Pineville, WV

#1 Feb 13, 2013
dittohead

Beckley, WV

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Obama Clooney 2016 wrote:
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7w2A0qsgurUXX
You are pitiful. If one were to compile all of Obama's and Biden's blunders, gaffs, misstatements, misquotes, and downright lies, one could make a two hour video. And you want us to watch a 22 second video of a man with dry mouth getting a drink of water to prove that he is unfit to be president. Pitiful.
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Just shows you how scared the left is of Rubio
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Being a conservative Latino is almost as big a sin as being a conservative woman or conservative black. If they get off the liberal plantation they take a beating. I'm suprised they dont try to cut their foot off.
Sally26

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Obama Clooney 2016 wrote:
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7w2A0qsgurUXX
You are now banished to the realm of Idiots, Obama Clooney. Pitiful. We will try to treat you with the kid gloves a simpleton deserves. Take good care of the few brain cells you have captured.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Amazing stupidity huh?

IF we are at a point in this country where a person's worth as an office candidate or political leader's credibility or appeal is determined by taking a drink of water, for a dry mouth, sore throat or whatever, we have much more serious problems that we can ever imagine:)

I bet even Obama drinks water... I know from watching and listening to the left, he can sure walk on it:)

capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Shootist wrote:
Amazing stupidity huh?
IF we are at a point in this country where a person's worth as an office candidate or political leader's credibility or appeal is determined by taking a drink of water, for a dry mouth, sore throat or whatever, we have much more serious problems that we can ever imagine:)
I bet even Obama drinks water... I know from watching and listening to the left, he can sure walk on it:)
I figured out the problem. Rubio was drinking water instead of Kool Aid, the favorite drink of liberals.
Dig Deeper

Sumerco, WV

#8 Feb 14, 2013
What Rubio is trying to do is get free publicity for his Cuban revolution.He is plotting a takeover of his homeland.His co conspirators own this company.All their profits will be used to by arms,just like the Iran-Contra affair.You see Republicans love to try and turn back the clock.
1 post removed
Dig deeper

Sumerco, WV

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see links to your proof.
If I told you that then I would have to kill you.This is top Secret.Don't let it out!
woody

Beckley, WV

#11 Feb 14, 2013
capitalist pig wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured out the problem. Rubio was drinking water instead of Kool Aid, the favorite drink of liberals.
Or grape, orange, or other fruit flavored sodas.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 14, 2013
capitalist pig wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the sugar in the kool aid the libs. drink..Bloomberg, once a democrat, once a Republican, and now an independent (?) has reverted back to his roots and will soon announce a ban of sugary Koolaid in New York.

(If he hasn't already done it)

Location hidden

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Dig Deeper wrote:
What Rubio is trying to do is get free publicity for his Cuban revolution.He is plotting a takeover of his homeland.His co conspirators own this company.All their profits will be used to by arms,just like the Iran-Contra affair.You see Republicans love to try and turn back the clock.
Sounds like a plan to me...Hispanics have a lot of punch in this country now, so if we can bring Cuba into the fold, and talk to the Puerto Ricans, we'll have our fifty first and fifty second states..

Except to Obama of course, that would be the 58th and 59th to him:)
Bug talk

Sumerco, WV

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Shootist wrote:
<quoted text> It's the sugar in the kool aid the libs. drink..Bloomberg, once a democrat, once a Republican, and now an independent (?) has reverted back to his roots and will soon announce a ban of sugary Koolaid in New York.
(If he hasn't already done it)
Will he start his Coup d'etat from there?Or launch it from FL. with Rubio?
Bug talk

Sumerco, WV

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Shootist wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a plan to me...Hispanics have a lot of punch in this country now, so if we can bring Cuba into the fold, and talk to the Puerto Ricans, we'll have our fifty first and fifty second states..
Except to Obama of course, that would be the 58th and 59th to him:)
Si senor the more the merrier.Viva la catsro,viva la cuba!

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#16 Feb 14, 2013
all this talk of drinking water....i am thirsty now...dang nab it. :)

Location hidden

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Bug talk wrote:
<quoted text>Will he start his Coup d'etat from there?Or launch it from FL. with Rubio?
The details haven't been fully worked out yet...more later:)

Location hidden

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Bug talk wrote:
<quoted text>Si senor the more the merrier.Viva la catsro,viva la cuba!
Since Cuba will be part of the United States and Castro will be dead soon, we'll just go with viva la the United States:)
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#19 Feb 14, 2013
A conservative Latino takes a drink of water and the liberal press goes wild, another Latino senator is screwing underage hookers in the Dominican Republic and the press ignores it. Go figure. Not to mention he was helping his pervert doctor friend get a sweetheart government contract.
oh that guy

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Feb 14, 2013
capitalist pig wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!
picker2

Beckley, WV

#21 Feb 14, 2013
I don't see what all the fuss is about. I didn't hear anyone criticize Obama when he stopped his speech and reached back to smack Biden on the head to wake him up and I also didn't hear any one talking about him reaching under the podium and getting a dog leg to eat while he finished up his speech. Big deal, who cares? I hear nothing goes better with BS than a piece of dog. The meaning of disciplined: When Obama can watch the Westminister dog show without licking his lips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 min Right on the money 1,541
Why did David Darden get fired from rgh 57 min Yuppers 10
Harold Via 1 hr Canada- wondering 5
Logan Wriston 2 hr Happy 3
App arts and crafts 2 hr Was there 2
Joe Manchin Daughter 7 hr Diggler 17
Bojangles Raleigh Mall area opening soon. 8 hr Employee 4
shannon frazier dead 8 hr Peace 27

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web