Posted in the Beckley Forum

Question

Dickson, TN

#1 Nov 9, 2011
Anyone have any problems here ?
Heather

Demotte, IN

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Dr. Duda is an oral surgeon. I worked for him maybe 14-15yrs ago and I have also been a patient of his several times. Not only is he a great person but he truly is good at the work he does. I wouldnt go anywhere else. Very clean very professional and a very friendly Dr. You would be in good hands there and I believe u would be very pleased with his work. Hope this helps :-)
DJs

Mullens, WV

#3 Nov 9, 2011
I went to him about 15 years ago.It was a good experience. No problems and no pain. Dr. Duda and the staff was great. My husband went to him about 3 yrs ago. Had 12 or 13 teeth pulled, fitted for top plate. Again no problems, great staff as wellas Dr. Duda. HIGHLY would recommend him.
soccer granny

Tarboro, NC

#4 Nov 9, 2011
did terrible work on my son
Auntie Fanniebtfkr

Beckley, WV

#5 Nov 9, 2011
soccer granny wrote:
did terrible work on my son
thats cause your son was a bully who got his teeth knocked out by a 90 year old man. Your son never brushed his teeth much less flossed. There was nothing to be done for that maggot of a man.

Do you always post for your son? Can he not think for himself?
3 posts removed
Previous Patient

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Nov 16, 2011
He was an excellent oral surgeon. His staff was very friendly and professional. His office is very clean and well-decorated. I overpaid by about $150 and I didn't even realize it until they sent me a check back for what I overpaid. Very honest and extremely good surgeon. I am terrified of dentists/surgeons but I will have no worries if I have to see him again. Definitely the best, in my opinion, in this area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garage 14 min Susan Casey 4
Girls/Young Ladies doing fetish stuff??? 23 min Tyler Durden 4
At first sight 24 min Susan Casey 30
Down on the river 1 hr Nancy 6
Review: Nighthawk Security (Jan '13) 4 hr Susan 25
Why do people hate lesbians (Dec '12) 4 hr Susan 213
Chelsea Clinton takes 2 yr old daughter to pro ... 6 hr Bert 28

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance