeks was the one that would whip your ass. Even if Kenny could fight now he is nothing but a big pill head and dealer in Fairdale and Lester so it wouldn't matter much. Maybe he can start scrapping again when he goes to prison.
brickman

Rocky Mount, NC

#124 May 16, 2011
Kenny Sizemore the contractor? I beat his a$$ so bad that he was running like a little biti$h. Hes now in prison where he belongs.
No Doubt

Beckley, WV

#125 May 16, 2011
His wife was a great person and he used to beat the hell out of her. Poor lady is gone now and he has to live with that for the rest of his life.
brickman

Rocky Mount, NC

#126 May 16, 2011
by the way, when he gets out of prison me and five other people are waiting on him to get our money. He's a thief, arsonist, drug dealin little big lier.
No Doubt

Beckley, WV

#127 May 16, 2011
I hope the piece of shit gets what he deserves. Have they already put him in prison or are they still in the investigative phase?
No Doubt

Beckley, WV

#128 May 16, 2011
Unless we are talking about 2 different Kenny Sizemores. The one I know of they call Butch and he lives in Lester. Right down below the Dairy Queen.
brickman

Rocky Mount, NC

#129 May 16, 2011
This one lived in Shady Spring and is now in prison. He also beats his wife, burns down houses and defrauds insurance companies and individuals. Sounds like it runs in the family. Low life piece of crap wrote me 6 bad checks and I will collect.
just bored

United States

#130 May 16, 2011
Must be a family thing. Lol but I think that there are two or three. How old is the one you are talking about?
coop

Beckley, WV

#131 May 17, 2011
danny grose
ray

Oak Hill, WV

#132 May 17, 2011
danny massey i heard was bad and this punk from ny i heard he takes dick heard he stays in sophia or close i cut u up punk
brad

Hurricane, WV

#133 May 24, 2011
Frank wrote:
I grew up with Micky Udy's son, Sean
Which club did Mickey Udy run?
brad

Hurricane, WV

#134 May 24, 2011
Which club did Micky Udy run? I think I remember Sean, where and what is he doing now?
need info

Fayetteville, WV

#135 May 24, 2011
mee wrote:
remember the Roaring 20's, lol
Who ran or owned the bar in the late 80's to early 90's?(Oar's??)
Jackson

Princeton, WV

#136 May 24, 2011
need info wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ran or owned the bar in the late 80's to early 90's?(Oar's??)
Lisa and Jim Taylor were the last owners I think before Tim and Southern Exposure bought it. Not sure how long they had it thought. I don't think it was that long.
Old Dude

Parkersburg, WV

#137 May 25, 2011
Anyone remember the Old Hickory Pub? Steve can't remeber his last name..bartender
Ronnie Reese, Troy Ballard, Timmy McKinney
70s bar runner

Mount Hope, WV

#138 May 30, 2011
brad wrote:
Which club did Micky Udy run? I think I remember Sean, where and what is he doing now?
anybody got an answer to this question? did udy own a bar? i heard he owned friar tucks bar in the raleigh mall one night when he kicked 7 - 10 bad asses to the floor.
lmao

Beckley, WV

#139 Jun 5, 2011
there was a big guy that used to work at the shy anne saloon that could knock you out
jimmy jo

Mount Hope, WV

#140 Jun 5, 2011
there was guy by the name of hartenstein that boxed over in the ralligh co armory. anyone know if he busted any heads in the bars back in the day?
billy bob

Rockford, IL

#141 Jun 7, 2011
barfights ba humbug wrote:
The best was the guy with the gun he won all his fights and never had a rematch
TOUCHE'!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No More Pajamas Beckley 3 hr Jacob 16
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr snickers 4,304
Beckley Drivers 9 hr wakinbacon 8
Who you gonna call? Hopefully not Jan care.... (Apr '08) 16 hr Melvin 6
Airport Video (Nov '10) Wed Candi 158
CPS in Raleigh County (Apr '08) Wed Sharon Myles 110
WV Choice (Mar '11) Tue Stubbz employee 52

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance