Have Gays gone extreme and become a h...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Score Keeper The Greatest

“Score Keeper Score Keeper”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#50 Oct 21, 2012
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anon, why do you still feel that people have to believe YOUR bible quotes? Take your bible and please shove it as far up your ass as you can get it.
Try to make an argument with INTELLIGENCE....not some book of fairytales.
Why do gays want a Biblical ceremony called marriage when they hate the Bible and Christians?
Boo

Newport News, VA

#51 Oct 21, 2012
Score Keeper The Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>Why do gays want a Biblical ceremony called marriage when they hate the Bible and Christians?
Hey, Stupid.. gays do not want a religious ceremony. Gays want 100% equality. Gays want the rights and privileges of "MARRIAGE".. just as atheists do.

Now, if you want, we can call it Civil Union.. but that would negate all current "marriages", and force thousands of passages of law to be changed.

I guess you really are as stupid as others say you are. I bet you feel real big right now, spreading all your hate... AND STUPIDITY.

Level 7

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#52 Oct 21, 2012
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Stupid.. gays do not want a religious ceremony. Gays want 100% equality. Gays want the rights and privileges of "MARRIAGE".. just as atheists do.
Now, if you want, we can call it Civil Union.. but that would negate all current "marriages", and force thousands of passages of law to be changed.
I guess you really are as stupid as others say you are. I bet you feel real big right now, spreading all your hate... AND STUPIDITY.
That's totally GAY!!!!!
Boo

Newport News, VA

#53 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text>That's totally GAY!!!!!
Must be a sad life to just POST FOR POINTS.

I think I hear you singing your song..." IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN".... Yea.. that's YOU, alright.

Level 7

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#54 Oct 21, 2012
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a sad life to just POST FOR POINTS.
I think I hear you singing your song..." IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN".... Yea.. that's YOU, alright.
Obama is going to be mad you are using Michelle's nick name for your screen name here.
Boo

Newport News, VA

#55 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text>Obama is going to be mad you are using Michelle's nick name for your screen name here.
We all know you are a stupid bigot. No need to keep trying to prove it.
Laughable

Lubbock, TX

#56 Oct 22, 2012
I dont belive in your god, so please stop trying to cram your relgion down my throat. All your religion is, is a fairy tale nothing more. We evolved, we exist, the end. Get over it. Gays have been around since the begining and its been proven on several occasions by science that its genetic, which clearly proves your book of fables to be nothing more than bed time stories.

Level 7

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#57 Oct 22, 2012
Laughable wrote:
I dont belive in your god, so please stop trying to cram your relgion down my throat. All your religion is, is a fairy tale nothing more. We evolved, we exist, the end. Get over it. Gays have been around since the begining and its been proven on several occasions by science that its genetic, which clearly proves your book of fables to be nothing more than bed time stories.
Piles of crap have been around since the beginning of time also,but that doesn't mean you marry one nor stick your pecker up the hole it comes out of.
Laughable

Lubbock, TX

#58 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text>Piles of crap have been around since the beginning of time also,but that doesn't mean you marry one nor stick your pecker up the hole it comes out of.
Score keeper the greatest, nothing you post holds any shred of validation, nor does it anger me in any shape or form. But I am going to do you a favor sir, most gays dont engage in anal sex of any form. So please continue your high school based educated rants. I need something to laugh at.

Level 7

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#59 Oct 22, 2012
Laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
Score keeper the greatest, nothing you post holds any shred of validation, nor does it anger me in any shape or form. But I am going to do you a favor sir, most gays dont engage in anal sex of any form. So please continue your high school based educated rants. I need something to laugh at.
Tell that to the gerbils!!!! Save the Gerbils!!!! After their buttholes get all stretched out and gerbils don't work, they go after ground hogs!!!!!! Save the Ground Hogs!!!!
well yeah

Beckley, WV

#60 Oct 22, 2012
you sir are clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to burst your gay hating bubble, but 5 years ago it was proven and stated by the CDC that more straights have HIV/Aides then gays do. SO please do your straight close minded selves a favor and start wearing a condom, it helps prevent hiv and the breeding of people like yourself.
Thanks and have a great day.
Of course they do.. there are 80 times more straight people in the world than gay folks.. of course they would have more folks with aids
superposter

Lubbock, TX

#61 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text>Tell that to the gerbils!!!! Save the Gerbils!!!! After their buttholes get all stretched out and gerbils don't work, they go after ground hogs!!!!!! Save the Ground Hogs!!!!
Dude how old are you? 12? Every post I have ever read of yours is so childish its not even pathetic, I actually pitty you.

Level 7

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#62 Oct 22, 2012
superposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude how old are you? 12? Every post I have ever read of yours is so childish its not even pathetic, I actually pitty you.
hahhhaaa, That's totally GAY!!!!!!
Point proven

Lubbock, TX

#63 Oct 22, 2012
<quoted text>hahhhaaa, That's totally GAY!!!!!!
Dear Score keeper, you just proved he/she's point.
public eye

Lubbock, TX

#64 Oct 22, 2012
You know I have been reading many of the posts on this thread and would like to give some advice.

For those of you who are anti gay, all your posts have done is hurt those of us that are against gay marriage. You are doing nothing but making them into the victims that the public eye is looking for and in the end you are the ones responsible for them getting the eventual destruction of a marriage being between a man and a woman. If you people were wise enough to drop the hate and feeding the fire, then this issue wouldnt be as progressive as it is today.

Level 7

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#65 Oct 22, 2012
Point proven wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Score keeper, you just proved he/she's point.
That's SO GAY!!!!!
Tina

Charlottesville, VA

#66 Oct 22, 2012
God made Gays stink so the blind could hate them too.
Tina

Charlottesville, VA

#67 Oct 22, 2012
Gays are the real lickers. Gay males favor a ride on the Choclate expressway. The ladies need to watch how far back they lick. Tinas brother is a lesbian.
AsISeeIt

Lizemores, WV

#68 Oct 22, 2012
Yeah I could be a lesbian also because nobody likes pus*y any more than I do.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#69 Oct 22, 2012
As a bisexual man i can tell you a lot of homosexuals are just as bigoted as anyone else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alisa E. Walls 11 min Family member of ... 3
Unprofessional psychologists in beckley 7 hr Charlene 4
Woodrow Wilson 8 hr Stuck 1
Cheating advice 9 hr Yesss 25
Airport Video (Nov '10) 15 hr ready to ride 140
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr The monster 4,243
Why is it your family only comes/calls when the... (Apr '11) 21 hr gekko 22

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance