DR GORDINHO @ Responsible Pain

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
whatajoke

Sophia, WV

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Whats up with this goofball, its a pain clinic for god sakes and he gives lortabs and percs, which is what most can get from their regular family physician, most go here for relief from pain, I mean aint that the name of the place, I know several people thats asked to be upped even just a little and all he cares is that he gets your money, he dont care about your pain, hes a pain dr but yet tells people its all in their head, theres some pain lortabs just wont help or percs, a woman can go in there from another dr gettin opana, etc. and she gets the same thing but let a guy go in and hes told ohhhh I cant give you what you were getting but I'll up you your next few visits and when that time comes and hes reminded he says the same thing, whats these women doing behind closed doors? I think he needs to be fair. Dr G some people are really in pain and you need to quit being a jerk about it and just taking their money, help them, you can look at the people and tell if theyre junkies, use your head Dr G, the one on your shoulders.
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#2 Feb 28, 2012
All these so called pain clinics are nothing but pill mills and should be shut down and the doctors hauled off to jail. What the hell ever happened to take two aspirin and call me in the morning.
goofball

Tarboro, NC

#3 Feb 28, 2012
whatajoke wrote:
Whats up with this goofball, its a pain clinic for god sakes and he gives lortabs and percs, which is what most can get from their regular family physician, most go here for relief from pain, I mean aint that the name of the place, I know several people thats asked to be upped even just a little and all he cares is that he gets your money, he dont care about your pain, hes a pain dr but yet tells people its all in their head, theres some pain lortabs just wont help or percs, a woman can go in there from another dr gettin opana, etc. and she gets the same thing but let a guy go in and hes told ohhhh I cant give you what you were getting but I'll up you your next few visits and when that time comes and hes reminded he says the same thing, whats these women doing behind closed doors? I think he needs to be fair. Dr G some people are really in pain and you need to quit being a jerk about it and just taking their money, help them, you can look at the people and tell if theyre junkies, use your head Dr G, the one on your shoulders.
your a joke you junkie pillhead just like the rest. wait let me guess you have an mri and this disc and that poor little pillhead
1 post removed
Darwin

Beckley, WV

#5 Feb 28, 2012
Screw doctors and scripts. They should sell all narcs otc everywhere. Eventually the pill problem will take care of itself.

Natural selection.
curious 1

United States

#6 Feb 29, 2012
Dr G is a perv I've heard it from other women ! Ur rite hard to tell what goes on behind closed doors ! He needs to be investigated !!
Rxx

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 29, 2012
He is making money hand over fist. Never fear his buddies on the Board of Medicine won't touch him.
He has many clinics. MANY.
whatajoke

Sophia, WV

#8 Feb 29, 2012
curious 1 wrote:
Dr G is a perv I've heard it from other women ! Ur rite hard to tell what goes on behind closed doors ! He needs to be investigated !!
r u jealous?????
sweetie

Beckley, WV

#9 Mar 28, 2012
dr gordinho is not a perv. you are probably just jealous...did he cut you off because you used your meds improperly? sounds like sour grapes
Pillheadandproud

United States

#10 Jul 17, 2014
Hey goofball, no wonder why u call itself that, cause ur a real dumb a**. People need these medicines! Just because u have nothing wrong with u doesn't mean other people don't. Stupid F***!
need info

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2014
Do they take medicaid, cuz my husband lost his leg and theyre gonna send him there.plz let me no.
HaHa

Pineville, WV

#12 Sep 21, 2014
need info wrote:
Do they take medicaid, cuz my husband lost his leg and theyre gonna send him there.plz let me no.
Yes, they take the Medicaid card
need info

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2014
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they take the Medicaid card
Thank you for letting us know tht, my husbands in so much pain with his leg.I just want to find him good help.
bout time

Hockessin, DE

#14 Jan 31, 2015
Words is gordino is being shut down as a pain clinic. I hope all the doctors in the area remember he was a pill mill. I hope they don't refer him any nephrology patients. He deserves to go broke as does love and purunik. I hope they close the other 3 pill mills in Raleigh county
Bismillah

Beckley, WV

#15 Feb 1, 2015
bout time wrote:
Words is gordino is being shut down as a pain clinic. I hope all the doctors in the area remember he was a pill mill. I hope they don't refer him any nephrology patients. He deserves to go broke as does love and purunik. I hope they close the other 3 pill mills in Raleigh county
Seems, that you are more worry about his nephrology referrals..old scutter like you always has some acts to grind against some md/do ,grow up and give some solutions instead behaving like someone who never achieve what he wanted to be .you are a bald male, mid fifties ,whose wife always complain of abdominal cramps / constipation , your stinginess and overindulgence in brown nosing .
2 posts removed
jenny

Beckley, WV

#18 Apr 23, 2015
I love Doc G... He's awesome!!! I love him he's an excellent Doc!!!
curious

Charleston, WV

#19 Apr 26, 2015
I thought dr g left the pain clinic and just does nephrololgy and purunick Is just a pill pusher I heard he was a good orthopedic surgeon?
1 post removed
Something

Huntington, WV

#21 May 12, 2015
Rxx wrote:
He is making money hand over fist. Never fear his buddies on the Board of Medicine won't touch him.
He has many clinics. MANY.

He has many clinics else where ? And he's in with the board of medacine and gets by with everything ? Well I know another dr that has gotten by with the same thing and has been the biggest drug pusher anywhere and has a place in charleston and did have one in Beckley but it closed down . He's got by with murder and has had citation after citation and they won't touch him .. He writes meds to young girls out of his office has also gave one woman something that killed her and husband had a lawsiuite against him and he still got out of it . Where is this mans diff practicing locations at ? Well Drs like that don't need to be practicing at all . People that truly need help can't get it and the ones who do does . It's wrong and that's the reason that suffering people can't get help now .,\
}
beckley hustle

Oak Hill, WV

#22 May 12, 2015
he gave me 180 30's a month i love that doc i sells them for 45 apiece do the math and for the ladies and wives if they dont got money we work it out in trade hell i even do a few construction jobs on the side if i get bored slinging
1 post removed
New patient

Charleston, WV

#24 Aug 11, 2015
I just got referred to him by the St Francis Pain Relief Center. They can't help me anymore because their shots & other treatments didn't work. Now, I'm concerned that I'm seeing a kidney doctor who has a 'history'. The referring Dr says JJ has a license and certification to treat me for other things besides kidney problems. And he is the only clinic back open because he runs a tight ship. I don't want to go to this guy if he's a perv or weirdo. I just want to walk upright.
dr go go

United States

#25 Aug 14, 2015
He will soon be shut down very soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sears at Crossroads closing ? (Jul '14) 40 min Senor Walker 52
Review: Nighthawk Security (Jan '13) 3 hr Red Forman 35
What happend to the Mcdonalds in Walmart ? (Jan '12) 10 hr Overthrown 21
Messing around 11 hr Inmate 672354 5
John Turner and Cabbagehead Meadows 12 hr sistersalvation 2
Do we really need miners? (Feb '17) 12 hr Wizard101 67
Beckley Police Department (Jun '12) 13 hr Wizard101 86

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance