Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#285 Feb 5, 2010
yes wrote:
<quoted text>ooooh. I am so impressed that you are a Moose paying member. Went there once myself, and mostof the people I saw there were wannabes, who are broke and pretending they are rich, old drunks, worn out older women who think they are somebody but are nobodys and so stuck up with NOTHING to be stuck up about. Saw a lot who had been in trouble with the police at some time or another DUIS ect. But no, I was not impressed with that little clic of losers. And if I am a stalker you are one first because yoiu followed me to the other thread and stalked me all thru the thread. You are a nutjob idiot. Oh, and I am so scared because you are a Moosie. Moosies are a joke to people who have something going for them. Most of them owe more than they can ever pay back, are over the hill, and only go there because they have nothing else in life. If they get around someone with real money all they can do is gossip, make up rumors, and grumble.
EXCUSE YOU ?!?!??!?! WHO FOLLOWED WHOM ?????? YOU FOLLOWED ME TO THIS THREAD !!!!!!!!!! IT MUST BE MISERABLE BEING YOU !!!!!LMAO
sir

Beckley, WV

#286 Feb 5, 2010
Shocked gentleman wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCUSE YOU ?!?!??!?! WHO FOLLOWED WHOM ?????? YOU FOLLOWED ME TO THIS THREAD !!!!!!!!!! IT MUST BE MISERABLE BEING YOU !!!!!LMAO
sir, why aren't you at the VFW tonight???? Bet that place is just packed thanks to your putting it on here you will be there. hahahahahah lmfao
Level 1

Location hidden

#287 Feb 5, 2010
sir wrote:
<quoted text>sir, why aren't you at the VFW tonight???? Bet that place is just packed thanks to your putting it on here you will be there. hahahahahah lmfao
PLEASE PROVE WHERE I SAID I WOULD BE THERE ???...YOU ARE AS STUPID AS A PILE OF CRAP !!!!
Level 1

Location hidden

#288 Feb 5, 2010
OH AND BTW , YOU ARE "SIR" . I AM "SHOCKED GENTLEMAN" GET IT RIGHT ..MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEA TO GO THERE . I AM AN AMERICAN AND AM NOT ON HOME CONFINMENT ...ARE YOU ??? IS THAT WHY YOU ARE SO JEALOUS AND WORRIED ABOUT WHERE I GO ????? POOR POOR PITTIFUL YOU !!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO INTERESTED IN ME ARE YOU QUEER OR JUST STUPID? I DON'T LIKE MALES . I AM ALL FOR THE LADIES .....SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK !!!!!!! THINK I'LL NOT POST ANY MORE YOU SEEM TOO FREAKY . FOLLOWING A GUY AROUND .......LMAO...YOU DIRTY OLD MAN ...SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!! LMAO ..LMAO
sir

Beckley, WV

#289 Feb 5, 2010
Shocked gentleman wrote:
OH AND BTW , YOU ARE "SIR" . I AM "SHOCKED GENTLEMAN" GET IT RIGHT ..MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEA TO GO THERE . I AM AN AMERICAN AND AM NOT ON HOME CONFINMENT ...ARE YOU ??? IS THAT WHY YOU ARE SO JEALOUS AND WORRIED ABOUT WHERE I GO ????? POOR POOR PITTIFUL YOU !!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO INTERESTED IN ME ARE YOU QUEER OR JUST STUPID? I DON'T LIKE MALES . I AM ALL FOR THE LADIES .....SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK !!!!!!! THINK I'LL NOT POST ANY MORE YOU SEEM TOO FREAKY . FOLLOWING A GUY AROUND .......LMAO...YOU DIRTY OLD MAN ...SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!! LMAO ..LMAO
OMG . I am a twenty year old girl you dumb ass, If you can't tell that by now, you must be the one who is queer. or probably just can't get it up anymore. You are so stupid I bet anyone would be ashamed to admit they know you.:D
informed citizen

Mount Hope, WV

#290 Feb 6, 2010
Topix and what's allowed and not allowed to post is really inconsistent. Folks can be ridiculed, slammed, called vile names, have personal information posted, advertise services and goods, say that it's hoped all miners get laid off or killed in roof falls, say that you hope call police officers get theirs like the officer who was killed - you name it.

But, mention something about upcoming events a private citizen might be checking out to attend & POOF - the posts are missing. Was it advertising? I don't think so and certainly less obnoxious that 80% of the comments here. I just don't get it.(oh, it just wasn't mine - several posts are missing, but ones that clearly violate terms of service are up and visible)
conspiracy

Beckley, WV

#291 Feb 6, 2010
informed citizen wrote:
Topix and what's allowed and not allowed to post is really inconsistent. Folks can be ridiculed, slammed, called vile names, have personal information posted, advertise services and goods, say that it's hoped all miners get laid off or killed in roof falls, say that you hope call police officers get theirs like the officer who was killed - you name it.
But, mention something about upcoming events a private citizen might be checking out to attend & POOF - the posts are missing. Was it advertising? I don't think so and certainly less obnoxious that 80% of the comments here. I just don't get it.(oh, it just wasn't mine - several posts are missing, but ones that clearly violate terms of service are up and visible)
Topix and the Moose are conspiring against you, informed. Get back on the meds you are getting paranoid again. They are watching you fromn a satellite and know your every move.:D
multi poster

Beckley, WV

#292 Feb 6, 2010
Hey, informed, are you one in the same as "just me", "let me inform you" and a host of other posters. Sure looks that way. Talk about a multi poster, you can tell that is you just changing your id over and over. No two people are that closed minded and post exactly the same. All from Oak Hill too. You are always on the multi posting kick and say everyone on here is the same person if a number disagree with you, is that why, because you use so many different ids???? And now comes the "I never change my id sermon." hehe

Since: Feb 10

Beckley, WV

#293 Feb 15, 2010
Can you really decide why someone would post on here you can say any silly thing you can dream up why not face the truth no one wants to give away time at the Moose and then get shit talked about them look at what happen to the Eagle guys they tried and worked almost a full time job just like the guys at the Moose but again Does anyone care ya the folks getting the free stuff I've paid my dues for the last time. Maybe they'll make it a homeless shelter. Eddie guys good luck jump if you can get somebody else to do it. I've seen what happens if it goes bad machines are gone in 2011.
bull

Beckley, WV

#294 Feb 16, 2010
Y DOES ANYONE CARE NOW wrote:
Can you really decide why someone would post on here you can say any silly thing you can dream up why not face the truth no one wants to give away time at the Moose and then get shit talked about them look at what happen to the Eagle guys they tried and worked almost a full time job just like the guys at the Moose but again Does anyone care ya the folks getting the free stuff I've paid my dues for the last time. Maybe they'll make it a homeless shelter. Eddie guys good luck jump if you can get somebody else to do it. I've seen what happens if it goes bad machines are gone in 2011.
Wjy do you say machines are gone in 2011?
DogGone Moose

Tarboro, NC

#295 Mar 4, 2010
It seems the Beckley Moose Lodge has gone from being the Fraternal Order of Moose to the Fraternal of Order Dogs. I am an owner of two dogs which I love very much and I am also a member of the Moose Lodge. I frequent the Beckley Moose Lodge about every day around the lunch time hour to get a quick bite to eat before heading back to my job, but the black labrador which is a very large dog hangs out at the front door or else runs up to a person is creating a problem when either my secretary, staff or myself get out of the car to head for the door to enter the Lodge. Not everyone is as trusting of big dogs as others. Don't get me wrong, this seems to be a very friendly dog, but I have seen this dog lying in the office at the Lodge and he should be out side or at home where he belongs...not in a place where a business is being run. It seems to me, the owner(s) of this dog would have a little more respect for the Lodge and it's members before someone falls on the snow covered entry or else is knocked down by this dog. I am pretty Raleigh County has a leash law and someone, maybe soon is going to contact the Animal Control Unit in the county if something isn't done.
secret one

Tarboro, NC

#296 Mar 4, 2010
check out the facts wrote:
does DANA BIRD have anything to do with them?
Absolutely not. By the way the beckley lodge is the only lodge making any money in W.V. Nitro lodge, once the largest in the nation is for sale.
secret one

Tarboro, NC

#297 Mar 4, 2010
The Beckley lodge is the only lodge in West Virginia making any money, or increasing in members. Nitro lodge, which at one time was the largest lodge in the nation is broke, and selling their building, they have already sold their bus.
Beckley lodge is now #2 in the state, behind Berkley Springs. Berkley Springs is #1 because they
have members from Virginia, Maryland, and delaware.
secret one

Tarboro, NC

#298 Mar 4, 2010
I have signed 5 new members this month so far.
secret one

Tarboro, NC

#299 Mar 4, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Will they follow suit with the Eagles? Has Eddie corrupted this organization? I for one believe he is a crook!
Eddie takes no pay for what he does. He is a great administrator. He will fire you for stealing in a heartbeat.
please

Beckley, WV

#300 Mar 4, 2010
Get over it already
secret one

Tarboro, NC

#301 Mar 4, 2010
Eddie does have camera's in the lodge, that he can
observe everything that goes on in the lodge, from the comfort of his home, with sound I might add.
secret one

Tarboro, NC

#302 Mar 4, 2010
At least two maybe three officers have access to the password to watch you also.
secret one

Tarboro, NC

#303 Mar 4, 2010
coolkitty wrote:
I hate to see the moose go. It could really be a nice thing , again . I know for a fact that he will not book good entertainment. Bands that had been coming there for years can't get a booking there now. Seems to me they have to be taking in good money or else the regular employees wouldnt be there. The new DJ is good and tries to please everyone with the music. I think its just pick whoever the old guys that are always hanging around want to book. I have seen some really nice bands there in the past but nothing for the last 2 years. Oh and if they are hurting so bad for money. The members have to pay a cover charge to listen to the DJ !!! I say run the moose the right way for all the members or close it down . The Princeton , Bluefield and Charleston moose are very nice!!!
Their all going broke.
secret one

Tarboro, NC

#304 Mar 6, 2010
coolkitty wrote:
The parking lot is full of cars but no entertainment there anymore. People go there to eat and then leave. Check it out on a saturday night , see for yourself. A total waste of time. Eddie needs a wake up call and stop booking off the wall bands and book some real musicians. It was much better a few years ago .
If you want to see a good show, pay your 10.00 at the door on March 20th, and come and watch UBU,
out of Charlotte, N.C. They are great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat women in leggings 22 min I can not lie 2
SURE - GO AHEAD - Legalize pot - 26 min I can not lie 4
Maple Fork Road 1 hr sistersalvation 7
Drugs on Stanaford hoist rd 1 hr videographer 65
The Breed 'em but don't feed 'em 1 hr John Howard 1
is there a god??????????????????????? 5 hr Well there ya go 235
Are two new Arbys coming to the area? 6 hr joey 8
More from around the web

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE