Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Whats up with this goofball, its a pain clinic for god sakes and he gives lortabs and percs, which is what most can get from their regular family physician, most go here for relief from pain, I mean aint that the name of the place, I know several people thats asked to be upped even just a little and all he cares is that he gets your money, he dont care about your pain, hes a pain dr but yet tells people its all in their head, theres some pain lortabs just wont help or percs, a woman can go in there from another dr gettin opana, etc. and she gets the same thing but let a guy go in and hes told ohhhh I cant give you what you were getting but I'll up you your next few visits and when that time comes and hes reminded he says the same thing, whats these women doing behind closed doors? I think he needs to be fair. Dr G some people are really in pain and you need to quit being a jerk about it and just taking their money, help them, you can look at the people and tell if theyre junkies, use your head Dr G, the one on your shoulders.
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

All these so called pain clinics are nothing but pill mills and should be shut down and the doctors hauled off to jail. What the hell ever happened to take two aspirin and call me in the morning.
goofball

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

whatajoke wrote:
Whats up with this goofball, its a pain clinic for god sakes and he gives lortabs and percs, which is what most can get from their regular family physician, most go here for relief from pain, I mean aint that the name of the place, I know several people thats asked to be upped even just a little and all he cares is that he gets your money, he dont care about your pain, hes a pain dr but yet tells people its all in their head, theres some pain lortabs just wont help or percs, a woman can go in there from another dr gettin opana, etc. and she gets the same thing but let a guy go in and hes told ohhhh I cant give you what you were getting but I'll up you your next few visits and when that time comes and hes reminded he says the same thing, whats these women doing behind closed doors? I think he needs to be fair. Dr G some people are really in pain and you need to quit being a jerk about it and just taking their money, help them, you can look at the people and tell if theyre junkies, use your head Dr G, the one on your shoulders.
your a joke you junkie pillhead just like the rest. wait let me guess you have an mri and this disc and that poor little pillhead
1 post removed
Darwin

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Screw doctors and scripts. They should sell all narcs otc everywhere. Eventually the pill problem will take care of itself.

Natural selection.
curious 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Dr G is a perv I've heard it from other women ! Ur rite hard to tell what goes on behind closed doors ! He needs to be investigated !!
Rxx

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

He is making money hand over fist. Never fear his buddies on the Board of Medicine won't touch him.
He has many clinics. MANY.
whatajoke

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

curious 1 wrote:
Dr G is a perv I've heard it from other women ! Ur rite hard to tell what goes on behind closed doors ! He needs to be investigated !!
r u jealous?????
sweetie

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

dr gordinho is not a perv. you are probably just jealous...did he cut you off because you used your meds improperly? sounds like sour grapes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Beckley Forum right now

Search the Beckley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Jimmy Love 44,085
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 8 min Jimmy Love 3,905
avengers mc (Apr '12) 20 min aka Athesit 85
"Angel", Nikki from Southern X (Aug '13) 59 min thats terrible 107
Beckley little league 59 min Parent 2
Another Start Like Viet Nam ? 1 hr aka 42
Newspaper delivery still exist 1 hr Mayetta 15
Natural Gas worse than coal ? 1 hr aka 37
Was there a shooting at Morgans last night? 3 hr funny post 38
•••
•••
•••
•••